Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4440 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

There is a lot of countries that legalized bitcoin and i think that Japan was the first to fully legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and that is why they legalized it and made it as a official currency in their country. I hope that the other countries and not only in the Asian countries will legalize bitcoin so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.

It has to start from one country. And as you see and I agree with you it might be some country from East Asia like Japan or others. And then after it set the first step, many other country all around the world, especially those who are struggling to survive can take many advantages from adopt it.

We'll see, something is going to happen soon..
Putin said a word recently that most top countries are already accepting and regulating cryptocurrencies and that he believes they can see how they are doing it to integrate the same method into the Russian system. This is what would end up happening.

Most countries in the Asian continent have already legalized and started regulating bitcoin which is making it even more usable and popular in these countries and with that so many other countries will start using them as case study to implement the same strategies so as to benefit from it and this would be a win-win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

Russia
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

Will be funny if it's will be China with NEO
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

CHina is also now talking some about doing it.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

I think it must be Japan in which Bitcoin was created. In Japan people can use Bitcoin to purchase things and pay for some services but not all and there are a lot of BitcoinATM so it make people can buy Bitcoin very easy when they want to use cash to buy.But I think it'll take at least 2 or 3 more years to be able to see which country will be the first country legalize Bitcoin in the world. 

viper2zero

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

I think japan is the first country that accepted Bitcoin as a legal currency and using it. Actually Bitcoin was accepted at some states in America but not all so i think it's not counted in this situation.
According to my knowledge no country still legalize bitcoin but it is more possible that bitcoin will be legalize throughout the whole world and the reason behind it is that bitcoin is getting more and more customer so when it get maximum customer throughout the whole world then the world will start legalize it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

It seems to me that in Japan they already widely use Bitcoin for payments, but I know for sure which country will be last to legalize Bitcoin  Roll Eyes North Korea?
The time will tell us about it that which country will legalize it first. Not only japan but many other countries are also using bitcoin for payment procedures. Even the most backward countries of the world know about the bitcoin and are using it.

In Switzerland it is also used by some educational and other institutions, they receive their fee in form of bitcoin rather than paper money. Moreover time will decide that which country will legalize bitcoin first.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

There is a lot of countries that legalized bitcoin and i think that Japan was the first to fully legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and that is why they legalized it and made it as a official currency in their country. I hope that the other countries and not only in the Asian countries will legalize bitcoin so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.

It has to start from one country. And as you see and I agree with you it might be some country from East Asia like Japan or others. And then after it set the first step, many other country all around the world, especially those who are struggling to survive can take many advantages from adopt it.

We'll see, something is going to happen soon..
Putin said a word recently that most top countries are already accepting and regulating cryptocurrencies and that he believes they can see how they are doing it to integrate the same method into the Russian system. This is what would end up happening.

Most countries in the Asian continent have already legalized and started regulating bitcoin which is making it even more usable and popular in these countries and with that so many other countries will start using them as case study to implement the same strategies so as to benefit from it and this would be a win-win.

Sorry buddy but I just don't take too much seriously what Putins says  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
We'll see when the first country makes the first step and the other will follow. Again for me it will come from far East where it all begin and the third other world country will see that example and start accepting as local currency not only BTC but all the others Cryptos.

We nowadays are in the middle of revolution

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

I think it must be Japan in which Bitcoin was created. In Japan people can use Bitcoin to purchase things and pay for some services but not all and there are a lot of BitcoinATM so it make people can buy Bitcoin very easy when they want to use cash to buy.But I think it'll take at least 2 or 3 more years to be able to see which country will be the first country legalize Bitcoin in the world. 

I've never been there, but I'm planning to visit it because I want to see with my eyes what is really going on there. I read a lot and I think it would not take to much as you mention ( 2 or 3 years ) but much less to spread all over the world their way of implementing crypto in real day life.
Of course where all began it easier to see the innovation like ATM public in the street and local retailers accepting BTC...
We'll see shorty happen also in every corner of the world  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

It seems to me that in Japan they already widely use Bitcoin for payments, but I know for sure which country will be last to legalize Bitcoin  Roll Eyes North Korea?
The time will tell us about it that which country will legalize it first. Not only japan but many other countries are also using bitcoin for payment procedures. Even the most backward countries of the world know about the bitcoin and are using it.

In Switzerland it is also used by some educational and other institutions, they receive their fee in form of bitcoin rather than paper money. Moreover time will decide that which country will legalize bitcoin first.

It's much easier for backward countries to implement and to start accepting as local currency because they have less to loose. I mean if their economy is strength they are not even worried like many country aren't (  but they would !! ) because it is such a distraction thing..

Time as usual will tell us what is gonna happen

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

I think japan is the first country that accepted Bitcoin as a legal currency and using it. Actually Bitcoin was accepted at some states in America but not all so i think it's not counted in this situation.
According to my knowledge no country still legalize bitcoin but it is more possible that bitcoin will be legalize throughout the whole world and the reason behind it is that bitcoin is getting more and more customer so when it get maximum customer throughout the whole world then the world will start legalize it.
Well, your knowledge is wrong. Japan has legalized it or what else will I call announcing its regulations? So many countries for sure have not shown their stand, but they are just being careful which I totally understand.

However, that does not make it illegal as they have not stopped anyone from using it except very few countries, which I do not even know they existed until now, that have banned it. However, there are so many more countries asides Japan that have really shown their plight in adopting it, most especially the Asians. You might need this for reference; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Happichfun

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

Japan will be first one because many big sites start to support bitcoin then will started support by famous government (LG, ...) then government will support it
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Today is a lot of countries where bitcoin is legal, but maybe you asking whose country will introduce bitcoin as currency,if yes i think it will can be China first
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

Today is a lot of countries where bitcoin is legal, but maybe you asking whose country will introduce bitcoin as currency,if yes i think it will can be China first
You are wrong. China already banned bitcoin a few months ago and i think that bitcoin will wait for a long time before the china remove the ban for bitcoin. Legalizing bitcoin is not that hard because it already happened in Japan where they accepted bitcoin as a fully legalized currency and that is why bitcoin is now popular in that country and i hope that the other country will do the same.
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

You are wrong. China already banned bitcoin a few months ago and i think that bitcoin will wait for a long time before the china remove the ban for bitcoin. Legalizing bitcoin is not that hard because it already happened in Japan where they accepted bitcoin as a fully legalized currency and that is why bitcoin is now popular in that country and i hope that the other country will do the same.

China has recently changed its banned from ICO and they re-start accepting it. It's so important for their economy to strike when the iron is still hot -because they have the critic mass to make the things happen and spread all over the world - even in the G8's countries.

None can really go against the movement behind the Cryptos - maybe they could a years ago but defiantly not now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
weeman

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

I wonder if Zimbabwe or the next currency that goes through unstable hyperinflation will adopt cryptocurrency instead of USD.

OAX (http://goo.gl/qzea5t) - MARKET INTEGRATION PLATFORM - ANN (http://goo.gl/h9ZJHW) - BOUNTY ANN (http://goo.gl/g1aMJU)
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Its hard to tell weather which countries government would legalize bitcoin first, bitcoin has been used in many countries but its still not recognize as money by the government, the problem they are facing when legalizing bitcoin is how to tax user form it.
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

Japan has already legalized bitcoin this year.This has been a eye opener to many countries.Now, more countries are discussing about legalizing it.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

First country legalized bitcoin and start is in the USA, after that many countries slowly adapt bitcoin as a economical problem solve. A source of extra income thats why many people adapt bitcoin in their country.
So far this year bitcoin approve by our government here in philippines the central bank of philippines will now acknowledge bitcoin apart of them by using transaction to pay.
I don’t know which country legal bitcoin first because some countries like JAPAN, USA, KOREA, CANADA etc where bitcoin have a lot of followers and they believe in bitcoin so their countrymen are enjoying their time and this is what people hope in bitcoin investment.

Japan is different from that 3 countries. We all know that Japan is now accepting bitcoin and legalized it. I think from what is happening, Japan will be the only one legalizing bitcoin this year, I think they will be just waiting what might happen to Japan before they accept it.
I think bitcoin is already legal in many countries and recently India also make bitcoin legal so I think japan was the first country who make bitcoin legal so I believe that some other countries will also make bitcoin legal end of this year because world realized the importance of bitcoin and now they want to support bitcoin for its high price.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Will be funny if it's will be China with NEO
Bitcoin legalization is not a small step that a country can taken and legalize bitcoin in their country it will take a lot of time because bitcoin has not get till maximum number of users in the whoel world this will possible when the users of bitcoin is increased more and more throughout the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: