Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4241 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

for me bitcoin is better because the price is fast rising than gold long before the price increases so I prefer to invest bitcoin rather than gold because bitcoin has this future

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

the economy seems more favorable to gold, where the legality of gold has been proven and is very safe from the law
but, if BTC replaces gold, then only whales can control the market, because the world economy can not be compared with the cryptocurrency economy that is still relatively small
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Gold has a fix value on it even if it aged but in crypto the value on it is constantly change. Gold is an old passion way of investment but in crypto it is new way with the highest rate of return of investment even in a short period of time.
edjames

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

The problem with gold is that it's physical; you have to buy, collect and store it or trust it with a third party, such as a bank. Come the "revolution" the government could come in and take control of the bank and seize all the gold.

"Under current federal law, gold bullion can be confiscated by the federal government in times of national crisis" - https://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/gold-confiscation-1933/

Crypto stored in your ledger, not much they can do!

MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

I think bitcoin can't defeat gold cause what ? cause bitcoin just a data and gold is real thing. but if bitcoin was withdrawed surely you can buy much gold Grin  Tongue
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

The resell value of gold drops to certain level but bitcoin market is unpredictable. You dont know whether it will bring you big profit or loss. for gold you have to hold it until the price reach satisfactory level. But being volatile bitcoin is more addictive.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Gold is getting hammered as the dollar soars, but bitcoin becomes the dominant non-sovereign store of value, it could be the new gold, or new reserve currency.

Gold dropped $20 and its getting hammered.

Bitcoin dropped $11,000 but is becoming dominant.

Whatever your smoking I think you need to stop.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

my opinion, current bitcoin can not be compared to gold for stability, as well as for demand for users. However, in terms of investment. Bitcoin may be the type of investment that is dominant over gold with high margins and market volatility is very fast.
 That means bitcoin is seen and attracted great attention from the community as an excellent opportunity for investors.
for bitcoin investment is still the best ranking than gold, the golden opportunity to get a bigger profit is very high in contrast to gold that has to wait some time to wait for the price to rise. bitcoin is the right choice to restore capital quickly.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Personally, I can't compare bitcoin and gold because for me they are from different worlds. Gold is quite an excellent material for the economy for centuries. And bitcoin aces on the digital economy. Both are great but for investments, bitcoin wins my favor.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

'the object of his question is when there is war "

so when there is a war something that can be taken quickly to another place is Bitcoin, because gold meiliki physical and form and have weight.

different from Bitcoin who is only in Blockchain and in its open through private key.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

bitcoin or the other coin will never replace gold. when there is no internet anymore, you can use bitcoin again and you will come back to gold as pure treasure. gold cant be destroy by anything. you can make many process to gold but they are still gold. and until the end of world you need gold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Obviously,  no,  bitcoin will never replaced gold.  Gold is a physical entity,  bitcoin is not because it is just a digital entity.  Also,  their purposes are quite different.  Yes you can use both in payment but bitcoin ends in that purpose,  while gold,  as we know,  can be used in different things.  You can use in equipments like in phones. It is also used in the medical field,  and bitcoin cannot do that. So they are different and obviously,  gold is better.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Bitcoin is a new popular currency economic System. Gold is a old popular currency economic system. Both of them have the advantages. I am sure that bitcoin will be a big currency business but I think that Gold is imposible will lost from the currency world economic system. Both of them will walk in tandem keep up with the times
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

Obviously,  no,  bitcoin will never replaced gold.  Gold is a physical entity,  bitcoin is not because it is just a digital entity.  Also,  their purposes are quite different.  Yes you can use both in payment but bitcoin ends in that purpose,  while gold,  as we know,  can be used in different things.  You can use in equipments like in phones. It is also used in the medical field,  and bitcoin cannot do that. So they are different and obviously,  gold is better.
there are still many of us who see that gold is the best investment ever since. gold is always considered luxurious, and people also need gold. so I understand when people say that gold is still better than bitcoin at any price.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

I think gold and bitcoin have some relation which many experienced traders point out time by time. You have to keep an eye on all the relations and rationals in order to get success on the money markets. Stay blessed and best of luck!
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

I don't  know but if is a cause of war it could be dangerous because many people will fight for bitcoin to make a multibillionaire. If its happen I think more people will affected especially for poor people I hope it will not happen. 

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
rosalind

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Be not up to comparison Gold as gold Bitcoin as bitcoin
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

It's wrong to compare bitcoin in gold because people using both in different cases. Gold is better for saving money , bitcoin is better for multiplying owners goods.

Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

The comparison of bitcoin and gold seems to sound like gold, so it is real material that is loved by the jewelery as it has not changed characteristics over time, and the bit of coin is always changing. However, investing in bitcoin is of great interest to everyone involved
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

BTC can not replace gold, but its value can not be predicted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: