Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4440 times)
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

Cyprus, is the first country which regulates Cryptos, I think in 2018 will regulate and bitcoin
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

First country legalized bitcoin and start is in the USA, after that many countries slowly adapt bitcoin as a economical problem solve. A source of extra income thats why many people adapt bitcoin in their country.
So far this year bitcoin approve by our government here in philippines the central bank of philippines will now acknowledge bitcoin apart of them by using transaction to pay.
I don’t know which country legal bitcoin first because some countries like JAPAN, USA, KOREA, CANADA etc where bitcoin have a lot of followers and they believe in bitcoin so their countrymen are enjoying their time and this is what people hope in bitcoin investment.

Japan is different from that 3 countries. We all know that Japan is now accepting bitcoin and legalized it. I think from what is happening, Japan will be the only one legalizing bitcoin this year, I think they will be just waiting what might happen to Japan before they accept it.
I think bitcoin is already legal in many countries and recently India also make bitcoin legal so I think japan was the first country who make bitcoin legal so I believe that some other countries will also make bitcoin legal end of this year because world realized the importance of bitcoin and now they want to support bitcoin for its high price.
This the best news because not all the countries are able for it best thing amount the bitcoin is the high price and the value, the more bitcoin will be bought by the people the more bitcoin will get the profit I am sure the bitcoin will help me in the future and the bitcoin will increase more and will help me to have the high investment and the price of the bitcoin will be high with the time.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

I bet on china but they are planning to ban bitcoin on their country , instead they are going to develop their own cryptocurrency to regulate on their own. But if China changes their mind, it might be the first country to legalize bitcoin because of their economic status now , they are rank one (1) with highest percentage and well known of their technology developments.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

I think that this will be the US, they are largely the first, why not now?
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

First country legalized bitcoin and start is in the USA, after that many countries slowly adapt bitcoin as a economical problem solve. A source of extra income thats why many people adapt bitcoin in their country.
So far this year bitcoin approve by our government here in philippines the central bank of philippines will now acknowledge bitcoin apart of them by using transaction to pay.
I don’t know which country legal bitcoin first because some countries like JAPAN, USA, KOREA, CANADA etc where bitcoin have a lot of followers and they believe in bitcoin so their countrymen are enjoying their time and this is what people hope in bitcoin investment.

Japan is different from that 3 countries. We all know that Japan is now accepting bitcoin and legalized it. I think from what is happening, Japan will be the only one legalizing bitcoin this year, I think they will be just waiting what might happen to Japan before they accept it.
I think bitcoin is already legal in many countries and recently India also make bitcoin legal so I think japan was the first country who make bitcoin legal so I believe that some other countries will also make bitcoin legal end of this year because world realized the importance of bitcoin and now they want to support bitcoin for its high price.
This the best news because not all the countries are able for it best thing amount the bitcoin is the high price and the value, the more bitcoin will be bought by the people the more bitcoin will get the profit I am sure the bitcoin will help me in the future and the bitcoin will increase more and will help me to have the high investment and the price of the bitcoin will be high with the time.
You are right bitcoin is growing and will help us in the future because bitcoin is the most popular currency now, I am not sure which country will be the first one where bitcoin will consider legal but the first country come in my mind is JAPAN, yes I am right because JAPAN are much different from these countries and I know after sometime many countries including JAPAN which legalized bitcoin.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

I think that this will be the US, they are largely the first, why not now?

There are many countries who’s thinking about bitcoin, the first country of which possibility is high to legalized bitcoin is JAPAN, this country is much differ and I am sure this country will be the first to legal bitcoin and people will use bitcoin as a official currency in the future.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

I bet on china but they are planning to ban bitcoin on their country , instead they are going to develop their own cryptocurrency to regulate on their own. But if China changes their mind, it might be the first country to legalize bitcoin because of their economic status now , they are rank one (1) with highest percentage and well known of their technology developments.
You are either just woke up form slumber or are not updated, China has banned bitcoin already in their country and there are many countries who have already declared bitcoin legal. Japan is indeed among these wise states who has let her people enjoy the perks of using world best crypto currency or improving their financial states. Bitcoin is now on its way to get legalized many developing countries such as India etc.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Cyprus, is the first country which regulates Cryptos, I think in 2018 will regulate and bitcoin

Didn't know that. Thanks for sharing this

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

I think the same as you mate.

I don't think instead that they are try to do their Crypto as Russia is trying because they are pretty sure that is not what their citizen want ( but when do they consider what their people are thinking about ?  Grin Grin ). So I'll go with the main trend BTC instead one of another of 3k and plus cryptos that we see today. The first is always the first right ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

I think japan is the first country that accepted Bitcoin as a legal currency and using it. Actually Bitcoin was accepted at some states in America but not all so i think it's not counted in this situation.
We won't really say they are the first to accept bitcoin as bitcoin is being used in most places and still stays legal until declared illegal by the governments. Some governments are really trying their best to see how they can regulate it now following Japan's move and we should really be expecting moves like this as time goes on. It is a matter of time and before we all know it, bitcoin will hit the mainstream.
aneeqvalam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

I THINK JAPAN IS THE FIRST COUNTRY THAT Legalize Bitcoin
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:42:34 AM

Not all countries all over the world legaliza Bitcoin,Their are some country Bitcoin is legal like China,Japan,Korea legalize Bitcoin and accept as valuable currency..
Obviously, we should not just expect every country worldwide to start accepting or legalizing bitcoin together all of a sudden and we cannot really know the next one that would be doing that. However, Japan is one country that has taken the bold step to officially announce its usage and regulations which I believe every other country is already trying to see how they can do the same.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink

to my knowledge there are many countries that legalize bitcoin but if the first legalized is china and followed by the state of america and other countries that are discussing to legalize bitcoin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

I think American and other developed countries such as China, UK, Japan etc. will soon follow a country that has legalized bitcoin because they know its impact in the future, unlike in developing countries that have not legitimized or even prohibited its circulation, I do not know why they forbid it.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

For me it seems strange when I read in news that Ukraine (!) is thinking about legalization of Bitcoin. Probably, they want to run from inflation. As for me, I think Japan or China can be the first ones to do it.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

For me it seems strange when I read in news that Ukraine (!) is thinking about legalization of Bitcoin. Probably, they want to run from inflation. As for me, I think Japan or China can be the first ones to do it.
Aside from our country, I think Japan. Here in our country, our government is studying well how they can legalize bitcoin and imposed tax in it so that they can have a certain amount of money that they can you to regulate laws and to punished those scammers and I think they were thinking just like bank to have bitcoin have also insurance as well.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:01 AM

You are either just woke up form slumber or are not updated, China has banned bitcoin already in their country and there are many countries who have already declared bitcoin legal. Japan is indeed among these wise states who has let her people enjoy the perks of using world best crypto currency or improving their financial states. Bitcoin is now on its way to get legalized many developing countries such as India etc.
I will go with the japan because they are serious in making progress and bitcoin will lead them to the higher ranks also, and there were talk about Singapore also that they may be willing to do so but all this before time, it’s better that bitcoin to be declared as the global currency rather than any specific countries currency and the region who will make it nation coin will be the most successful region and everyone wants to work in there,
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

There is a lot of countries that legalized bitcoin and i think that Japan was the first to fully legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and that is why they legalized it and made it as a official currency in their country. I hope that the other countries and not only in the Asian countries will legalize bitcoin so they can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already legalized in so many countries which includes Japan like you said, and unless people do not understand what legalize is, then OP's question does not really have a definite answer right now. This list shows the activity of each country with respect to the legalization of bitcoin for anyone who cares to know that Bitcoin is officially legalized, unofficially legalized or officially illegalized in the countries listed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:10:13 AM

Japan has already legalized bitcoin.Many other countries like australia are also friendly to bitcoin and might legalize in future.At first,vietnam was in an idea of legalizing bitcoin,but suddenly changed its decision and banned bitcoin.Same is the case with south korea also.India has not still made its stand clear.But in future,we may expect many countries to legalize bitcoin.
Most countries even though they have not stated their full decision, but they are really showing a lot of welcome approach to bitcoin and the blockchain technology which obviously already makes bitcoin legal and adopted for usage.

Like you said, we expect so many countries to state their opinions on bitcoin as times go on, but right now Bitcoin remains legal to use in most countries than even the ones it is illegal in.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Japan has already legalized bitcoin.Many other countries like australia are also friendly to bitcoin and might legalize in future.At first,vietnam was in an idea of legalizing bitcoin,but suddenly changed its decision and banned bitcoin.Same is the case with south korea also.India has not still made its stand clear.But in future,we may expect many countries to legalize bitcoin.
Most countries even though they have not stated their full decision, but they are really showing a lot of welcome approach to bitcoin and the blockchain technology which obviously already makes bitcoin legal and adopted for usage.

Like you said, we expect so many countries to state their opinions on bitcoin as times go on, but right now Bitcoin remains legal to use in most countries than even the ones it is illegal in.
if in my opinion, does it illegal or legal, it has not been problematic. let's just say in some countries that have not legalized bitcoin, but bitcoin can still be used by everyone and transactions are also free right? if the bitcoin is really illegal, then bitcoin trade should have been banned by the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: