Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

They are two different valuable asset but have some similarities. Quite interesting though. Both have unstable market and are all valuable. Its is not possible to replace gold with bitcoin. In our everyday life, not just for payments of transactions but for making product. bitcoin in a product of technological advancement that has been made valuable. Gold will continue to be gold so as bitcoin will continue to be a blockchain tech.
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

They are two different valuable asset but have some similarities. Quite interesting though. Both have unstable market and are all valuable
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Since the gold is not unlimited and so is bitcoin, maybe they can be related like one to one ratio or so.
standbay29

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

Bitcoin and Gold are the same valuable asset, If you want to invest in between. Good Bitcoin options than Gold
Bitcoin is a great opportunity to make a profit out of Gold. Also, Bitcoin is more profitable. What is better bitcoin security than gold? Gold is also safe if you choose to keep it in the right place.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

They cannot be compared and cannot be interchanged. Bitcoin is numbers and codes, and gold is a real metal that can be touched. Therefore, they cannot replace each other.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Yes, I am sure Bitcoin will replace gold. Everyone in the world will switch to Bitcoin rather than to gold. I believe the next five years later Bitcoin will reach a very high price. You need not fear if you want to buy Bitcoin in large quantities and you invest in the long run.

Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

I prefer bitcoin, bitcoin investment can profit a lot but if gold follows the dollar price if the dollar price down gold also fell in price,

Bitcoin is easier to move than gold and easier to share. Bitcoin is more attractive than gold, because crypto currency is "extracted" with the help of a number of computers that perform complex calculations
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

I think bitcoin in the next 5 years will increase in value even more than this year. But bitcoin will not replace gold, because in terms of risk, bitcoin is much more risky and the layman will more choose gold than bitcoin.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Fiat money has no "intrinsic value" (as you call it) either. It became valuable by usurping the place of gold - by decree. This led eventually to a world monetary system of fiat which is controlled by governments and central banks. Bitcoin's target is this worldwide fiat money market, which represents tens of trillions in monetary value. Regardless of how badly the fiat system is run, almost all of the world's transactions take place daily in it. That's a tremendous market begging for competition. Bitcoin, not being a government, cannot issue a decree that Cryptocurrencys must be accepted by creditors in payment of a debt or must be paid to tax collectors, or has a denomination of X because we decree the value to be X. In order to compete, it had to first issue valueless tokens. That is exactly what fiat money is if you strip away government control of money and all their edicts which are backed by force.
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Risk. Gold has comparatively little - it could be stolen. More people can handle gold without screwing up.

Bitcoin has two significant risks: first that private keys are mishandled, second that the cryptography behind it could be zero dayed in which case the entire thing freezes until replacement cryptography is rolled out. Fewer people can handle bitcoin without screwing up.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Bitcoin has already surpassed Gold in terms of value. however, just like Gold, Bitcoin's value is subject to demand. If people decide to move away from BTC then the price of it will fall.
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Well, there is no way to synthesize gold because it is an element. I.e. it contains only gold atoms in it all the way down, unlike bronze or alloys made up of two or more elements. The only way gold atoms are produced is nuclear fusion from supernovas. So unless our sun supernovas, there won't be any new gold on Earth! And if it does there won't be any people left alive on Earth to hoard it.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

No, no, no and one more time no.
There is no war between bitcoin and gold. They are two different things which have many things alike, but the one thing is clear: they are competitors, but not enemies. People may chose between this two as investment, every one chose by that percent of risk and that percent of profit that he or she wants to hold. There is nothing more.
Strongly agree, bitcoin and gold are 2 different things but for the same purpose to get big profit, in case the advantage of bitcoin is bigger and faster obtained than gold
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

That will not happen, because gold is a precious metal whose stock is limited and has existed long ago, the golden jam is used as a store of wealth, whose prices continue to rise from time to time.
Bitcoin itself resembles characteristics such as gold, so bitcoin is referred to as gold2.0.
But to survive many years like gold I was quite doubtful, much less to replace the role of gold.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Many market observers have compared gold and bitcoin.1) Both of these have proved helpful to investors, and both have been harnessed as a speculative investment at some points and a safe-haven asset at others.

While some analysts have compared these two, bitcoin and gold have important differences. These range from something as simple as tenure to the very nature of these assets themselves: gold is tangible, but bitcoin is a digital creation.
ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Gold and crypto coins are good, but do not forget to invest in diamonds and estate.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Bitcoin is practical, but bitcoin also has its drawbacks. Bitcoin is only accessible via the internet. And at the time of war Internet access network will not be found.
I think you better bring gold, unless there is bitcoin that can be accessed offline.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

First of all gold is legalized everywhere and you can't buy things with gold.It is just like an asset where you trade it with fiat currency.Bitcoin is a digital currency which can implement the features of fiat currency for payments and all to buy things etc.
The simple discussion that the strength of bitcoin with gold is equally in terms of bitcoin with gold can not buy goods with gold and bitcoin as well and that distinguishes the bitcoin with gold is that gold is commonly used where whereas bitcoin is still a newly emerging digital currency and began to fame for its use and its core between the bitcoin dwngan gold is equally strong and has a high value in the world.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

we can say with certainty that Bitcoin is a sophisticated functional form of gold. Investing in Bitcoin You have a guarantee that your savings will not be lost due to devaluation, you can be sure that the government can not gain access to your personal account.
Gagalnuyul

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

if I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin its purpose not only invest but can be used for transaction and trade Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: