Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Bitcoin may be as much a collection of assets as gold.

Gold has been recognized for its long baptism.

BTC also needs time to prove its value, and it is difficult for BTC to replace gold!
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

Bitcoin is something between a store of value and a currency. The situation with gold is the same. Bitcoin is easier to store than gold and it is easy to move around. You can easily hide it from other people so you can take it large amounts of Bitcoin with you for example on the plane. Gold will be with us for the next few years. Bitcoin might be not easy to understand for some people but it's a matter of time.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold? no i think war is out of topic there because this is not embracing crypto`s,but i think bitcoin will over the price of bitcoin after 5 years and i know its better to invest you money in bitcoin than gold,but its depends on the perception of the people.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

It is difficult even to compare the usefulness of gold and bitcoin in the real world. Gold has been used as a currency for over 2,700 years, and although you won't go to the nearest gold bar, it's always relatively easy to turn it into dollars. In addition, it is used for the manufacture of crowns and fillings, as well as in industry — as an electrical conductor. Bitcoin accepts a handful of sellers today, and it is impossible to live by paying with bitcoins. Moreover, it cannot have a real use because it is an intangible asset. And, if you do not store bitcoin, its only purpose is to be a means of exchange when buying/selling goods and services.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

for me bitcoin will choose to buy even fast before the bitcoin price depends on the demand if lots of bitcoin buying increases the price of bitcoin and if many people recognize bitcoin or around the world it is sure they will be interested and buy it
olatslodi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digtal currency that exist on a network of computers. For me I just pick bitcoin because bitcoin help me so much in many ways that's why bitcoin is much more near to my heart. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Gold is obtained through physical mining but Bitcoin is obtained through virtual mining as special computer encryptions. Similarity between Gold and Bitcoin is both are available in limited quantity. Bitcoin have no comparison with gold even it will never replace the gold because it still poses a great deal of financial risk subject to market. In most of the countries the status of bitcoin is still undefined but its not in case of gold.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Bitcoin or gold is a valuable asset whose value continues to increase, Bitcoin and gold both have the same level of difficulty to get it albeit differently in supplay. Bitcoin is an alternative to digital gold miners
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

I think they are the same, gold and bitcoin are the best assets for investment, as both also have limited supply, but the difference is bitcoin is digital or invisible.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

bitcoin vs gold has values.
Gold is a real real real physical in your magician, you can be seen or can it be gold and jewelry have no relation to the internet.
With bitcoin is: a line of code that exists anywhere on the internet. Other than gold, bitcoin you can not touch, hold, grasp on it. You can safely and gently move with bitcoin from one country to another with all the bitcoins stored in an electronic device.
If you lose that line of code you will lose it permanently.
You should also own bitcoin as it symbolizes the freedom of ownership.

Mr.Dick

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

In my opinion you can't really compare gold which is physical with btc which is digital. So there are different types of use you could trade gold for food if there was for example an EMP, but you can not bring gold everywhere where you might be searched...

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I think bitcoin is not only better than gold but also better than any kind of investment either you invest in stocks or any other chit fund company, only bitcoin has that potential that it can provide you very good profit in very short span of time and moreover the valuation of bitcoin inflates to a very high rates than gold or any other investment. Now bitcoin has been a asset in which people’s are now investing as a resource as a saving for their future generations and I too believe that bitcoin will replace the paper currency in the future too.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

In fact the majority of investors to buy gold, the main purpose, not value gold non-sovereign currency and hedge attributes, but chasing the price action, and a lower cost of storage and way to trade. In fact, this demand is easily replaced by bitcoin, because gold may be much weaker than bitcoin if it comes from price expectations and speculation.

So I think bitcoin is a better investment.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Although later in the end bitcoin can not replace gold. I will still choose bitcoin, because if viewed from the side of the advantage is very clear that bitcoin is more advantageous than gold and of course also much more practical.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I love Bitcoin more than Gold. we know that Bitcoin is the world best currency. It is the number one currency. The Bitcoin market is spreading day by day , because most of the people are engaged with bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing day buy day day, for that reason i am holding Bitcoin for future. I am so much hopeful about it.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

I think they are both great investments with more similarities than many on either side of the debate are willing to admit.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Gold and Bitcoin are so much different, you can't compare them.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Compared to the other coins, it seems pretty fair to name bitcoin as digital gold. Not just with its leading role and scarcity of it but also the way of seeing as an important investment tool.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

Between bitcoin and gold I would choose gold. Bitcoin has a lot more value than gold but it is a virtual currency. gold is accepted by everyone in the world. Bitcoin is not. So gold is better than bitcoin.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I prefer bitcoin, bitcoin investment can profit a lot but if gold follows the dollar price if the dollar price down gold also fell in price,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: