Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP]  (Read 32402 times)
onetrickpony

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Cashaa will be like Bitconnect, a lot of hype for a dead project.

Lol....Don't have the sense on your comment. Cashaa might be a failure project but don't compare with ponizi/lending project with banking/exchange project. I don't know whether you read their whitpaper or not. before do negative comment think twice.

Cashaa is far from a failure of a project. I have already registered on the new exchange by a leaked address. The cashaa exchange is very nice and is still in testing phase but projects will be released soon. Just hang on to what you got and wait all this out..
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Cashaa will be like Bitconnect, a lot of hype for a dead project.

Lol....Don't have the sense on your comment. Cashaa might be a failure project but don't compare with ponizi/lending project with banking/exchange project. I don't know whether you read their whitpaper or not. before do negative comment think twice.

I know the whitepaper, probably one of the worst whitepapers you can find out there. The project is about remitances, but they need to use bitcoin, that is banned in their main market. The launch of the exchange you mention it is not legal !
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Until now the price of the cashaa token is still far from our expectations, when it had past 0.1 dollars and now only worth about 0.035 $ . I do not know how long this period will end, but I see dev very active in project work

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
farukomeragic

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Google   Pinterest   LinkedIn
Dear Cashaa Family,

Yet another month has come to an end. We hope that everyone started the beginning of April with a very happy and blessed Easter Weekend and had an overall wonderful time this month. Cashaa has to share many exciting news and accomplishments we achieved this April!

Cashaa’s First Leadership Meeting

On the 5th of April, Cashaa had a very fruitful first leadership meeting in London, which started with a community Meetup Thursday evening where we met many old and new supporters of Cashaa and made valuable connections. After Kumar Gaurav presented the state of Cashaa today and our roadmap, Celestine Vettical, our Co-Founder & Chairman, gave valuable insights from his entrepreneur journey followed by introductions of Felice Covelli, Co-Founder & CFO, Janina Lowisz, Co-Founder & VP Marketing and Venkatesh Krishna Murthy, VP Partnerships, as well as from our Marketing Advisor Tim Campbell and our Payments Advisor Colum Rafferty - check our presentations here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cTcKKidky4&feature=youtu.be
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

f it will stop you from making thread with topics like " prices are falling !! hold or sell? " then definitely sell it and sell it fast , you will have much more time to do thing that you like, and now you are worried all the time and wasting your precious time checking coinmarket every 5 minutes and putting your time and effort which you will never get back into creating threads on forums about crypto currency prices and so on.
myway8889

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Cashaa in UAE Today:

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Cashaa+%28CAS%29&SortBy=0
onetrickpony

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Wow...Comment found in Reddit about Cashaa:

"Is Cashaa software a revolutionary product ? NO. They promised Zero cost transactions but the same design make it not possible, their software it is a kind of local bitcoins online. If one person in India wants to send Money to UK they could buy bitcoin to a Indian trader, and then Bitcoin would be sent to UK were other trader would buy it giving money to the recipient of Cash. The reality is was that traders wanted to make money and the cost of transactions in Bitcoin became very expensive, so instead of Zero cost it could easily represent 5% or more of each transaction, apart you had to add the miner's bitcoin transaction cost. In fact their solution is quite inefficient. But even they can't implement their solution because Bitcoin trading is banned in India, now they blame regulator for delays...but in fact their solution wouldn't get any traction in market because is very costly do remittances with their system. Do your due diligence and keep away of Cashaa "

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8hlxw4/cashaa_failure_project/

Not only was this comment in reddit something you wrote, but they also removed it.. LOL. You really are the sorriest of trolls.  Roll Eyes
onetrickpony

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Letter from Kumar:

https://medium.com/cashaa/cashaa-community-letter-from-kumar-ca8fcf20fd8f
G.Cast33

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

hey awesome people!

Let's show our support to Cashaa by reading and clapping this article.
I wrote it yesterday, hope you're gonna like it!
https://medium.com/@CryptoWizards88/imagine-the-future-of-the-banking-system-introducing-cashaa-76e2abaf4fb6

thanks Cheesy
gorrion

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:36 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:04:02 PM by gorrion

hey awesome people!

https://medium.com/@CryptoWizards88/imagine-the-future-of-the-banking-system-introducing-cashaa-76e2abaf4fb6

thanks Cheesy

For me is really surprising that nobody takes into account that bitcoin and any crypto is banned in India, is not a small question of regulation, is the whole project of Cashaa that cant be implemented. This is not FUD, is a very serious situation and nobody is adressing it ? am I missing something ? How can I clap this article if you dont mention the most important problem.
onetrickpony

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

For me is really surprising that nobody takes into account that bitcoin and any crypto is banned in India, is not a small question of regulation, is the whole project of Cashaa that cant be implemented. This is not FUD, is a very serious situation and nobody is adressing it ? am I missing something ? How can I clap this article if you dont mention the most important problem.

You should read this..

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/07/no-india-not-banned-bitcoin-trading-government-confirms/

and know regardless of the status, India is not the only market. Cashaa is global.
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Does anyone know when the unsold tokens will be distributed among the initial participants of the ICO?

Distributing the rejected participants’ CAS to the community:

During the token sale, we offered KYC bonuses to anyone who provided all the required data to smoothen our KYC process. Going further to reward those of you who want to drive the industry by legit means, we decided that the 192 Million CAS which got available due to failure of KYC would be distributed among the buyers in proportion to the quantities purchased instead of selling them again. The distribution will happen on 5th June 2018.

stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

hey awesome people!

thanks Cheesy

India has NOT banned Bitcoin trading

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/07/no-india-not-banned-bitcoin-trading-government-confirms/
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

while there is such positive event. why is the price not rising? I'm still waiting for its to rise.

because the volume is too low, CAS can't list it on any exchanges.  Cool
mar_kus

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Hi!

I made a new thread were I´ll post all updates, articles etc regarding CASHAA.

You can also ask questions or start discussions over there Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627100.msg36619251#msg36619251
gorrion

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:31:34 AM by gorrion

while there is such positive event. why is the price not rising? I'm still waiting for its to rise.

because the volume is too low, CAS can't list it on any exchanges.  Cool

The regulation in India seems not clear at the moment, altough anything can happen. Although the decline in price probably related to the distribution of tokens, when all tokens not sold distributed in June, probably many will sell them and is expected the price will go down.

But for me the real problem is that Cashaa had a working product but they stop it, why ? the cost of remittances seems higher than expected because the system is based in involvement of traders that wanted benefits ( they added about 5 % cost so you can sent fiat from one country to other, but this involved you buy crypto in one country to a trader and other trader sell crypto for fiat in other country ) . The platform was working in London but suddenly is not in the webpage anymore, this means the growth of platform stop, why ?

The problem with Cashaa for me is all this hype about the future but not having a product doing a good performance at the present when they had it in 2017... other solutions are having great track record  while Cashaa dont show any tangible results...yes, you can be patient, you can wait sometime something will happen, but in my opinion most of the people in the company are qualified marketers instead of developers...marketing is important but in this case I see too much marketing without a fundamental progress. ( and I dont like when all matketing is just for investors, not for the users of the platform )

IMO The letter of Kumar didnt say much relevant.

For the moment it seems a specially risky investment... will follow the company to see if they produce something of value ... we will see.
mar_kus

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

because the volume is too low, CAS can't list it on any exchanges.  Cool

The regulation in India seems not clear at the moment, altough anything can happen. Although the decline in price probably related to the distribution of tokens, when all tokens not sold distributed in June, probably many will sell them and is expected the price will go down.

But for me the real problem is that Cashaa had a working product but they stop it, why ? the cost of remittances seems higher than expected because the system is based in involvement of traders that wanted benefits ( they added about 5 % cost so you can sent fiat from one country to other, but this involved you buy crypto in one country to a trader and other trader sell crypto for fiat in other country ) . The platform was working in London but suddenly is not in the webpage anymore, this means the growth of platform stop, why ?

The problem with Cashaa for me is all this hype about the future but not having a product doing a good performance at the present when they had it in 2017... other solutions are having great track record  while Cashaa dont show any tangible results...yes, you can be patient, you can wait sometime something will happen, but in my opinion most of the people in the company are qualified marketers instead of developers...marketing is important but in this case I see too much marketing without a fundamental progress. ( and I dont like when all matketing is just for investors, not for the users of the platform )

IMO The letter of Kumar didnt say much relevant.

For the moment it seems a specially risky investment... will follow the company to see if they produce something of value ... we will see.

Hi Smiley

The product you mean was the initial beta which stopped after a successful trial.
They are currently developing their own etc exchange, followed by a p2p exchange and a wallet according to the roadmap. You can follow the development here: http://developers.cashaa.com
The company itself grew too since the ico. They have a new office in Mumbai with around 30 people with another 20 joining soon.

It looks really promising!

If you or anyone else has further questions please hit me up or write it in the update thread I have created about Cashaa:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627100.msg36854602#msg36854602
gorrion

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Beta succesful but dissapears ? not clear...when I see product working again will believe ( I am sorry... I have stopped believing in most ICOs promises that turn to nothing )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: