Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 02:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4261 times)
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

i have always been thinking about when is people going to stop comparing bitcoin with gold, it is more than ridiculous to think that they both have something in common, well, maybe in a few years they can have something in common, but not now.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

bitcoin will survive under any circumstances although it will surely also be shaken with such events but I will still use them, anyway and always want to be useful for cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is now more better than gold because bitcoin price can became really high in the future and we all know that gold is also good but now i just prefered to have bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can be really high before this year will end, maybe $30k or even higher than that.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

Many people call Bitcoin The digital Gold. But Bitcoin is totally different. It is very volatile on the contrary we've seen that gold price do not shift that frequently. But I think both are good for investing.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

If still under the monetary law in our country, the only legal currency is the yuan, so predictable, like gold, like gold, even if the future countries began to reserve currency, the currency will never become the lawful currency of our country. In legal status, gold and bitcoin are the same.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

I  think the value of bitcoin is higher than gold. gold is always be a queen in a society and it still exists until now. while bitcoin, I hope bitcoin can survive since it is included in valuable thing for most people.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

As for now my answer is GOLD have more power. Gold gave us more feeling of security. But in future we may see bitcoin beating gold too.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

Bitcoin and Gold are very different investment assets. Bitcoin only lives on the internet and gold lives in the real world. Bitcoin prices in the near future can indeed turn into very high while gold to reach high prices takes a very long time. But let me say that Bitcoin and gold are good investment assets and promising for the future. It's just a matter of taste and I want to invest in both.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Bitcoin can never replace gold because there are some differences between Gold And Bitcoin are :
1. Gold Price More Stable than Bitcoin.
2. Demand Will Gold Come From More Diverse Resources.
3. Bitcoin Created With Computer And Software, While Gold Is a Natural Resource.
4. Bitcoin More Easy to Carry Than Gold.
5. Bitcoin Can Be Used As A Payment Tool, While Gold Can not.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:14:08 AM by Pan Troglodytes

Let's confess, how many of us, people from the forum, really invest in gold. I doubt that the number is high. I suppose the biggest number of people here are young generation, somewhere between 20 and 30. And I'm sure almost all of us prefer to invest in crypto currencies rather gold. Gold can be called as sure investment, but it doesn't grow on the price so fast as bitcoin, so it suits mostly for cold storage than profit oriented investment.
Oh, it depends, I think, on the reasons one might have to invest in crypto.
If one thinks it is a cool technology, than really, there is no reason to invest in gold.
If one invests, on the other hand, as a preparation for an imminent global crisis, to preserbe one's capital, then it is only prudent to invest in gold too.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Let's confess, how many of us, people from the forum, really invest in gold. I doubt that the number is high. I suppose the biggest number of people here are young generation, somewhere between 20 and 30. And I'm sure almost all of us prefer to invest in crypto currencies rather gold. Gold can be called as sure investment, but it doesn't grow on the price so fast as bitcoin, so it suits mostly for cold storage than profit oriented investment.

You have a point there.
It's easier to make money on crypto than on gold.
Gold is for those that have loads of money and want to secure it because the gold prices never drop much.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

if in my opinion it is Bitcoin that will soar to beat gold and bitcoin will be more glorious
definitely later Bitcoin will give more surprises at the end of each year and can make Bitcoin better than Gold

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace gold, because they are different and have characteristics. which looks are the shape, bitcoin is not real, just a program in the online world, while real gold, can be touched and hand-held. gold is metal, bitcoin is system. and gold can not be carried in large quantities. but bitcoin is very easy in the pocket. I still believe in bitcoin as a new commodity.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

Certainly the bitcoin will replace gold because of the huge amount of investors now in bitcoin and the size of it here and maybe in the next few years they will forget the gold word and they just remember bitcoin.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:01 AM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

It is possible that it will happen because these days the demand of bitcoin was rising so that the investment become bigger. Also if there's a lot of people will only depend on bitcoin the gold will be decrease and the possibility of bitcoin to  increase and to replace the gold.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

Will if thier are war it will be good if you choose gold instead of bitcoin. Because you cant use bitcoin in that time. And i think that prediction is fud. Take a look at the market bitcoin is increasing every year
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

I do not think Bitcoin can replace gold. Although the price of Bitcoin can be high in a short time the gold has been trusted by all people in the world. And almost everyone is investing in gold. So it seems difficult to replace gold let alone many people who do not believe in Bitcoin.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:29 AM

They are different so no war between them. Bitcoin is digital curruncy with decentrilize form although they both valuable source of income.  And for my opinion if bitcoin will replace gold and if there's a war coming I think no because there is no war between bitcoin and gold. They are two different things which have many things alike, but the one thing is clear, they are competitors, but not enemies.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

Will if thier are war it will be good if you choose gold instead of bitcoin. Because you cant use bitcoin in that time. And i think that prediction is fud. Take a look at the market bitcoin is increasing every year
The market is growing every year but this does not determine the full future of Crypto. Bitcoin may be really good at the moment, but I think it's like you. If no-one thinks that bitcoins are of interest, investing in gold will be a better option.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

For now bitcoin investment is certainly more profitable than gold, I never doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though the current price is declining.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

I don't think if its fair to a virtual. Currrncy to Gold. The value of gold is more regulated by the world government policies and therefore the prices and fall freely as those of Bitcoin.while the price per ounce of Gold is currently at $1295, the Bitcoin price is at about $8k. Which is still considered low as we have seen it go up to 10k before,  in terms of valuation, these two cannot and should not be compared as they operate in different markets with different conditions 

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: