Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS!  (Read 167281 times)
Crypto_Monk

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

The purse does not want to send coins.  You receive an error: "The transaction is too large." Could not create the transaction. "  Who faced this problem?  How to fix it?

You can set up a new receiving address and then send all the coins to yourself. Then send it all from the one transaction. If you have been mining, you may have too large a file when each one has been checked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrikerch

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Thanks for the help.  The problem was in a lot of small inputs with mining.  I sent several transactions controlling inputs.
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

Thanks for the help.  The problem was in a lot of small inputs with mining.  I sent several transactions controlling inputs.

No problems Smiley
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

MINING CURIUM WITH X11 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_CRU_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=CRU

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u CSmb18xJnCFR4A2s39BGFuV9X93XdBwfSB -p c=CRU
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u CSmb18xJnCFR4A2s39BGFuV9X93XdBwfSB -p c=CRU

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=45.77.206.22:9999
  • addnode=207.148.69.76:9999
  • addnode=107.191.50.226:9999
  • addnode=185.203.116.180:9999
  • addnode=108.61.184.225:9999
  • addnode=185.241.55.239:9999
  • addnode=14.35.193.150:9999
  • addnode=45.76.31.178:9999

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
cool32

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Is this coin still alive? plannin to start a master node on it. wat r u opinions?
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Is this coin still alive? plannin to start a master node on it. wat r u opinions?

Well the good news for dsr hodlers, is that roi is steadily increasing as hundreds of masternodes have left the network in less than 2 days, just check out https://masternodes.online

In saying that, you should ask yourself... why are they leaving?

Then maybe read back through this bitcointalk thread and make your decision then.

Good luck with your investment
BeachMiner18

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Here's my two cents.  DSR was my first Masternode and I was super excited about getting everything up and running and seeing my rewards trickle in every two days.  Then as I began to do more research across the crypto space I started to realize that all of the things people were advising with regard to scam coins was present with Desire - the coin of your nightmares.  I could never get a clear view on who was really running things other than a screen name of "Lazy_Boozer".  This joker disappeared for a while while some of his cronies stayed behind and kept spewing their "to the moon" bullshit and would act like complete assholes towards anyone who dared speak ill of the direction of the project (or lack thereof) or the absent dev.  After about two month of running masternodes and seeing no sign of communication from what appeared to be the one and only dev, I bailed out at a 93% loss to my investment. Fortunately the folks at Gravium came along to at least allow people who had invested in the DSR scam to have a place to start over. Maybe Gravium will never become anything, but I would rather place the 7% of what was left from my investment in DSR in to the hands of a group of people who are at least trying to make something happen.  If you like to give money to crooks then definitely stay with DSR.
stevascha

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

so should i swap to GRV? need advice

BR

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
vamp8

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

Here's my two cents.  DSR was my first Masternode and I was super excited about getting everything up and running and seeing my rewards trickle in every two days.  Then as I began to do more research across the crypto space I started to realize that all of the things people were advising with regard to scam coins was present with Desire - the coin of your nightmares.  I could never get a clear view on who was really running things other than a screen name of "Lazy_Boozer".  This joker disappeared for a while while some of his cronies stayed behind and kept spewing their "to the moon" bullshit and would act like complete assholes towards anyone who dared speak ill of the direction of the project (or lack thereof) or the absent dev.  After about two month of running masternodes and seeing no sign of communication from what appeared to be the one and only dev, I bailed out at a 93% loss to my investment. Fortunately the folks at Gravium came along to at least allow people who had invested in the DSR scam to have a place to start over. Maybe Gravium will never become anything, but I would rather place the 7% of what was left from my investment in DSR in to the hands of a group of people who are at least trying to make something happen.  If you like to give money to crooks then definitely stay with DSR.
Oтдaй мнe))) ecли тeбe тaк гopит кoмy либo oтдaть))Бpeд пишитe или в нaтype дypoчкиHuh Пpoдaйтe ecли дepжaть нe xoтитe, a вы в нoвoe дepьмo лeзeтe))

Ocнoвaннaя в дeкaбpe 2017 гoдa нa инвecтиции BITMAIN, Биpжa CoinEx являeтcя пpoфeccиoнaльным пocтaвщикoм ycлyг пo тopгoвлe цифpoвыми aктивaми. Пyл ViaBTC и биpжa CoinEx вxoдят в бизнec-пoдpaздeлeния финaнcoвыx ycлyг ViaBTC Group
 https://www.coinex.com/register?refer_code=6tm9x
OrangeAgent

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

BR

I would say yes. DSR was also my first MN and boy how do I regret it. Lost a bunch of money on it. And not because crypto is high risk, but because the dev is like his name implies, a lazy boozer.
Owning tons of DSR he manipulated everything. He is never active, it's just now that his shitty project is threatend he is back.

Swap your old DSR to GRV. You'll be happy you did.
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

BR

DSR is only being swapped if it was in your wallet before the 1 May. It will be rejected if you try to send from an exchange after this date.

Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Well, some historical facts:
- DSR code was the most stable from the beginning compare to the "sisters" Neoscrypt coins: VIVO and INN;
- DSR developers were the first to migrate to sentinel with less bugs;
- DSR team was the first to release sentinel for Win and sentinel for Linux without crontab;
- DSR was the first to release Android wallet.
Yes, DSR price did not reach as high as "sisters" during the end of 2017, but this is not due to any technical problems. I can understand when the developer is not a social person by his character, but rather will work on the code quietly. Traders and investors are more impulsive and often buy on buzz and promises, they demand "communication".
At the moment DSR is bleeding price wise, but is strong technically - a clear buy signal.
Dumping sentiment is not a surprise, as all the crypto market is bleeding. Once overall bleeding will stop, DSR price will recover very well.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

- DSR code was the most stable from the beginning compare to the "sisters" Neoscrypt coins: VIVO and INN;
- DSR team was the first to release sentinel for Win and sentinel for Linux without crontab;
Yes, DSR price did not reach as high as "sisters" during the end of 2017, but this is not due to any technical problems. I can understand when the developer is not a social person by his character, but rather will work on the code quietly. Traders and investors are more impulsive and often buy on buzz and promises, they demand "communication".
At the moment DSR is bleeding price wise, but is strong technically - a clear buy signal.
Dumping sentiment is not a surprise, as all the crypto market is bleeding. Once overall bleeding will stop, DSR price will recover very well.

Please be aware that Lazy Boozer is not a coder, he paid people to do his work for him. He is the only one holding all the cards with dsr, including over 1M coins.

This is not a community coin, nor a decentralised coin. 1 man controlling everything is a dictatorship and you have been warned in this thread many times.

Also, on the note of the code... The blockchain stops releasing blocks for 15min-3hrs at a time then will release 15-25 blocks within 2 minutes. This is not a stable platform!
lazy_boozer (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 05:00:57 AM by lazy_boozer

Please be aware that Lazy Boozer is not a coder, he paid people to do his work for him. He is the only one holding all the cards with dsr, including over 1M coins.

This is not a community coin, nor a decentralised coin. 1 man controlling everything is a dictatorship and you have been warned in this thread many times.

Also, on the note of the code... The blockchain stops releasing blocks for 15min-3hrs at a time then will release 15-25 blocks within 2 minutes. This is not a stable platform!

Do not let empty rumors and mislead people!

At first!

Desire is my project, I did all the work with the source code. I launch this project from scratch, without having the money to develop it and advance it.

The fact that I hired people to develop third-party services and applications I think is no secret to anyone.
By the way, some of them did not justify the money i paid for it.

Secondly!

In occasion of a premine. Your words about 1 million coins!
To date, the remainder of the premine is about 580,000 coins.
The rest is spent on the development and promotion of the project. Only listing for all exchanges cost me about 150,000 coins.

In occasion of increase of complexity and delay of blocks!
You better get acquainted with the technical nuances of mining and not write nonsense.  Grin

Specially for you the link, study at leisure!

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5072/what-is-pool-hopping

It's ridiculous to look at you and other people who watered Desire with shit, spread rumors and confuse other people.  Smiley

lazy_boozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

Yes, we are sure that the price will definitely increase. After such growth, a significant drop in prices was inevitable, investors fix profits. In addition, the price reduction caused panic. This is normal on the crypto currency market, I compare it with other currencies that have shown a good price after the release, and then no. Over time, the profitability of these coins has only increased.

Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

This start-stop blockchain progress is a common issue for all Neoscrypt coins, not specific for DSR. Neoscrypt hash power is mostly coming from the Nicehash and is releasing in the bursts to mine a bunch of blocks and later wait (switch to another coin) until difficulty will drop.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Alex68

Nothing is True...

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

Yes, we are sure that the price will definitely increase. After such growth, a significant drop in prices was inevitable, investors fix profits. In addition, the price reduction caused panic. This is normal on the crypto currency market, I compare it with other currencies that have shown a good price after the release, and then no. Over time, the profitability of these coins has only increased.

Thank you for replying, lazy_boozer! Anyway haters are leaving and dropping coins super cheap. Scooping Smiley
DSR is technically developed well, good presence on exchanges, no major issues, just some minor social problems.
By the way, is there any idea to add staking for DSR? It may reduce effects of the mining pool hopping.

◥▲▲◤
lazy_boozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Thank you for replying, lazy_boozer! Anyway haters are leaving and dropping coins super cheap. Scooping Smiley
DSR is technically developed well, good presence on exchanges, no major issues, just some minor social problems.
By the way, is there any idea to add staking for DSR? It may reduce effects of the mining pool hopping.

This will certainly help, but the POS has very significant disadvantages. Therefore, its implementation in our project is not considered.
PoolHoping is mainly a problem of low mining difficulty We have other ideas for correction, this is the fix of Difficulty Retarget Algorithm DGW.

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

DSR was the first to release Android wallet.

What benefit if it doesn't work?  It is useless.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:17 AM

Why relaunched? For almost 1 month ago,DESIRE had been launched with X11 algorithm if I remember exactly.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: