Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP]  (Read 32403 times)
mar_kus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Beta succesful but dissapears ? not clear...when I see product working again will believe ( I am sorry... I have stopped believing in most ICOs promises ) ...as well heard about problems with many fake accounts

I understand your concerns. But they have had such a strict kyc that those fake accounts haven't had a chance during ico.

In the telegram channels you will always find fake accounts. No doubt. But when theres clearly a fake account they ban them immediately.
flymnb

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Beta succesful but dissapears ? not clear...when I see product working again will believe ( I am sorry... I have stopped believing in most ICOs promises ) ...as well heard about problems with many fake accounts

I understand your concerns. But they have had such a strict kyc that those fake accounts haven't had a chance during ico.

In the telegram channels you will always find fake accounts. No doubt. But when theres clearly a fake account they ban them immediately.
This is not a simple matter. I don't think there are so many false accounts.
mar_kus

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

Very good news!!!

https://medium.com/cashaa/cashaa-is-launching-its-own-otc-exchange-75dcf9924630
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

but gorrion still has an account that he trolls this thread with  Angry  don't be discouraged- just use the IGNORE command Like I will
gorrion

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

but gorrion still has an account that he trolls this thread with  Angry  don't be discouraged- just use the IGNORE command Like I will

Ok, ignore me and enjoy your dreams
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Hi I'd like to know why cashaa went below ICO price
onetrickpony

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

For a majority of investors including myself, after the release of the rest of the tokens on June 5th, we will still be ahead if the price stays at .03. I would make approx 12% profit give or take.
mar_kus

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

For a majority of investors including myself, after the release of the rest of the tokens on June 5th, we will still be ahead if the price stays at .03. I would make approx 12% profit give or take.
Releasing the unsold tokens is such a genuine move of cashaa. Love it
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

I'm sure it will not be long cashaa price will return as early openmarket, can even penetrate to 1 dollar as your prediction all.stay patient to wait

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

I'm sure it will not be long cashaa price will return as early openmarket, can even penetrate to 1 dollar as your prediction all.stay patient to wait

Meaning to say it is a great time to buy more cashaa or hodl. Cashaa is also a long term project that need more patience to get profit. Hopefully before this year end Cashaa would be 1USD per token.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

Releasing the unsold tokens is such a genuine move of cashaa. Love it

What does releasing the unsold token means? Is that a coin burn or releasing it to ICO investors?

Either way this coin needs real development which has been not there at all...
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I think that this project will do pretty good since there's a bunch of well known people in this thread. The ICO address is publically visible so we can know who invested in it, I like it like that rather than having it hidden. Grin
mar_kus

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Please join my Cashaa News thread to keep updated about stuff going on
Feel free to ask anything, discuss, speculate, share your opinion, ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627100.msg37033984#msg37033984

The latest news: Cashaa´s OTC exchange is live!  Smiley
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

We only need more exchanges to trade otherwise nothing will change... there is also no volume

Sign up on COINPULSE community exchange and I will prepare the proposal for them to list CAS token
Registrations are open now. The exchange to launch latest by July 1, 2018) when they will SWAP your free 200 tokens 1eBCH :3 CPEX so it's WIN/WIN

200 free CPEX trading tokens available when registering a trading account on CoinPulse Community exchanDAILY Voting https://request.coinpulse.io/?order=new&filter=all&q=rup#controlsge https://coinpulse.io/ref/c32cbd498ac8fab30c04fe12b44a7a99

EBCH to CoinPulse Token (CPEX) Swap Program
Effective July 1, 2018, https://coinpulse.io/exchange

VOTE here DAILY https://bit.ly/2KfyMRu
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

Cashaa have launched Phase 1 of official OTC Exchange to buy CAS with ETH and BTC. you can try it https://exchange.cashaa.com .
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

How will cashaa tokens be allocated in June 6..? % in relation to amount purchased from the ico..? Thought after bonuses  were giving out in March the rest of the unsold tokens to be burned..?? Sorry for not keeping up to date
onetrickpony

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

How will cashaa tokens be allocated in June 6..? % in relation to amount purchased from the ico..? Thought after bonuses  were giving out in March the rest of the unsold tokens to be burned..?? Sorry for not keeping up to date

1st one is correct.
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

sign into your own Dashboard at Cashaa.com and you can check/see3 what tokens you can expect to receive there
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I thought Cashaa delayed its OTC launch due to regulatory issues. But selling is disable on OTC. WHAT'S the point launching it then? I also wonder what Mr. Kumar thinks on liquidity issues. There is literally no trading volume at all.
onetrickpony

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I thought Cashaa delayed its OTC launch due to regulatory issues. But selling is disable on OTC. WHAT'S the point launching it then? I also wonder what Mr. Kumar thinks on liquidity issues. There is literally no trading volume at all.

From my understanding it was to satisfy investors, to show an actual product and progress.. If you research just a little bit you will see features are going to be added in the next coming months to the OTC  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: