Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether hard fork and prices  (Read 2028 times)
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:01:55 PM

I think now BTC will solve which price must be on ETH. This fardfork just improvement.

When you say new BTC, is that the Bitcoin Cash?

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

The fork likely would have shown more increases in price if so many people weren't storing much of their portfolio in BTC right now in order to get BTC gold in the near future. However, as soon as they get this, ETH will likely surge. There is a major conference coming up in the beginning of November and I expect the price of ETH to run up during that time. This is a very cheap time to grab some ETH if you aren't already holding. It may go down a bit before the btc fork but it will reach ATH very soon.

ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:38:29 PM

I bought some ETH before the fork in hopes that afterwards there would be an uptick in investor confidence thus a small price increase. That and I could not bring myself to buy bitcoin this close to the all time high. Time will tell if this was a good idea I guess.

It is always good for you if you manage to hold the ETH for some time because the price of ETH will increase along with the Bitcoin. So it is always good to buy ETH whenever you have some spare money with you.
I will try to hodl my ETH but it is really hard as I see all the others increase.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

ETH prices are showing signs of improvement in recent hours. I think people should buy ETH now because I'm sure in the next few days ETH will go to the moon and will definitely hit the highest price this year.
I see it and eth price for now I think is very cheap.
everyone left before fork.
It's a good moment to buy eth as much as you can.
no one is worried unless eth is worthless anymore.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:58:36 AM

I didn't notice anything and I didn't feel like Ethereum's price changed before the fork happened but I'll try to see this week if any changes does happen. Hopefully Ethereum will reach a new ath because it had been a few months now it reached a new target, but maybe that's the downside of altcoins too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

ETH prices are showing signs of improvement in recent hours. I think people should buy ETH now because I'm sure in the next few days ETH will go to the moon and will definitely hit the highest price this year.
I see it and eth price for now I think is very cheap.
everyone left before fork.
It's a good moment to buy eth as much as you can.
no one is worried unless eth is worthless anymore.
Whenever eth, btc and waves dump, i always make it to a point to grab some atleast. They might dump but somehow it will increase again, waves and eth were mostly used on ICO so I prefer holding it.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:34:57 AM

dont see anything changed. everything still normal? right?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

I think now BTC will solve which price must be on ETH. This fardfork just improvement.

When you say new BTC, is that the Bitcoin Cash?
is he or she saying about the new bitcoin? this time there will be another new bitcoin just like bitcoin gold and that was different with the bitcoin cash. I think that in this discussion related to the bitcoin gold rather than bitcoin cash

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:38:39 AM

Has the process speeded up? Normally it should be twice as fast in theory.
the processed speed up when the fork initiated successfully, unconfirmed transactions lessen.
We might see its moon maybe a week later.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

Has the process speeded up? Normally it should be twice as fast in theory.
the processed speed up when the fork initiated successfully, unconfirmed transactions lessen.
We might see its moon maybe a week later.

I really do hope so, I'm keeping an eye on Ethereum if it moons this week or maybe the next after the fork yesterday. Maybe the processed had just sped up when the fork happened successfully and smoothly and just wait for a couple of days for the aftermath.
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

The price is back down to 325, lol. Lets hope that ETH will not suck anymore in the upcoming days.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

I think ethereum will raise in price even more. Currently its too early so not many people react to fork. Price went down a bit but itsn't important. Give it some more weeks.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Smoothmazi

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

I expect the price to moon soon.  Cool

CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

The hard fork for Ether, Byzantium – the first leg in the update – will occur at block 4,370,000, or roughly Oct. 16, which is tomorrow. How do you think it will affect ETH prices?
It seems that they already have a bug, patched it but I don't know.
So, how do you think ETH will be price wise tomorrow?

price can remain more or less the same..hoping it goes up a bit more up..but btc bull have equalled the rates of other few coins in their normal range in usd value.!

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:34 AM

There is two direction the coin headed when doing a hard fork. Sometimes goes down sometimes goes up. The ethereum hardfork is happened already buy no significant buy at this time. Maybe because ethereum already up too high if we compare to january. But it is still posibly up in my opinion. And one thing which makes the ethereum does not up yet is bitcoin hard fork also near. People want free coin from segwit2x hard fork.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

There is two direction the coin headed when doing a hard fork. Sometimes goes down sometimes goes up. The ethereum hardfork is happened already buy no significant buy at this time. Maybe because ethereum already up too high if we compare to january. But it is still posibly up in my opinion. And one thing which makes the ethereum does not up yet is bitcoin hard fork also near. People want free coin from segwit2x hard fork.
Yeah, I think people will sell their btc after the btc forks which should give the altcoins some breathing time.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

The fork likely would have shown more increases in price if so many people weren't storing much of their portfolio in BTC right now in order to get BTC gold in the near future. However, as soon as they get this, ETH will likely surge. There is a major conference coming up in the beginning of November and I expect the price of ETH to run up during that time. This is a very cheap time to grab some ETH if you aren't already holding. It may go down a bit before the btc fork but it will reach ATH very soon.
That is actually the feature of being reciprocal, altcoins and bitcoins are running against each other in most of cases. When the hard fork for bitcoin is there, altcoins are getting high. So people hold for it and then sell at highest price. But don’t you just get panicked if you miss the chance, after hard fork prices are low, so buy more at that time too.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

I wish that ethereum hit the rock bottom so I could mine more easily.
It will go up for sure.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

There is not much effect, maybe because it was I'veshadowed by the price of bitcoin right now. It would probably reflect later when the price of bitcoin settles down.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

I wish that ethereum hit the rock bottom so I could mine more easily.
It will go up for sure.
Actually this is the normal movement of ethereum dump price and it will pumo soon. So I think it will rise after the hard fork event. Probably, investing in ethereum is good and for sure we can gain profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: