Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:24:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4238 times)
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

I think in future there is a possiblity that bitcoin become more valuable and can replace gold. When bitcoin will rise like in the past year, its possible that bitcoin will be worth over hundred thousand of dollars in some years. So owning bitcoin become somethin very rare. And it could be replace gold, because its more valuable,you can controll it and easier to transfer. For me gold is the biggest bubble in history of manking. Its just a useless piece of rock.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

The gold and the bitcoin have unique, the two can increase the rate every year and we hold and store on most secure place. the main magnificence in gold the value not drop speedier but rather the bitcoin is the feasters it increases the value. Concerning the utilization of them, the bitcoin is the more use like pay charge on the online store and some store accept the bitcoin as payment and the bitcoin can send straightforward and simple and quicker. We can utilize the gold just in a couple of exchanges. It depends to you which one you will be decision.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

Amid the war, even gold loses its esteem. At the very least circumstances for a man, the most dependable was dependably deal, the most widely recognized things and items. I question that amid the war the part of the digital money will increment. Regardless, amid this agitated time, the part of gold will be considerably higher than the Crypto-money. In the event that a cutting edge war starts, at that point the inquiry is whether the Internet and every single high innovation will work at that point. This is all thinking from the situation of an agreeable condo. In life it will be totally extraordinary.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

no, bitcoin and gold are two different thing. they can't replace eachother
and when there is a war, gold should be more valuable than bitcoin.

Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

BITCOIN is the only digital currency on the internet but its real value, bitcoin price is very fluctuation can rise and fall at any time, GOLD a real item we can hold it, gold has a good price in the market its price is very stable
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

There are very few places in the world where gold can be accepted as payment. This is due to the fact that gold will need to be checked, provided for protection and insurance. All this is an additional cost that does not cost such a cost and a headache. The smallest unit of gold is a gram, it is simply impossible to divide it into smaller parts, which leads to the fact that it is unprofitable to use and accept as payment means.
Bitcoin is taken around the world. With every day of its reception, including exchangers and working with coins of banks, it becomes more and more. At the moment, there is clearly a tendency when organizations do not want to miss the opportunity to follow the technologies introduced in the field of commerce. Blockchain is just the innovation that will accompany the new generation. The adoption of crypto currency is further strengthened by the fact that the market shows steady growth and gives grounds for expectations of growth in its price.
Now it's up to large trading floors and large business centers, such as Wall Street. As soon as big "purses" look in the direction of the crypto currency and start making large investments in it, everyone will immediately follow them and the domino effect will work, which will give the coins even greater popularity and introduce them into a large-scale turnover. Likewise, it was with credit cards - those who ignored the upcoming changes, lost whole states.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I prefer to have bitcoin and bitcoin trading instead of having a very clear gold total bitcoin supply less than gold not only that bitcoin also has a very high demand which obviously can make the bitcoin price becomes very expensive because the more it is hard to get it will become very expensive.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

Can you pay with GOLD in a convenient way around the globe? I think not. Only this advantage make Bitcoin better than gold.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Bitcoin is the immediate prospect of commerce and business that awaits us. Trends quite clearly take the course for universal and multitasking tools that have great potential for development. The influence of the old financial world is gradually weakening, leaving room for modern technologies and preferences of the new generation.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Most likely, in the future we will finally be able to find out all the underground storages of gold on our planet, but we will not use it for financial transactions and conclusion of profitable deals, but for creating magnificent ornaments and other works of art in order to give people the beauty and joy.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I think gold is a precious metal. This gold is internationally recognized, which has been circulated all over the world. Whose value is internationally priced. Bitcoin online can be transferred from one place to another. .Bitaken is not internationally recognized. Bitcoin is a modern currency whose demand is increasing day by day. Bitcoin prices in the future will be higher than the price of gold. I hope Bitcoin will be able to secure internationally in the future.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

In fact, bitcoin and gold are similar in that it is some kind of substance that has a certain value depending on the amount of attention and investment to this object. However, bitcoin, in my opinion, has an advantage in the light of its decentralization, while gold can be mined only by selected.

faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Most technical analysis forecast an increase in gold prices down to 500-600 usd within 2 years. I am expecting an increase in bitcoin contrary. we may see a negative correlation between bitcoin and gold prices in the future. If bitcoin decreases gold increases and vice versa.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Gold will always has separate value. We still don't have a proof about whether bitcoin will still has it's own value or not if world war is happen but gold has proven that it still has it's value. We should think widely in this world is not all just about economy or politic but there are also culture, and etc.
Gold has been there for more than thousands of years and it has proven itself again and again to be a great way to preserve your capital through turmoils and historic changes
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

They cannot be compared and cannot be interchanged. Bitcoin is numbers and codes, and gold is a real metal that can be touched. Therefore, they cannot replace each other.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

I think there will be nothing better than gold, because it is a jewel and an investment that has been tested for millennia. And bitcoin will not be able to replace it, but it can quite successfully exist in parallel.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

No, gold is a physical thing you can hold in your hand. Bitcoin is electronic data. It is stored on the blockchain for everyone to see. Everyone cannot see all the gold. The blockchain cannot be manipulated unless there is someone who controls over 51% of the mining power. Gold can be melted and turned into other material. Both are hard to change. Gold and Bitcoin are similar in some regards, but also very different.

There is always a war somewhere, but I don't believe it has any effect on whether people want gold or bitcoin.
As I was thinking, bitcoin and gold are so different that gold is physically able to handle as well as bitcoin as you work it bitcoin is just like a gold so you can help it whatever you need
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:47:58 PM by Mofoblitz

Its not an easy thing to compare these two Bitcoin is still a new technology while Gold has been a measure of value for the longest time possible. People have preferences and may prefer one over the other for different reasons. Bitcoin in the first place have no definite  and stable value  as compared to Gold. its pricing keeps wavering and very unpredictable as compared to Gold  which boats of stability.  bitcoin is also yet to be fully legalized while Gold is recognized by all countries. If you are looking for a stable value storage then Go for Gold, but for investment and a chance to grow then settle for BTC
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:49 AM

I don't get it. Why did you buy this PAX coin?
Is this another altcoin?
I don't think there is any coin that is a safer investment than bitcoin.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency and its like gold real world. Bitcoin have more advantages than gold because bitcoin more flexible and more safe than gold. But gold most favorable because people know the physical and can touch it.
For me, I am more choosing bitcoin because we live in digital world and bitcoin is more profitable than gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: