Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4240 times)
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Bitcoin is now more popular, but no one will ever give it away from gold, all the same it is a more reliable currency!

By giving hefty returns in a limited span of time, Bitcoin has gained much popularity among investors. Along with that, more and more people are flocking towards the digital currency due to centralization and dubious policies of the government. This has also resulted in the surge of Bitcoin investment.

Gold has been a strong store of value since the modern history's commencement. But Bitcoin has emerged now, as a challenging alternative to Gold. Seeing the volatile nature of their markets, both Gold and Bitcoin are highly considerate to occupy a stable place in one's portfolio.

Who will be winning the game of being the ultimate long-term store of value can be judged only through a side-by-side comparison of both.

This will give a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
elenora

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Bitcoin will not replace the Gold, because it is more expensive and look like antique.

By giving hefty returns in a limited span of time, Bitcoin has gained much popularity among investors. Along with that, more and more people are flocking towards the digital currency due to centralization and dubious policies of the government. This has also resulted in the surge of Bitcoin investment.

Gold has been a strong store of value since the modern history's commencement. But Bitcoin has emerged now, as a challenging alternative to Gold. Seeing the volatile nature of their markets, both Gold and Bitcoin are highly considerate to occupy a stable place in one's portfolio.

Who will be winning the game of being the ultimate long-term store of value can be judged only through a side-by-side comparison of both.

This will give you a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
elenora

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I like bitcoin and gold. but if for long-term investment I prefer gold because the gold price is more stable than the bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is very volatile or very quickly changed

This will give you a clear idea - https://cointopper.com/guides/bitcoin-vs-gold-who-wins
Batmobile

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Do you know Nebula Network? It's first cryptocurrency with solid backing. It's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply in the form of computational power and disc space. Thanks of it it's rock stable. It may be really awesome project.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

I dont really think that will bitcoin will this very low price of bitcoin for me bitcoin was already a very successful cryptocurrency in the market and we already know that no other cryptocurrency still have a chance to get or have a even higher price of bitcoin so i guess it is one of the really why bitcoin is very succesful because bitcoin is in a high demand. Also gold will surely get a very high price because of low supply.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

As I think, bitcoin and gold both have different benefits. Depending on what purpose people want to use, so I can not say bitcoin better than echoes, or gold better than bitcoin. bitcoin and gold have one thing in common is that its value is huge.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

bitcoin vs gold, I dominate bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is high enough today, unlike gold, not necessarily the gold price can be like bitcoin, but many people are interested in gold. I am sure that this bitcoin will be more appreciated than gold sometime in the future.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace hold. Even if the value of bitcoin is higher than gold. For me gold is better than bitcoin because our money is more safer if we invest it to gold.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

I believe that preference should be given still to digital technologies, and let gold be used for its intended purpose.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

As amazing as a Bitcoin maybe as an investment option, it’s a good idea to compare it with a proven investment option. Of course, I am talking about gold. Here is a quick analysis that compares Bitcoin vs gold.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

I think it can not be replaced. But for me, the role of bitcoin is more important than gold, it can be a hoard asset, and can be traded conveniently, quickly.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

well, in my opinion bitcoin can definitely rise and fall from its current value while Gold without any doubt will continuously increase its value as the time goes by. Bitcoin price has many factors to rise including the increase of interest in block chain which is the underlying technology of bitcoin, people may lose their interest and investors may fall down that makes its price fluctuate. Both have different attributes i shouldn't be associated with each other, but definitely can merge together by a project.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

As amazing as a Bitcoin maybe as an investment option, it’s a good idea to compare it with a proven investment option. Of course, I am talking about gold. Here is a quick analysis that compares Bitcoin vs gold.
I would always prefer to go and invest in bitcoin now rather than in anything else, I like gold but I won't go and invest in it as of today, I would prioritize crypotocurrency as you can earn even for a day if you really want to and you know some techniques on how to earn.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Gold is always the best metal for exchange in goods and as a investment thing but Bitcoin is an alternate to fiat and it is called the digital currency. We cannot compare Bitcoin and Gold since both are different in terms of usage, present thing and the price volatility. As per my knowledge Bitcoin is far better than Gold if we consider for investment because Bitcoin would give you x10 profit for you investment in a year.
1billo

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Gold will have every time good reasons to exist and so gold will never be replaced. Maybe there will be digital gold, that could be Bitcoin, but i think, it's very important, that you have something visible, like Gold.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

At my opinion to choose right asset need to understand what is your main goal. For people who want to save their money for future better to choose gold when for increasing your current amount of money better to use bitcoin.

A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Bitcoin for now may not be able to replace gold in terms of investment, as gold prices will increase in the market. In contrast to bitcoin, bitcoin prices are now very unpredictable.

eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

In this situation, I tend to invest in gold and bitcoin. Gold is stable and grows quietly but confidently, and bitcoin also soars and falls in price. I'm there where stability.
bishnoi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

i am sure about that bitcoin can replace the gold because gold value is still there but bitcoin value is increasing day by day and we all are too much happy with the value of the bitcoin
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?
Some analyst  say that in 5 years BTC will be less than $100 while GOLD will be above 10K, your thoghts?
I did my risk mangment and split my investments, boght PAX coin to be on the safe side.

link for more info: https://payperex.com

If you have a lot of money and you are planning to make investment between bitcoin and gold, my advice for you is to make bitcoin investment because it is more profitable than investment with gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: