Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLD of BATTLES - eSports Platform + connects with Twich  (Read 6904 times)
HaRR0o (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

The international industry of eSports ranks among the world’s most rapid growing and

highly profitable markets. Many of the business sharks and

heavyweight investors such as Tencent, Amazon, Alibaba, USM Holdings, Warren Buffett, have

already come up with investments into eSports in their attempt not to

miss the developing market. The average annual growth rate amounts to 37%. It is expected that

the eSports market will come ever closer to $2 bln in 2018.

The existing platforms involve serious problems for the players. There are frequent

downtimes and errors on the servers. The resolution of game disputes

sometimes depend on persons who are in collusion with the opponent. Most companies are under

total control of their owners, and the users' deposits are often

confiscated or fall into hackers’ hands. The World of Battles decentralized gaming platform

solves all the existing problems: eliminates network downtimes, checks

the results of the games resolving disputes automatically, and safeguards the users’ money.

These innovations significantly enhance the quality of eSports. They

will make game playing completely automated, more secure, and much more pleasant.
World of Battles presents a platform where everyone has an opportunity to show their skills

fairly and to build a career as a professional gamer.
The World of Battles breakthrough platform created on the basis of Ethereum’s smart contracts

gives everyone an opportunity to compete in popular online games

such as Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CounterStrike: GO, StarCraft 2.

Opening: October 17, 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC –4)
     Closing: November 14, 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC –4)

Number of Available Tokens: 50,000,000 WoB tokens
     Acceptable Currency: ETH
     Exchange Rate of Tokens: 1 ETH = 1,000 WoB tokens

Bonuses:
First hour: +100%
Day 1: +90%
Day 2: +80%
Days 3-7: +60%
Week 2: +40%
Week 3: +20%
Week 4: No Bonuses

Number of tokens per person: unlimited
     Minimum transaction amount: 0.1 ETH
     Maximum transaction amount: unlimited
First hour: +100%
The activity is regulated by the legislation of Japan
Gazylion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

The excellent project, I saw you earlier. They are looking forward to releasing the major platform in eSports, I tell it as a player with 10-year experience.

HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

The excellent project, I saw you earlier. They are looking forward to releasing the major platform in eSports, I tell it as a player with 10-year experience.
Thanks for your response, in 2016 our project began with identifying current problems in the eSports industry, only after it we began to look for ways out and found them, and implemented all the best within the World of Battles platform.
hanisnl

Activity: 119

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

It’s a cool idea, eSports will become the Olympic sport in the nearest future, and there are no worthy platforms for the present. I am with you, guys  Wink

https://thecryptobot.com - Buy GunBot Licenses and Services
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

It’s a cool idea, eSports will become the Olympic sport in the nearest future, and there are no worthy platforms for the present. I am with you, guys  Wink
Thanks for your opinion. As for the Olympic sport, you are absolutely right. By reference to public available information this issue will be resolved in the nearest future because the eSports audience according to various researches consists of several hundreds of millions people.
dyseac

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

Thanks for your response, in 2016 our project began with identifying current problems in the eSports industry, only after it we began to look for ways out and found them, and implemented all the best within the World of Battles platform.
The problems described by you really exist and don’t allow eSports to move to a new level. I hope you will be able to realize platform potential function, I will support you.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

This will be an e-sports platform that is very reliable and able to compete with the others. Good luck.
tperkins1776

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

Awesome. Can't wait for this one as I'm into all the other gaming and esports cryptos..  Will there be any bounties available? or airdrops?
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

First hour bonus of 100% is great offer. The project in itself is very cool so who would not want to double the double just by participating immediately after what it will be up. Gaming projects have great potential on blockchain. Previously lot of people have gotten good return on some gaming based projects.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

100% bonus for first hour is very interesting and is there a minimum limit to invest in this ico
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

The problems described by you really exist and don’t allow eSports to move to a new level. I hope you will be able to realize platform potential function, I will support you.
Thanks. We have made all our efforts for solving the majority of existing problems and have tried to take our eSports platform to the next level in this industry.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

This will be an e-sports platform that is very reliable and able to compete with the others. Good luck.
Thanks for your positive appraisal. It is very important for us.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

Awesome. Can't wait for this one as I'm into all the other gaming and esports cryptos..  Will there be any bounties available? or airdrops?
We thank you for supporting our project. Sorry, at the moment we have no bounty-campaign.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

First hour bonus of 100% is great offer. The project in itself is very cool so who would not want to double the double just by participating immediately after what it will be up. Gaming projects have great potential on blockchain. Previously lot of people have gotten good return on some gaming based projects.
Thanks for a positive review. Wink
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

100% bonus for first hour is very interesting and is there a minimum limit to invest in this ico
We thank you for your interest. The minimum limit is 0,1 ETH
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:26:42 PM

I observed at the end of the description is stated that this is regulated by Japan. Does this mean the crowdfunding and project is fully legalized and recognized by Japanese authorities ? I need to dig more into information but e-sports with touch of Twich shows hidden potential for this one.
krnaveen14

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

I was always surprised that in such great eSports market there are no really worthy platforms for tournaments and competitions because it is the basis of the multimillion industry. The correct direction has been chosen, I see in it bright future.
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

is there any bounty program Huh
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

I observed at the end of the description is stated that this is regulated by Japan. Does this mean the crowdfunding and project is fully legalized and recognized by Japanese authorities ? I need to dig more into information but e-sports with touch of Twich shows hidden potential for this one.
We thank you for your interest. The initial decision has been that our project will develop within the current legislation in the territory of Japan and as much as possible will meet the international statute of the law to minimize risks for the investors and team members.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

I was always surprised that in such great eSports market there are no really worthy platforms for tournaments and competitions because it is the basis of the multimillion industry. The correct direction has been chosen, I see in it bright future.
We are grateful to you for your opinion. We are constantly following and analyzing requirements and eSports community mood, and we feel serious support in connection with blank in the market of eSports platforms.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: