Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4241 times)
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bitcoin is a type of imaginable gold  which you can only imagine but never can touch it.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Old is Gold, but New is Bitcoin. Actually comparing gold and bitcoin is not fair. I believe both are different characters. Bitcoin has just started its journey while Gold is like already penetrated the sentiments for so many years.

Give bitcoins its own time to nurture, it will show its real value over a period of time.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Well, no, bitcoin is still not so good to call it, or at least to compare with gold, it can be called gold is krnipotsionyuty, and you still gold will always be ahead, well, it is very previously been established.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
G4R3N6

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

For me gold means more to our future. Bitcoin is also gold, which distinguishes it is bitcoin as the digital currency created by satoshi nakamato. Currently bitcoin value is higher than real gold. If I have some bitcoin then I will save it well for my future. Cool
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Bitcoin and gold is the two extreams of investment policies. Bitcoin is a crypto currency which does not have any physical apppearence. And comparitively bitcoin is the only investment that offers high return from  their investments. In case if bitcoin we have to afraid hacker's  and in case of vold we have afraid thief's.

Hackers don't steal paper wallets, thieves do.
Also there was some boy in the news that was bragging on social media about all the money he made and few days later they robbed him.
This are some crazy times we're living in.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

For me gold means more to our future. Bitcoin is also gold, which distinguishes it is bitcoin as the digital currency created by satoshi nakamato. Currently bitcoin value is higher than real gold. If I have some bitcoin then I will save it well for my future. Cool
I agree with you, We just wait a few decades ahead so that bitcoin price can be $ 100,000 or more. Therefore we must be smart to manage time so that we do not get carried away on the needs or desires of our lives as long as it makes us profit later. Grin
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Bitcoin, in addition to being unstable, is still a relatively unknown component of assets compared to other investment assets. For comparison, gold is well-established among institutional investors and is highly liquid.

While Bitcoin's turnover has recently reached nearly $ 3 billion a day, gold trading has reached $ 250 billion over the same period, according to the World Gold Council.

In a report sent to the bank's clients in January, analyst Goldman Sachs, Zach Pandl, wrote that the rapid rise in demand for Bitcoin was caused by growing dissatisfaction with regulated monetary systems and the current banking infrastructure.

In the long run, when cryptocurrencies mature and transform into a major asset category, Pandl said that digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, will bring lower profits, but they will prove stable, like gold and other safe assets.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Depends on goals peolple choosing between bitcoin and gold. At my opinion gold is better for saving when bitcoin is almost the best asset for multiplying your money.

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Let's confess, how many of us, people from the forum, really invest in gold. I doubt that the number is high. I suppose the biggest number of people here are young generation, somewhere between 20 and 30. And I'm sure almost all of us prefer to invest in crypto currencies rather gold. Gold can be called as sure investment, but it doesn't grow on the price so fast as bitcoin, so it suits mostly for cold storage than profit oriented investment.
ologoff

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Gold is consolidated and is a long-term investment, investing in crypto you can hold or trade, but it's a young market... honestly if I had a lot of money I would choose gold or diamonds
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

The thing with gold is that whilst it has value you won't be able to pay for a cup of coffee or do hundreds of small transactions without breaking it up. With bitcoin you can (or will be able to soon once the lightning network is up and running) easily pay for lots of small items. With use comes value. So gold will always have value but Bitcoin's value and price will surpass gold (if it gets adopted that it) because it is being used more.

Anees1122

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

Gold is not the standard store of value; Gold is a commodity whose price moves up and down, seemingly at random, like other commodities. It’s value is quoted in dollars or Euros.Bitcoin is very unlikely to replace any of the above. It has become another commodity. Someday a virtual currency may supersede the others. It would have to be by international agreement between the major nations, and regulated by some central bank or similar institution. If this ever happens it won’t be within the next 50 years.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Gold and bitcoin serve the interests of humans. Each type has different benefits. Gold is a precious metal, it has aesthetic value. bitcoin is very expensive. Investing in bitcoin will be very profitable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

gold and bitcoins have distinctive features that you should not forget. For example: gold is physical, Bitcoin is virtual.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

Compared to gold, bitcoin is a newcomer to the market and trust level is still much inferior to gold, but in many other parameters the crypto currency can compete with the precious metal. For centuries people have been collecting gold, both in the form of ingots and in the form of jewelry, knowing that even if the money is depreciating, gold will always be liquid. Investors went into gold when the crisis began in the country.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

bitcoin will survive under any circumstances although it will surely also be shaken with such events but I will still use them, anyway and always want to be useful for cryptocurrency

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

If you look at the weekly charts of quotations of gold and bitcoin, then there becomes a clear connection between these two financial instruments: as soon as significant sales of noble metal took place, large purchases of bitcoin were recorded and vice versa. Apparently, bitcoin is gradually beginning to be perceived by an increasing number of investors as a backup tool.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

on the way of further penetration of the Crypto-currency into the world exchanges, there are several obvious constraints. The first, and most important, is the lack of distribution. Whoever said anything, but now even bitcoin is quite difficult to call a freely convertible digital currency, not to mention a lot of its much less well-known counterparts. The second factor is the lack of information about bitcoin. Many have already heard this word and, most likely, more than once. But what is behind it is hidden, for the vast majority is still a mystery. The third deterrent is the unpreparedness of the world of traditional money to surrender their positions without a fight or at least share a piece of market pie. all these factors somehow speak in favor of gold.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

I hnk this is one of the most unfiar comparisons ever, These are two different  things operating on different policies, andthrefore should not be pitched against each other
Ani1993

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

Gold and Bitcoin are just a little bit different. One is real and one is digital. Some people who do not understand bitcoin will consider gold better than bitcoin because they can hold it real, but we as bitcoiner will say bitcoin is better because it gives a very big advantage to us. Bitcoin grows faster than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: