Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4236 times)
goobank

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

I prefer gold investment. Because gold has no limit to its use in the stock market and is very popular among investors.
And gold as a capital asset for me for the long term and in old age later.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

Gold is available in limited quantities, and this is what causes the price to increase over time.

Bitcoin is exactly like that, but the difference is that it is digital or invisible. So now imagine you've turned the gold into something virtual and stored on your computer or smartphone. Bitcoin has all the important aspects that gold has, but it looks like an internet quota.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Bitcoin is much better than Gold in many cases.
It is much easier to transfer bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more likely to appreciate a lot.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with limited issuance and a register shared by many people to act as a conscensus for the transfer of coins between parties. There is no point in comparing Bitcoin with Gold except to say that they both can be used as a store of wealth and held outside of the current FIAT based money system. I have both as a hedge against problems down the road.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

I prefer bitcoin to gold because I think the bitcoin movement is clearer and more profitable, you also see the total bitcoin in circulation so that the bitcoin movement is very different from the total gold supply is not clear.
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

I prefer to hold bitcoin
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

BTC and GOLD are two very different things! Whatever its value, I am certain we both should invest on the same assets!
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Both gold and bitcoin have different qualities, however I prefer bitcoin than gold because it is easier to be used by common folk. While gold investment is complicated, bitcoin is easier to use. Bitcoin is virtual and you can store it without the fear of being stollen by thieves.However, I think that you were right in investing in both gold and bitcoin investmeny because we do not know the future.
maryjaysblog

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

They are different. Gold is Physical, Bitcoin is electronic. I however think since the world has gone digital if any replacement must happen, Bitcoin will replace Gold and not the other way round.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

Bitcoin and gold are different, but for me bitcoin is better. It is weightless and currently its price is higher than gold. The price is also not stable in bitcoin, it may go up than higher than your predicted price. It is easy to mine than gold too. You just need 1% or 5% of bitcoin and a stable computer or laptop with internet and you're good to go, while on the other hand mining gold is a bit hard. You need millions of funds and workers to mine it from the mountains and land.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Bitcoin is the future dude. Bitcoin is a decentralized digtal currency that exist on a network of computers. As long as you have a phone and are connected to the internet you can use the bitcoin network by buying bitcoin to use on the network.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

bitcoins are generated by a competitive and decentralized process called "mining". This process involves that individuals are rewarded by the network for their services. Bitcoin miners are processing transactions and securing the network using specialized hardware and are collecting new bitcoins in exchange.Bitcoin is the first global, decentralized currency that allows you to send money from one person to another without involving a third party broker, such as a bank. You only need your computer to make transactions because Bitcoin is fundamentally software.
As a decentralized currency, Bitcoin isn’t controlled by anyone. It’s open so that anyone can benefit from it.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

I prefer gold investment. Because gold has no limit to its use in the stock market and is very popular among investors.
And gold as a capital asset for me for the long term and in old age later.
your gold can be steal by alot of people including government with bitcoin they cant steal without your private key of your wallet and you can protect your bitcoin in alot of ways and bitcoin will grow more in the future with these adoption later on. your gold growth will be nowhere compared to bitcoin.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

for me bitcoin will choose to buy even fast before the bitcoin price depends on the demand if lots of bitcoin buying increases the price of bitcoin and if many people recognize bitcoin or around the world it is sure they will be interested and buy it.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

i think this is not good idea if you compare gold to bitcoin .Gold is you can hold physically than bitcoin in my opinnion gold is better if world are shutting down the internet . But yes i Belive in bitcoin because of its price .
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

gold and bitcoin have a same price in market but you can get a gold thru hard mining in land. but you can get a bitcoin in easy way of mining in internet.
Suleimani obrek

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

IF there was a war and I needed to flee the country, which asset do you think would be easier and more secure to transport?
If the assets of gold may be a little heavy for transportation in the war agenda. But if the bitcoin didn't bother to be transported. just need to open it with any internet network located
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

Again, the comparison of gold and cryptocurrency coins, I think that all the same the choice is obvious, gold is larger in the industry and looks much more confident and stable.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

Ofcourse everyone will run over Bitcoin as gold compared will be difficult to carry as well as Bitcoin carry a greater value than gold and better than gold i think
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin can replace gold. Bitcoin has one disadvantage-it can not be taken up, that is, bitcoin is alive while the world Internet is alive.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: