Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - TRADING SOCIAL NETWORK  (Read 35380 times)
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

I kept seeing in chat how people "lost" money, or sent to the wrong address, or their wallet crashed. Site accounts seemed simple and safe, just a username and password that you easily remembered.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

It is a good choice for a professional encryption trader to join the investment plan, and if it can scale, it will have great influence.

Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:13:19 PM by Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.

Currently IVC token is not used on the Investy platform, so the demand for it is small. We plan to implement a token on the Investy platform in the near future, which will contribute to its growth. Next, we need to get to Coinmarketcap.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

It is a good choice for a professional encryption trader to join the investment plan, and if it can scale, it will have great influence.

Yes. On the Investy platform, each trader can improve his skills and succeed.

As a trader you can make your crypto portfolio public and earn through investor subscriptions. As an investor you can subscribe to a selected trader’s portfolio and receive signals when its portfolio is rebalanced.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed

We're sorry, but the bounty campaign is over.

duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

For me I would want to hold my coin and if I ever have some extra I would grab the chance to buy some while their price is falling down,
Specially if I think that the coin have a huge potential and I think that my investment would be worth it .
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

For me I would want to hold my coin and if I ever have some extra I would grab the chance to buy some while their price is falling down,
Specially if I think that the coin have a huge potential and I think that my investment would be worth it .

This month we are going to implement an IVC token on the Investy platform.  He will give privileges to his holders.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Friends, we are glad to inform you that the registration for participation in the battle of traders - TradeBattle - begins this week.

We are waiting for you as participants and spectators on the Investy platform

Do you have any ideas about the battles? Share them in the Telegram chat!

Real_goood11

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

Friends, we are glad to inform you that the registration for participation in the battle of traders - TradeBattle - begins this week.

We are waiting for you as participants and spectators on the Investy platform

Do you have any ideas about the battles? Share them in the Telegram chat!

This idea looks interesting.  When will the date of registration be known?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Dear Friends, the Investy team is greeting you! 👋
Great news for those who want to manifest themselves 😎
Registration for participation in TradeBattle begins on Friday 💪

Each of you can win up to 0.5 ether! 💲

All you need to do is:
👉 to create a public portfolio
👉 to register in the contest at Investy platform
❗️ Registration will begin on May 11 at 10:00 UTC (13:00 Moscow time)

We are waiting for you to discuss the competition in our group 🤜 TradeBattle

To not miss an important event, leave your email on TradeBattle and we will send a notification you!

Real_goood11

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Good! I like this contest! How many participants are there? Huh
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Good! I like this contest! How many participants are there? Huh

in total 50 portfolios will participate in the TradeBattle

BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

All you need to do is:

To not miss an important event, leave your email on TradeBattle and we will send a notification you!

I am happy to see this notice, proving that this project is still active and dev still concerned with the development of this project. with this contest hopefully get positive results.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

All you need to do is:

I am happy to see this notice, proving that this project is still active and dev still concerned with the development of this project. with this contest hopefully get positive results.

TradeBattle registration started! Cheesy

Register, the number of participants is limited!

👉 Direct link

👉 TradeBattle chat

Good_mastex

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

The battle of traders is great!  What can you say on the functionality of the Investy platform?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

The battle of traders is great!  What can you say on the functionality of the Investy platform?

Implemented platform functionality:

1. Creation of a demo portfolio: The user can create a "virtual" portfolio for an user-defined amount and rebalance it (rebalancing is the process of distributing the share of the cryptocurrency in a portfolio) and also monitor the portfolio's profitability.

2. Connecting a stock exchange account with a portfolio: the user can connect his stock account with the portfolio on the platform via API. All rebalancing made with a portfolio through the Investy interface will also take place on the stock exchange account.

3. Public portfolio: the user can make his portfolio public and set the price of a monthly subscription to his portfolio, thereby earning income.

4. Subscription to the public portfolio: the user can see the results of portfolio management on the marketplace and subscribe for the auto following. Auto following – it is when the user connectss his exchange account through the API to the public portfolio he likes, specifying the amount in what the portfolio is going to be copied. After that, the specified amount on its exchange account will be automatically distributed according to the shares of various cryptocurrencies in the portfolio. Further, after each public portfolio rebalancing by a trader, changes on the exchange account of the copying user will be made (purchase / sale). Also, the user will receive web notifications and e-mail notifications about the changes.

What is planned to implement:

1. Adding new exchanges to the marketplace of the Investy platform.

2. Indices: in fact, the index is a portfolio with tough parameters. For example, top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization, this means that if some currency leaves the top 10, then it is sold, and the new one is purchased. The user also connects his stock exchange account to the index. The emphasis is on passive investors.

3. EasyTrade: a section for working with connected exchange accounts in the mode of transactions. Unlike portfolio management, it is a tool for short-medium-term trading. The following functionality will be available: Stop Loss, Take profit, Trailing Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss and other tools for convenience of trading, and risk management.

4. Easycopy: by analogy with portfolio copying, a user can subscribe for copying of transactions of a public trader, connect a stock exchange account in a certain amount and copy his transactions, as well as subscribe to several traders at once. Unlike portfolio copying, payment is not charged for a monthly subscription, but according to the success fee system, which means that after each successful transaction, a user shares the profit with a trader and the system (about 30 percent of the profit), for this, the system will be added the user's internal balance, from which the service fee will be charged.

5. Trading bots: the marketplace of trading algorithms, to which a user can attach his stock exchange account. Unlike people, bots work around the clock with the same algorithms. Payment is made in the form of a monthly subscription for using the bot or success fee. Bots are developed by us.

6. Open API: it allows other developers to create their own trading algorithms, put them to the system and earn when others use them.

7. Various non-fundamental developments and plans: we will describe them in the order they are released on the platform.

quynhle10t

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?

Bounty campaign ended in December 2017

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.

Currently IVC token is not used on the Investy platform, so the demand for it is small. We plan to implement a token on the Investy platform in the near future, which will contribute to its growth. Next, we need to get to Coinmarketcap.
Yes, it would be nice if the token got on Coinmarketcap. Nevertheless, of course, larger exchanges are needed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: