Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:13:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4240 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I think gold is better than bitcoin, because gold is precious and precious metals are not like bitcoins that are shapeless but precious. and the price of gold is expensive and the price is stable unlike the rising and falling bitcoin prices are unstable.
so I think gold is better than bitcoin and bitcoin is only digital money that can be exchanged for money, and thus Gold is precious precious metal can be exchanged for money and both are valuable but gold has long existed than bitcoin
That's because gold has a real value and legality is strong. When compared with the bitcoin associated risk, definitely gold will be better. But bitcoin has an advantage in changing its price that can develop quickly. So, if combined between gold and bitcoin would be better. Is not it?

Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Bitcoin is in digital form and gold is in physical form. Both are the good assets.  Both are giving good profit to the investors. But bitcoin giving more profit. Gold can be converted into other form like jewells.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I think that too. Everyone will switch to Bitcoin and forget about gold. Gold could have been replaced by Bitcoin because the development of Bitcoin is much faster than gold. I was also told to choose also prefer Bitcoin than Gold. Because I am sure that Bitcoin will continue to show its high value and be the best in the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

Bitcoins will never replace gold. You can't replace bitcoins with gold because gold and bitcoins are two different things with 2 different (somehow similar) features and functions. Gold is practically more useful than bitcoins due to its electrical and thermal conductivity.

SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

You can invest in DigixDAO, it's covered with physical gold.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

In itself, gold is not a good investment. Gold works well in a pair of shares of US companies. When the shares fall, the gold rises. I suppose that in the near future gold will be slightly replaced by cryptocurrencies. But not completely.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace gold because gold has been here for century and it is a very valuable metal that is visible unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay even if there is a war as long as the internet will not cut out.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency. not physical.
while gold is a jewelry. physical form. although both can be used as an investment but both have different functions and uses and different fans
People who know bitcoin will definitely say that bitcoin will replace gold. and when the war was so easy to make as a milit asset.
I never know of any other crypto that is more amazing than BTC. Gold is something that we can touch or smell. A bitcoin is something like shares of some company or just a risky asset. Something digital can never replace something physical. Bitcoin can become a world currency? Yes, it is in his power, but he can never replace gold, gas, oil or simple sweets.
raymart0720

Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

How they work is the main thing here.
Gold investing is also a good thing but the BITCOIN surpass the price of gold and the amazing technology behind bitcoins makes it more reliable than gold.. if you have tons of gold people will question you .. in bitcoin you ate anonymous and the abilty to have transaction all over world..
Both are good but I will give mu attention more on bitcoin...
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

Gold demand will be increasing if war happen. Because it has intrinsic value unlike bitcoin. People will reduce the intention to investment  and give more effort to save their wealth and collect commodity. If war happen then it will mot make bitcoin replace gold.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

no, bitcoin never change the gold position. why? as we know that the function of bitcoin and gold is different, in bitcoin we can use it for trading, or just for currencies which is we can use it everyday in our transaction, in gold we need to sell our bitcoin first before we want to use it to buy something, and the owner of gold usually use gold for investment only

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
frey_oh

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

my opinion, current bitcoin can not be compared to gold for stability, as well as for demand for users. However, in terms of investment. Bitcoin may be the type of investment that is dominant over gold with high margins and market volatility is very fast.
 That means bitcoin is seen and attracted great attention from the community as an excellent opportunity for investors.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Gold is getting hammered as the dollar soars, but bitcoin becomes the dominant non-sovereign store of value, it could be the new gold, or new reserve currency.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Gold is getting hammered as the dollar soars, but bitcoin becomes the dominant non-sovereign store of value, it could be the new gold, or new reserve currency.

gold might not stay tied to the dollar forever. Maybe we'll see Gold-BTC trading pairs appear in the next couple of years?

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages over gold in trading but gold is more stable.
It depends on what you're after.
Bitcoin will probably surpass the value of gold in coming years.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Bitcoin and gold are tools for business people and for profit. Gold has been around for a long time and is still in business today. However, since the birth of bitcoin it is now dominating the market. Many people have found the benefits of bitcoin and want bitcoin to become the primary trading tool for their investment or business. I think in the future, bitcoin will grow more and more.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

knowing that gold is touching but the bitcoin is just electronic data translating any money in which country you are so different and the gold does not decrease the bitcoin value it drops down sometimes but as much as it Bitcoin is still more than gold, as I prefer bitcoin to gold.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
soenaderecho10

Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Bitcoin and gold are tools for business people and for profit. Gold has been around for a long time and is still in business today. However, since the birth of bitcoin it is now dominating the market. Many people have found the benefits of bitcoin and want bitcoin to become the primary trading tool for their investment or business. I think in the future, bitcoin will grow more and more.

For me i prefer the two of that bitcoin and gold because the two of that we can earn a money and we can get a huge profit if we buy and keep it in longtime because i think bitcoin and gold will goes up and reach the present price because of people investing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

bitcoin and gold have similar properties, such as reserve, transaction, exchange ... gold is long and bitcoin exists for about 10 years, in short they are priced. Equivalent to each other, however, today's trend is that people prefer to invest bitcoin over gold because of its profitability.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I think, bitcoin and gold are different investments and gold can not be compared with bitcoin because it has different values and different profits, each also has different enthusiasts, some still like and believe in gold but I think bitcoin is more interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: