Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4237 times)
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

I think that bitcoin will never replace gold. There is so much use of gold other than being a store of value like jewelries and for electronics. Although price is bitcoin is higher than that of gold, still a lot of people prefers to invest on things that they can grasp upon or the tangible ones rather than the intangibles.

You got a point.
Can't wear BTC around the neck.  Grin
glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

In my opinion, now gold is much stronger and more stable than bitcoin, I think no one will argue with this opinion. But bitcoin has huge potential and no one knows what will happen in the future. I believe that bitcoin is digital gold!
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I think it has a big chance that bitcoin can really replace the gold in the future because right now bitcoin is getting more popular and getting more stronger crytocurrency so there is no doubt that in the future the value of bitcoin can be more very high than gold.

taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

Bitcoin can indeed compete with gold but in times of crisis in times of war it will be difficult for people to access their coin purses through computers.
People may expect that bitcoins can turn into physical form so they can more easily use their bitcoins offline, but it gets harder. This is similar to the era of technological decline, but hopefully bitcoin developers can solve this problem and improve bitcoin performance for the better.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Gold has a physical form, and its value is always up for every year,
but you can not send as much as a ton of gold to another country in seconds and cheap shipping costs like BTC
BTC can be a digital asset, and is great for transactions
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

Although gold is very good but it does not get much profit by bitcoin. When investing in bitcoin, the risk ratio is much higher than buying gold, but I take high risk to make more profit.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

Bitcoin can never replace gold because there are some differences between Gold And Bitcoin are :
1. Gold Price More Stable than Bitcoin.
2. Demand Will Gold Come From More Diverse Resources.
3. Bitcoin Created With Computer And Software, While Gold Is a Natural Resource.
4. Bitcoin More Easy to Carry Than Gold.
5. Bitcoin Can Be Used As A Payment Tool, While Gold Can not.
Of all the comparisons it is certain that bitcoin is better and profitable, and if we measure from the level of profit then by invest bitcoin we can get profit hundreds or even thousands of percent per year while gold is not more than 20% per year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

IF there was a war and I needed to flee the country, which asset do you think would be easier and more secure to transport?
In my opinion a bitcoin, cause bitcoin is digital currency wherever you go can carry easily safe and secure but in gold they have physical aspect and gold are not safe in the eyes of thief person. Bitcoin is the better than gold.
lengockyduyen

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

Like Gold, Bitcoin's value is subject to demand. If people decide to move away from bitcoin then the price of it will fall. I prefer bitcoin to gold. You just have a phone and are connected to the internet you can use the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin will be the best form of currency up to date.
Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that exist on a network of computers. For me I just pick bitcoin because bitcoin help me so much in many ways that's why bitcoin is much more near to my heart. Moreover, all countries have agreed that gold as a wealth asset. Even more people are open to gold than bitcoin.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Like Gold, Bitcoin's value is subject to demand. If people decide to move away from bitcoin then the price of it will fall. I prefer bitcoin to gold. You just have a phone and are connected to the internet you can use the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin will be the best form of currency up to date.

I also prefer bitcoin than gold. Even though bitcoins are volatile in the market, still the demand and the convenience you get to have bitcoins is more promising than to have gold. Bitcoins will be the next best currency.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:57 AM

According to my bitcoin value is much higher than on cash but cash is more believable than the bitcoin.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Bitcoin versus gold has been an issue. Bitcoin is much bigger in value than gold but gold is stable in value. If I am ask to choose between the two I will choose bitcoin over gold now, that is the practical answer to that because you can buy a gold bar if you have a lot of bitcoin hence no matter which of these two are profitable and an asset.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

It is at the moment silly to compare gold and bitcoin. Gold - an investment for storage of the capital. Bitcoin - investment for earnings.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

It is at the moment silly to compare gold and bitcoin. Gold - an investment for storage of the capital. Bitcoin - investment for earnings.
Bitcoin and Gold i think this two have different in some cases.Gold value is stable in the market and the value of bitcoin is so volatile but it will continue in accordance of demand in the market and investors most likely invest into bitcoins rather than gold.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

I think Bitcoin and gold are the same investment but they are different in many ways, Bitcoin is an investment over the internet and it is a digital currency, can be stored / locked online or any hardware while Gold is a physical property, touched, stored where alone, printed for jewelry You can also buy gold and keep it as an investment and in times of need you can use it. And Bitcoin has many advantages over gold in trading but gold is more stable. It depends on what you are looking for. Bitcoin will probably surpass the value of gold in the coming years. Because nothing is impossible.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Gold is for conservative people. It is too heavy to wear it in the pocket, and it is too unsafe to storage it at home  Cheesy And BTC is much better. Nobody can steal it from you.
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Gold and bitcoin is two different asset.we should don't compare both.Bitcoin is electrical currency  There is no possibility that it will replace gold bitcoin is best form to earning.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

No, I don't think bitcoin will replace gold. Bitcoin and Gold are very different investment assets. Bitcoin has already surpassed Gold in terms of value. Gold can be called as a sure investment, but it doesn't grow on the price so fast as bitcoin. In terms of war, both have their advantages. At the end of the day, Gold has been around for almost eternity whereas BTC is still in its infancy. It's still early to say that bitcoin is a reliable asset. I think investing in bitcoin will be very profitable.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Bitcoin and Gold i think this two have different in some cases.Gold value is stable in the market and the value of bitcoin is so volatile but it will continue in accordance of demand in the market and investors most likely invest into bitcoins rather than gold.
of course bitcoin and gold have differences, even can be said the difference is very big. Well, we know that the use of gold is very reliable to date, but, there are still many people who hesitate to use bitcoin as an investment tool.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: