Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP]  (Read 32402 times)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

-- Since ICO ETH 0.0003369  -70.02%
               USD $0.1  -39.24% 

Now Prices: ETH 0,00010075
                  USD $0.06

I think this upward trend will continue. because the ICO is far below the price. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blueharoon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

This is a scandalous way to treat early supporters of Cashaa.

No forewarning email comms to their investors that they were planning to alter the way they distribute the unsold tokens. The team clearly did not consider (or, more likely, care) that many of their early adopters will have moved their tokens to an exchange in order to increase their value and, ergo, their support for Cashaa longer-term. All they have done is **** all over many of those who put their money into this from the start, whilst also provoking a massive pump and dump scheme.

What do the team expect to happen after 5 June? The trading volume on HitBTC was 1 BTC, it's now 25x that. When it crashes, do they expect many of these early supporters who have been burned to return to the fold?

Also worth noting the depressed price of CAS in the run up to the announcement...

Dude, i think its fair that cashaa team is going with POS concept for bonus distribution. Ddo you know how many non-ICO investors were wanting to get bonus, but they were not eligible. Now with this new way of distributing bonus, both ICO and non-ICO investors will benefit. The only people who will whine now are those pumpNDumper whose sole intention was to make quick small margin profits.
Trust me stick with cashaa for exponential gains,remember people said they missed Bitcoin train and then Omisego train. Now dont miss the cashaa train.
blueharoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

This is a scandalous way to treat early supporters of Cashaa.

No forewarning email comms to their investors that they were planning to alter the way they distribute the unsold tokens. The team clearly did not consider (or, more likely, care) that many of their early adopters will have moved their tokens to an exchange in order to increase their value and, ergo, their support for Cashaa longer-term. All they have done is **** all over many of those who put their money into this from the start, whilst also provoking a massive pump and dump scheme.

What do the team expect to happen after 5 June? The trading volume on HitBTC was 1 BTC, it's now 25x that. When it crashes, do they expect many of these early supporters who have been burned to return to the fold?

Also worth noting the depressed price of CAS in the run up to the announcement...

Dude, i agree that it was communicated that Unsold bonus distribution will be distributed among ICO investors. But if you look at our ICO participation contract, it only had the bonus information of thanksgiving and KYC. Nothing was mentioned about unsold bonus. Infact, instead of burning the unsold, the team is distributing it among the investors. This is really very good thing for the community. and i believe with the update of Proof-of-stake concept for bonus distribution, all other non-ico holders will also benefit.
If you see and connect the dots, this is really a master stroke by cashaa team. The POS will make sure that we get  more ling term investors and more volume. This will inturn appreciate the cas token price.
anyways go check the coinmarket cap, the price rise is what every body know, its mind blowing. But even better is the volume we are generating, i think being a CAS holder we should be happy as our volume is pumping and this inturn will lure more and more investors.

Bro, the logic is simple. Dont whine, transfer back your CAS from exchange to registered ERC20 account and  buy as much CAS as you can before 5th june. Even im doing the same.

tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

I must say Cashaa definitely makes the movement of the wealth much easier and safer. Smiley
Fastlane1903

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

@blueharoon
Are you fucking serious? rizla2 is completely right and you dare understating your bloody methods. You guys are fucking scammers! No doubts about that.  Angry
Flaevius

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:28:16 PM by Flaevius

The POS will make sure that we get  more ling term investors and more volume. This will inturn appreciate the cas token price.

Bro, the logic is simple. Dont whine, transfer back your CAS from exchange to registered ERC20 account and  buy as much CAS as you can before 5th june. Even im doing the same.

And therein lies the entire point.

It was a cheap, tawdry attempt to generate interest at the expense of those early investors, the same investors who had bought into the concept from the start and helped to fund Cashaa. I'll paraphrase Cashaa's website: "As you know, we rejected 14.77 Million USD, which resulted in freeing up 192 Million CAS also known as Unsold token, which we decided to distribute to the community." Key word; community. The community are those who put their faith into this from the start, not those who are now buying up Cashaa because they can get a 70% bonus.

They have burned all of their early investors who were trading this coin to boost what they had, and who were unlucky enough to either be between trades when they announced the change to distribution model on Twitter, or not in a position where they could see this announcement (no comms to those investors whose details they held to forewarn of this). And I'll say it again, I firmly believe there is no coincidence in the artificially-suppressed price of Cashaa right before this announcement took place.
incredible2025

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

@blueharoon
Are you fucking serious? rizla2 is completely right and you dare understating your bloody methods. You guys are fucking scammers! No doubts about that.  Angry

How do you come to a conclusion and abuse Cashaa as scammers? Firstly, the Unsold tokens were the ones initially rejected from ICO from ICO non-compliance of KYC & actual Unsold. They rejected around $14.77 Million which they could have made easily if they were scammers. Yes, the initial place was to burn these unsold / Non-KYC rejection tokens of around $192M, but later in the interest of community Cashaa decided to distribute it among Cashaa ICO participants which they are fully entitled too. Plus there was tremendous support from the community for sharing the Unsold tokens among the community instead of burning.

The public token sale (ICO) participant on an average received 52.5% bonus and on the 5th of June, the ICO participants were supposed to receive additionally (over and above 52.5% average bonus) 1.03 for every token purchased. But now the ICO participants will get rewarded also on the bonus increasing the distribution to 1.06 for every Cashaa purchased. (1.52%*0.7 = 1.06)

Additionally through the POS (proof of stake) program, whoever didn't get a chance to participate in the ICO and who bought Cashaa through exchanges will also be rewarded 0.7 CAS for every CAS token they hold as on 5th of June distributed in a period of 7 months.

The entire POS program is to reward the loyal Cashaa believers & who trusted the project and held on to it. (both ICO participants & Buyers after ICO)

Lastly, people got whatever they purchased and whatever bonuses they were promised at various stages during ICO and this program is entirely FREE one (over and above the Bonus / bounty etc.,) which they (Cashaa) never announced it during the ICO to lure investments. How can anyone question what you get FREE which was never committed during ICO in the first place? My only request is not to mislead people here with all due respect to your views. Thanks!
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

When cashaa gone low i just ignored coinmarketcap or this forum, to not harm myself. Since yesterday ive recharged my phone twice
edos2034

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

@blueharoon
Are you fucking serious? rizla2 is completely right and you dare understating your bloody methods. You guys are fucking scammers! No doubts about that.  Angry

How do you come to a conclusion and abuse Cashaa as scammers? Firstly, the Unsold tokens were the ones initially rejected from ICO from ICO non-compliance of KYC & actual Unsold. They rejected around $14.77 Million which they could have made easily if they were scammers. Yes, the initial place was to burn these unsold / Non-KYC rejection tokens of around $192M, but later in the interest of community Cashaa decided to distribute it among Cashaa ICO participants which they are fully entitled too. Plus there was tremendous support from the community for sharing the Unsold tokens among the community instead of burning.

The public token sale (ICO) participant on an average received 52.5% bonus and on the 5th of June, the ICO participants were supposed to receive additionally (over and above 52.5% average bonus) 1.03 for every token purchased. But now the ICO participants will get rewarded also on the bonus increasing the distribution to 1.06 for every Cashaa purchased. (1.52%*0.7 = 1.06)

Additionally through the POS (proof of stake) program, whoever didn't get a chance to participate in the ICO and who bought Cashaa through exchanges will also be rewarded 0.7 CAS for every CAS token they hold as on 5th of June distributed in a period of 7 months.

The entire POS program is to reward the loyal Cashaa believers & who trusted the project and held on to it. (both ICO participants & Buyers after ICO)

Lastly, people got whatever they purchased and whatever bonuses they were promised at various stages during ICO and this program is entirely FREE one (over and above the Bonus / bounty etc.,) which they (Cashaa) never announced it during the ICO to lure investments. How can anyone question what you get FREE which was never committed during ICO in the first place? My only request is not to mislead people here with all due respect to your views. Thanks!

Yes, they are either scammers or incompetent (or both) :

- Highest bonuses I have ever seen for an ICO, and highest social media rewards as well
- A lot of "airdrops" claims when it was only loyalty programs -> they don't know what an airdrop is
- Big marketing concerning eth and btc price they snapshot to buy tokens when they realized they couldn't totally found the ICO
- Where is the proof of rejected investors ? "Hey guys we rejected 1 billion due to KYC", hmm ok?
- Big failure with token distribution and alledged "KYC process". When you give a token to someone, anyone else can buy it the second later, what's the point to spent 3 months for the distribution ?
- Changing the terms of the ICO twice. What they do has nothing to do with a POS, there are no stakers or masternodes -> they don't know what POS is.
- Still no decent exchange for months
- Their community is ignorant as f*
- I think I forgot a lot.

And they think they are in par with Omisego. lol.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

how is Casha's condition in exchange now? seen a lot of big explosions in some exchanges caused by this token and if airdrop 5 June is distributed may be the price of this token will return as yesterday the price below and hard to pump and it is far below the price of ICO is determined

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

The POS will make sure that we get  more ling term investors and more volume. This will inturn appreciate the cas token price.

Bro, the logic is simple. Dont whine, transfer back your CAS from exchange to registered ERC20 account and  buy as much CAS as you can before 5th june. Even im doing the same.

And therein lies the entire point.

It was a cheap, tawdry attempt to generate interest at the expense of those early investors, the same investors who had bought into the concept from the start and helped to fund Cashaa. I'll paraphrase Cashaa's website: "As you know, we rejected 14.77 Million USD, which resulted in freeing up 192 Million CAS also known as Unsold token, which we decided to distribute to the community." Key word; community. The community are those who put their faith into this from the start, not those who are now buying up Cashaa because they can get a 70% bonus.

They have burned all of their early investors who were trading this coin to boost what they had, and who were unlucky enough to either be between trades when they announced the change to distribution model on Twitter, or not in a position where they could see this announcement (no comms to those investors whose details they held to forewarn of this). And I'll say it again, I firmly believe there is no coincidence in the artificially-suppressed price of Cashaa right before this announcement took place.

Yea this coin looks shady af... lot of insider pnd
Early investors got scammed with the release of 70% of the supply to random people, while at the same time the coin gets pumped from nowhere. Lmao

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

The price of the token has greatly increased in recent days. This is due to the release of a new exchange HitBTC? I also wanted to know what high-profile news and releases were likely to be released in the near future. And what about the truth about Kucoin listing?
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Bad development of the project at the moment. Invested money in it in November. Okay, at least not much. I do not quite understand what they are giving away the coins to their owners. They build a pyramid. I'm waiting for the development of the project. In theory, it is very interesting.
greekylopez

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

for now I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the token .
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

for now I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the token .

Well , I am not too optimisted, but worse coins have fared well. Its crypto after all haha 

Cashaa should be more on development, just very little has been developed so far which is concering of course for investors
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

I do not quite understand people's discontent in this thread. the price of tokens has recently made a good move up. I believe that this was due to the announcement of the airdrop. And in general, developers are working very well, there are a lot of good news around this project, as i remember.
thuhoai1332003

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

This thread looking so boring. Would be nice to see more activity here from pirleans.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Exciting news! Vote for Cashaa to get listed on MegaXstore!
Cashaa have been shortlisted by ecommerce marketplace MegaXcoin to get accepted as payment method. here are all the details about the poll https://medium.com/cashaa/vote-for-cashaa-to-get-listed-on-megaxstore-7e04098711f7
Ritz11

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

While it might seem like a simple and straightforward process, transferring money from one country to another can be tedious and costly. This is especially true if you are not completely sure how to do it properly. Below, we will be going over some key money transfer to India tips that should make the process much more straightforward and less costly.

Tips On Money Transfer To India: 1. Compare Services.

The main thing that you will want to do is comparing the different available services in the marketplace. You want to do a thorough comparison of the different services because it will help to ensure that you are getting the best possible deal. Comparing the different services is not something that should take too long and it will help you find the service with the best exchange rate and the lowest transfer fees.

Single Large Payments.
When it comes to sending money using any sort of transfer service, you are going to want to make a few money transfers as possible. Sending smaller transfers is only going to end up costing a lot more. Rather than sending smaller transfers, you should consider consolidating all of your small transfers into larger transfers in order to cut down on the transfer fees that you are going to have to pay to complete each transfer.

Pick The Right Service.
Some services are going to be better for sending large sums of money and some services cater more towards those that are sending smaller sums. Figure out which service is best for which kind of transfer and you will be able to figure out which service is going to force you to pay fewer fees. This is an effective method to cut down on the amount of money you end up having to pay for fees.

Transfer Limits.
Another thing that you will need to consider and optimise your process for is transfer limits. You not only need to be aware of the various limits that might be applied to your transfers, but you also want to be sure that the transfer goes through smoothly.

Overall, there is plenty that you will need to pay attention to in order to have successful transfers for your money transfer to India. By following the tips above, you should be able to effectively optimise your process of sending money to India.

Use Cashaa.
Cashaa’s Crypto banking platform leverages cryptocurrency and the CAS Token to make remittance problems a thing of the past. Regardless of if you’re trying to send $100 or $10,000. Cashaa can help you easily perform a money transfer to India with minimal hassle. The best part is: Cashaa is partnered with Auxesis to provide a truly unmatched experience in the world of money transfers. We hope that you’ll consider using Cashaa for all your remittance needs. Be sure and stay updated by bookmarking this site for the latest news happening at Cashaa.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

I miss this :

"Unsold Token Distribution by PoS starts from 5 June"
https://medium.com/cashaa/unsold-token-distribution-by-pos-starts-from-5-june-4ae3ce0150ac

or based on this :

Amendment on 5th June, 6.30am BST: Considering the safety and security measures of all our token holders, we are giving additional 72 hrs (after 5th June 12:00 BST) to prove your stake, until 8th June 12:00 BST

I did not miss it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: