Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:36:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀  (Read 50635 times)
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 03:18:36 AM by ALTJ1990

Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.
I carry the signature and like share facebook and twitter of this coin
But gplay coin scam did not pay anything but the new account receives airdrop

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol
https://twitter.com/WanTerLienDienK/status/979746453303132160
Are you see on for their twitter for my comment?
And with the coin scam, leaving the comment is a sure thing I did

Define scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

Can you find where giveaway is fraudulent? You are given something for FREE grow up kid just because you're not "insta-airdropped". Learn the meaning behind the vocabulary you use because to the educated you make yourself look silly.  Happy to see you go, no community needs a trash talker plz don't send him airdrop 5 lol. I'm in over 200 airdrops and the average drop takes 3 months. These guys are faster than that so I seriously don't see what you are moaning at, word of advice learn to be an adult.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

This coin already found itself on some exchange? maybe somewhere sell this coin - and I still don't know )))

ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

This coin already found itself on some exchange? maybe somewhere sell this coin - and I still don't know )))
Here you go Smiley https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Although not participating but very happy to see the responsible person speak
hope no one complains
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol

Can you find where giveaway is fraudulent? You are given something for FREE grow up kid just because you're not "insta-airdropped". Learn the meaning behind the vocabulary you use because to the educated you make yourself look silly.  Happy to see you go, no community needs a trash talker plz don't send him airdrop 5 lol. I'm in over 200 airdrops and the average drop takes 3 months. These guys are faster than that so I seriously don't see what you are moaning at, word of advice learn to be an adult.
Recognize you are very loyal to the owner
 Grin
I say the person responsible for the coin or I say you?
You are not Dev but why join my work with this coin dev?
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:52:29 PM by ALTJ1990

Grin

Won't give you anymore of my time you're too disrespectful and not worth it.  If you manage to annoy me I feel quite confident you have done the same to the devs, it kinda makes sense now.
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

there is some heavy talk in here Cheesy Cheesy
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

Here you go Smiley https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC
Yeah thanks I put my order I think now the price is too low, although I understand that the risks are very large.

Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Grin

Won't give you anymore of my time you're too disrespectful and not worth it.  If you manage to annoy me I feel quite confident you have done the same to the devs, it kinda makes sense now.
thank you
Do not join my work with people who do not pay for me helping them advertise coin
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I have just received some coins. I'm guessing its from airdrop distribution.

Thank you.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Received airdrop 5 thank you team 5/5 successful so far Cool
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Received airdrop 5 thank you team 5/5 successful so far Cool

How many coins did you receive from the airdrop number 5? due to twitter limitation im sure less people will participate and more airdrop for everyone.
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

received my airdrop !

thank you very much

looking forward to nr 6
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

I wonder what the reason for this lull? I remember before there was quite a lively discussion. Plans were made, directions of use were discussed. Even launched an interesting bounty campaign.

neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

Signed up for Airdrop round 5, from twitter announcement, Downloaded the wallet, but its not connecting, is there something else I need to do on the wallet for it to sync. Thanks

GToG3RVCsLosc8Za4CSAcuszkAXFV1UcQM

I had the same issue. I had to create gplay.conf file and add the following nodes:

Code:
addnode=45.55.89.248:24037
addnode=46.146.85.144:24037
addnode=58.92.103.158:24037
addnode=50.3.74.175:24037
addnode=89.152.239.137:24037

I don't remember where I got them, but for me it fixed the issue.

Thank you, I can show clear step if wallet not sync normally
open run from window with command                         %APPDATA%\Gplay\
next creat a file txt then paste 
addnode=45.55.89.248:24037
addnode=46.146.85.144:24037
addnode=58.92.103.158:24037
addnode=50.3.74.175:24037
addnode=89.152.239.137:24037

click file save as gplay.conf type all file then close
open wallet again then done, wallet will sync as normal                                 

MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

fans of the game pacman ?
didio

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 03:16:32 PM by didio

hello dev, i am waiting #5 airdrop reward
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

Did airdrop 5 get dropped then? I'll wait patiently for mine if this is the case. Staking GPA anyway Smiley
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

thanks for 5/8 team! hold you coins, guys. dont dump for a penny.
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

got anyone 5 airdrops?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: