Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Bitcoin investments is more volatile than gold investments and the risks involved with gold investments are way less than those involved with bitcoin investments which is why gold appeals to people more. They know that even if the percentage of ROI is much smaller compared to that of bitcoin, their money are more safe because bitcoin price is obviously more volatile.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I belife bitcoin will replace the Gold. The only reason for gold increased in price is that people simply believe in gold. Many people believe that fiat currencies will eventually collapse and bitcoin is much more convenient to use.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

the gold price is more stable, but bitcoin has a greater potential to grow and increase in value, so I prefer the bitcoin whose price can rise high.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency which price is $8K now.Bitcoin has given me so much profits in last year and still I am getting profits from bitcoin.Gold is also profitable but bitcoin is more secure than Gold.So I will choose Bitcoin over gold.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

What to choose - gold or bitcoin during the war, depends on many factors. If the war is local, it is almost the same: gold can be turned into non-cash money and withdrawn from the country. If the war is global, then I would prefer gold, because in such conditions the Internet can already be turned off, and gold has always been and will be a commodity for all cataclysms. In this regard, their financial assets must be kept in bitcoin and gold. Relying on one thing would be a mistake.

Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

no way to compare between bitcoin and gold , you compare a cryptocurrency with a real object . Don't forget that Gold can't lose its importance .
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Gold is obtained through physical mining but Bitcoin is obtained through virtual mining as special computer encryptions. Similarity between Gold and Bitcoin is both are available in limited quantity. Bitcoin have no comparison with gold even it will never replace the gold because it still poses a great deal of financial risk subject to market.In most of the countries the status of bitcoin is still undefined but its not in case of gold. Bitcoin needs to be address in term of security and sustainability.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

That won't happen cos you can't make bitcoin as a jewelry. They coexist together.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Because the total amount of gold is limited, although there is a rise or fall in the short time scale, even the decline is huge, but in the long time scale, it has the performance of value preservation and appreciation.

As with the total amount of gold, the total number of bitcoins is a constant 21 million. Bitcoin has a certain purpose and value in the fields of payment of remittance, intelligent contract, information disclosure, hype, illegal use, etc. Bitcoin has the same value as gold.

Therefore, it is believed that bitcoin is the best tool to resist the government's spam and plunder the people's wealth. It even thinks that it is better to store bitcoin than gold!
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Bitcoin won’t replace gold. They have a different purpose. Gold is used for ornamentation due to the inherent properties,  and it provides such as malleability and shine. While bitcoin does not offer ornamental advantage. However it might be true that the price of BTC is predicted to hit less than $100 in five year because  thebhigh volatility of bitcoin price.
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 602

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

No, no, no and one more time no.
There is no war between bitcoin and gold. They are two different things which have many things alike, but the one thing is clear: they are competitors, but not enemies. People may chose between this two as investment, every one chose by that percent of risk and that percent of profit that he or she wants to hold. There is nothing more.
So you say that bitcoin is an investment

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

gold is a physical investment                     whereas bitcoins is an electronic data investment
a lay man an invest in gold easily               whereas bitcoins requires proper study to invest there in
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

kung ako ang masasabi ng bitcoin mas maganda kaysa sa gold dahil kung ang ginto ay mas mabilis ang kakaan habang ang bitcoin naman ay mabilis lang ang kitaan at mas mataas pa ang iyong natamo kaysa sa investment mo sa gold.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

i dont think so...bitcoin would not never replaced gold because it has pshycal form and more valueble in real world...if this only war between 2 countries i think bitcoin still valuable but if it world war which involved all countries in the world that means end of bitcoin...because maybe in that war internet will shut down or limited in few countries...and you need real stuffs to purchase other stuffs not bitcoin
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

I personally will go with bitcoin because bitcoin has made me a lot of money and it has a higher potential to make me even more money than gold.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

Gold is a Precious Metal used by mankind as a medium of exchange. It is also useful in technology and manufacturing, and is appreciated for its beauty in the form of jewelry, art and keepsakes. Physical Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a coded, crowd sourced currency that did not exist until 2009. Additionally, I prefer both of them.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoins is really better more than gold because the price is growing much faster while gold is not easy to obtain and there are a lot of things to do if you want to invest on gold so cryptocurrency will be much faster for you to earn profit if you will invest in it.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

for me bitcoin is more good now because the value of bitcoin now is still increasing compared togold sometimes stable and becasuuse of bitcoin thres a lot of people gets a good income or profit from buying low and selling hhigh but in bitcoin theres a lot of people loss a lot of money because they didnt know what bitcoin is they didnt knowthyat bitcoin is very risky.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Between bitcoin and gold I would choose gold. Bitcoin has a lot more value than gold but it is a virtual currency. gold is accepted by everyone in the world. Bitcoin is not. So gold is better than bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: