Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:35:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
hatemmkh

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

ofcourse bitcoin will be more safe and carry in case of wars
it takes no place in your bag
just your phone

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Gold exist longer and it will last longer then bitcoin for sure. Gold have a pretty stable price , when bitcoin have a big price oscillations. Now depends on you if you want a safe investment with low percentage of earning then you invest in gold. But if you want to get bigger profit and if you can handle risky investment then you should invest in bitcoin.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

Gold exist longer and it will last longer then bitcoin for sure. Gold have a pretty stable price , when bitcoin have a big price oscillations. Now depends on you if you want a safe investment with low percentage of earning then you invest in gold. But if you want to get bigger profit and if you can handle risky investment then you should invest in bitcoin.
in this case, if in the very long run, most likely I choose gold. well, bitcoin I will use for short term purposes, and I might try to use it to make profit. but, if it is assessed as a savings, gold would be the best thing to keep.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

Bitcoin is more good now because the value of bitcoin now is still increasing compared togold sometimes stable and becasuuse of bitcoin thres a lot of people gets a good income or profit from buying low and selling hhigh but in bitcoin theres a lot of people loss a lot of money because they didnt know what bitcoin is they didnt knowthyat bitcoin is very risky. Bitcoin is a decentralized digtal currency that exist on a network of computers. As long as you have a phone and are connected to the internet you can use the bitcoin network by buying bitcoin to use on the network.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Bitcoin is not going to replace Gold because there are many differences between them, Gold is basically a physical asset and considered among goods, while Bitcoin is a digital asset and crypto currency. Also, Gold is much older than Bitcoin and trusted more by the whole community worldwide.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Bitcoin is not going to replace Gold because there are many differences between them, Gold is basically a physical asset and considered among goods, while Bitcoin is a digital asset and crypto currency. Also, Gold is much older than Bitcoin and trusted more by the whole community worldwide.
here I completely agree with you, because Bitcoin can not compete with gold in any way. Gold has a special value, because even the presence of a physical body enhances its value.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that exist on a network of computers. For me I just pick bitcoin because bitcoin help me so much in many ways that's why bitcoin is much more near to my heart. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

I think gold will still win. Why? Because the layman will prefer gold than bitcoin. Anything that will happen with bitcoin, gold enthusiasts will be more and gold has more certainty than bitcoin.

I think Blockchain can not be manipulated unless someone controls more than 51% of mining power. Gold can melt and turn into other materials. Both are difficult to change. Gold and Bitcoin are similar in some respects, but also very different.
No, gold is a physical thing you can hold in your hands. Bitcoin is electronic data. Stored in blockchain so everyone can see it. Everyone can not see all the gold.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I think Blockchain can not be manipulated unless someone controls more than 51% of mining power. Gold can melt and turn into other materials. Both are difficult to change. Gold and Bitcoin are similar in some respects, but also very different.
No, gold is a physical thing you can hold in your hands. Bitcoin is electronic data. Stored in blockchain so everyone can see it. Everyone can not see all the gold.

Gold can not melt and turn into other materials.

Got to love the experts dishing out financial advice on this forum some times  Roll Eyes

andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

These two assets are quite similar, bitcoin as a digital currency is used as a storage value, like gold in the real world! I do not think that we need to compare them, but gold is more stable at the moment.
indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

Both share some characteristics, only that gold is tangible while bitcoin isn't. Both are valuable too. There's no point in comparing the two but they really share something involving the wealth it can provide to the players of industry. Both can be a good investment too.
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

gold is a completely different physical commodity, which is mostly collected in one hand. Bitcoin is also in the same hands. Be just on the lookout, and in case of time shift from one basket to another.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

indeed Gold is more stable while bitcoin is not stable because it is unstable bitcoin properties or fluctuations
and in my opinion even tasty in bitcoin because to look for profit in my opinion more easily in bitcoin

It's one of the reason people investing in gold are not the same type as the ones investing in bitcoin

Investing in gold is to secure your funds whhile investing in  bitcoin is to take a risk for a profit

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

I believe that bitcoin is better than gold, there is an explanation for this: gold can be faked or distorted its quality, and bitcoin is not. Gold will have to be tested for testing, and bitcoin in this respect inspires much more confidence.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin and gold. Because gold is important for a woman like me as jewelry and beauty in me.
And bitcoin as a capital asset for me to buy gold.

Gold still has a lot more demand globally and besides gold has yet to become something of little to no value. This does not downplay on Bitcoin as the two can coexist, just that for now, we are more sure gold will last for more centuries to come.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

comp[aison between Bitcoi and Gold is one of the msy ismached comparisons ever, these are two thing opeating differently
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I still believe that gold is more reliable in the long term, because it has two huge advantages - it is material and it is tested for centuries. Therefore, gold will always be slightly higher than bitcoin.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

I do not compare gold and bitcoin, as they are very different. I just prefer to invest in bitcoin as a unique modern technology, and in gold as the most reliable investment.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

I believe that bitcoin is better than gold, there is an explanation for this: gold can be faked or distorted its quality, and bitcoin is not. Gold will have to be tested for testing, and bitcoin in this respect inspires much more confidence.
We all know that both gold and bitcoin is can give us a good profit but i think bitcoin can be more better than gold because i believe that in the future bitcoin can able to have a huge price over than gold so we should put our money now with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: