Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLD of BATTLES - eSports Platform + connects with Twich  (Read 6904 times)
HaRR0o (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

is there any bounty program Huh
Sorry, at the moment we have no bounty-campaign.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

Can't wait to participate  Grin
This project is no joke  Cheesy Wink
adamb

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Based upon the description it will be the high-end platform. I hope you will be able to realize all your conceived plans.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Awesome. Can't wait for this one as I'm into all the other gaming and esports cryptos..  Will there be any bounties available? or airdrops?
We thank you for supporting our project. Sorry, at the moment we have no bounty-campaign.
Hello!
How correctly to understand your words? Is there no bounty program exactly? Or at the moment it is not, but maybe in the future will be?
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Quite detailed information given on your website, it was a long read  Cheesy.  Good luck and hope you success!
Phroneo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:56:13 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:18:20 AM by Phroneo

1. Where would one go to register as part of the 450k people who have regiestered?
2. Do you have any evidence of these numbers?
3. How come your release dates are so specfic? Is the product in a working alpha stage already and using tokens?
4. Will the beta use the tokens?
5. You mention using the game APIs. But these games are almost certainly not using your own custom APIs at the moment. So how do you connect to them?
6. Who are your competitors?
7. Why announce the ICO so close to the sale date?
8. Why do all the links on the site go nowhere? Coin Telegrapph, NewsBTC, Coinhills, etc.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

Can't wait to participate  Grin
This project is no joke  Cheesy Wink
We thank you for your interest  Smiley
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

Based upon the description it will be the high-end platform. I hope you will be able to realize all your conceived plans.
Thank you for your response. We are sure that your expectations will be satisfied because we have worked on our project for a long time
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

Awesome. Can't wait for this one as I'm into all the other gaming and esports cryptos..  Will there be any bounties available? or airdrops?
We thank you for supporting our project. Sorry, at the moment we have no bounty-campaign.
Hello!
How correctly to understand your words? Is there no bounty program exactly? Or at the moment it is not, but maybe in the future will be?
At the moment we consider several options of the bounty-campaign. A little bit later we will try to give the whole information. We thank you for understanding.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:21 AM

Quite detailed information given on your website, it was a long read  Cheesy.  Good luck and hope you success!
It is very pleasant to us that you have found your time for having a look at the information on our project.
MrAlwaysRight

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Looks like an interesting project, but so little community interaction?
Could you provide some proof regarding Bittrex and Binance listing?

Like I said, it looks very promising but lacks some transparency. Fix that and you're good to go to the moon Smiley
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

1. Where would one go to register as part of the 450k people who have regiestered?
3. How come your release dates are so specfic? Is the product in a working alpha stage already and using tokens?
5. You mention using the game APIs. But these games are almost certainly not using your own custom APIs at the moment. So how do you connect to them?
8. Why do all the links on the site go nowhere? Coin Telegrapph, NewsBTC, Coinhills, etc.
We are grateful to you for your interest in our project. We will answer your questions with great pleasure:

1. You can log in in our main portal https://worldofbattles.io/ We will be glad to see you among the registered players.
2. We have the internal confirmed statistics on which we rely. Disclosure of personal information of the registered players is impossible within the current legislation. Wait, please, for December, and you will be convinced of truthfulness of these indicators.
3. We have approached to creating the project having worked out all possible details, we have responsibilities to investors and players of the platform. We can't conduct business negotiations without specific dates, numbers, sums and a clearly created business plan. It is important for us and for our partners. The alpha version was tested without using WoB tokens. It would make transfer of this token into ICO difficult.
4. The beta version will be tested with using WoB tokens. We hope that you will take part.
5. We almost don't use game API in that way on which the majority of the operating platforms rely. At the moment we carry out a large number of negotiations and consultations with representatives of Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CounterStrike: GO, StarCraft 2, WESA, IeSF and world eSportsteams. On the basis of the got advice we actually have found all possible ways of implementating the project in the form in which we describe it in our WP. We also actively hold testing by the help of the existing Steam possibilities.
6. In the form in which we're preparing the platform and in those game formats which will be presented there, we find it difficult to call competitors as nobody has realized this task before.
7. We have approached to creating our project as much as possible taking into account each step. To realize everything that we have thought over, we need additional investments as the project without exaggeration will be large-scale within the eSport industry + we bear responsibility to investors and future holders of WoB tokens and we understand that interest also has to be based on transparent understanding of the fact when possible investments can bring specific results within the stated time period.
8. More and more editions are being added at the moment, we include them into the list on the first-served basis. Today these changes will be finished. We apologize for inconvenience. We hope that they won't affect impressions about our project.

We thank you for your devoted time to our project and drawing up questions once again. If you have specifications in the future, then you will always be able to write directly to any member of our team https://ico.worldofbattles.io/#!/team

Have a nice day.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

This is very interesting project in eSports platform.
Good luck and more success
We are very grateful to you for a positive appraisal to our project.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:20 AM

Looks like an interesting project, but so little community interaction?
Could you provide some proof regarding Bittrex and Binance listing?

Like I said, it looks very promising but lacks some transparency. Fix that and you're good to go to the moon Smiley

Thanks for a positive review about our project and for the fact that you have provided the first feedback in bitcointalk cocerning our subject. It is really very pleasant to us.
In the nearest future we will try to begin interaction with community in full.
As for Bittrex and Binance, we have communicated with representatives of these resources and have obtained full and rather exhaustive information under the terms and posting order. Having seriously analyzed the obtained information and having compared it with the internal statistics, we have come to a conclusion that taking into account preliminary indicators we will undergo filtration and we will be present at all the listed resources.
We try to be the most open ones. If you have any questions, you will always be able to address directly to any member of our team https://ico.worldofbattles.io/#!/team
Phroneo

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

We are grateful to you for your interest in our project. We will answer your questions with great pleasure:

1. You can log in in our main portal https://worldofbattles.io/ We will be glad to see you among the registered players.
2. We have the internal confirmed statistics on which we rely. Disclosure of personal information of the registered players is impossible within the current legislation. Wait, please, for December, and you will be convinced of truthfulness of these indicators.
3. We have approached to creating the project having worked out all possible details, we have responsibilities to investors and players of the platform. We can't conduct business negotiations without specific dates, numbers, sums and a clearly created business plan. It is important for us and for our partners. The alpha version was tested without using WoB tokens. It would make transfer of this token into ICO difficult.
4. The beta version will be tested with using WoB tokens. We hope that you will take part.
5. We almost don't use game API in that way on which the majority of the operating platforms rely. At the moment we carry out a large number of negotiations and consultations with representatives of Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CounterStrike: GO, StarCraft 2, WESA, IeSF and world eSportsteams. On the basis of the got advice we actually have found all possible ways of implementating the project in the form in which we describe it in our WP. We also actively hold testing by the help of the existing Steam possibilities.
6. In the form in which we're preparing the platform and in those game formats which will be presented there, we find it difficult to call competitors as nobody has realized this task before.
7. We have approached to creating our project as much as possible taking into account each step. To realize everything that we have thought over, we need additional investments as the project without exaggeration will be large-scale within the eSport industry + we bear responsibility to investors and future holders of WoB tokens and we understand that interest also has to be based on transparent understanding of the fact when possible investments can bring specific results within the stated time period.
8. More and more editions are being added at the moment, we include them into the list on the first-served basis. Today these changes will be finished. We apologize for inconvenience. We hope that they won't affect impressions about our project.

We thank you for your devoted time to our project and drawing up questions once again. If you have specifications in the future, then you will always be able to write directly to any member of our team https://ico.worldofbattles.io/#!/team

Have a nice day.

Thank you very much for your reply. It is a very interesting project. I would just like to follow up with a few more questions:

1. Was the alpha version tested with any tokens at all? Obviously not the ICO ones Tongue In any case, how about a video of the app working? A tested app should definitely have more than an image Smiley
2. Regarding the release dates. I still find it odd that they are so specific. Are you that certain you will meet them? There are usually delays with these projects. Often months!
3. I need more info regarding the timeline decision of the ICO. Most ICos announce themselves weeks or months before the sales start. However, you announced this literally 2 days before the sale. Just curious as to why since you have little time to advertise or get feedback.
4. Since you don't use in-ame APIs, can you give me an example of how you access the ames result for the match decision to be made?
5. I notice that not much is allocated for development from the token sale. Why is this? Also, no money seems to be allocated for marketing.
6. Would be good to provide more detailed calculations for the revenue projects. They seem a bit optimistic atm. I doubt 42% of players will actually bet on a daily basis. I'm goin to assume 1% though and taht would mean around 50cents per player per day.  If it catches on 5%-10% use it then great but it will usually involve smaller amounts I think. Optimistic projections, but a tenth of that would still be pretty good.

Sorry to bust your balls but when I'm interested, I ask a lot of questions Smiley
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

This is awesome. I am a big eSports fan especially DOTA 2. This is a very promising project  Cool

ICOHunters

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

I think these are great questions but right now there are too many red flags around this ICO. I would also like to understand how investors will make money from this ICO as I imagine the token price cannot go up by too much if the tokens will be used as a core utility on the platform.

Also, some other questions for the WOB team:

1) Why don't you have a Telegram channel? Every credible ICO has a Telegram community before the ICO starts where members can ask questions.

2) I have tried to contact your team members both on LinkedIn and on the emails provided on your ICO page, but the emails bounced back - this is a major warning flag.

3) Who is your CEO and can we find information about his achievements on Google? I want to understand who on your team actually has gaming experience.

4) You have listed Twitch partnership but I cannot see anything online about such a partnership. If you cannot verify this then again it looks like a red flag.

5) Why do you have no relevant postings on Twitter about your company or your platform or your team? All the postings are generic E-Sports postings which any scammer can do.

I am interested in your project  but not if you cannot give credible answers to these questions.

Thank you.
Phroneo

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

Yes, please answer ICO_Hunters questions. Very important.

I get how the token could have value, but we need more info. Post video of the app workin at least and the team members at the office perhaps? Should only take an hour or so.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Have a nice day.

Thank you very much for your reply. It is a very interesting project. I would just like to follow up with a few more questions:

1. Was the alpha version tested with any tokens at all? Obviously not the ICO ones Tongue In any case, how about a video of the app working? A tested app should definitely have more than an image Smiley
2. Regarding the release dates. I still find it odd that they are so specific. Are you that certain you will meet them? There are usually delays with these projects. Often months!
3. I need more info regarding the timeline decision of the ICO. Most ICos announce themselves weeks or months before the sales start. However, you announced this literally 2 days before the sale. Just curious as to why since you have little time to advertise or get feedback.
4. Since you don't use in-ame APIs, can you give me an example of how you access the ames result for the match decision to be made?
5. I notice that not much is allocated for development from the token sale. Why is this? Also, no money seems to be allocated for marketing.
6. Would be good to provide more detailed calculations for the revenue projects. They seem a bit optimistic atm. I doubt 42% of players will actually bet on a daily basis. I'm goin to assume 1% though and taht would mean around 50cents per player per day.  If it catches on 5%-10% use it then great but it will usually involve smaller amounts I think. Optimistic projections, but a tenth of that would still be pretty good.

Sorry to bust your balls but when I'm interested, I ask a lot of questions Smiley

Initially in the alpha-version we have tried to reveal all the features and specifics of creating the model on the basis of tokens. For this purpose we have used test tokens and partially we have taken a prototype of internal currency as a basis. The alpha version was rather ill-considered and had a number of disadvantages which we practically corrected while approaching to the beta version release. It was a great job and we moved to the absolutely other level in comparison with the initial version. It won't be absolutely correct from the point of view of the platform marketing and its present state, which we will show in December this year, to show the alpha version which doesn't reflect the real development situation at the moment at all. But we are grateful to you for a hint and our experts will try to pick up the most interesting moments which have occurred during testing not to deform the platform condition at the moment as we have already mentioned above.
We have been working on creating the platform more than 1,5 years and have developed a certain speed to predict dates. We put the beta version and the final platform version release inti our internal calendar a little bit earlier more than enough. Thereby we can be confident in the exact release date. Probably it will be appropriate to repeat that a great job has been done, and we're surely approaching the finish line. Yes, probably, it isn't so widespread in the ICO model as teams often attract investors for projects which only begin to make out their idea on paper. We have tried to use the other model.
We feel big support of our future investors including those with whom we have already agreed upon financing our project and also support of registered players. We are very grateful for these moments. We would like to get a response on specific questions which could arise only within this forum from bitcointalk. We receive many personal messages. O course, the great majority of them are with words of encouragement, but there are also questions concerning some moments which can attract a special interests group. We are also very grateful to them.
At the core of the platform there is an automated decentralized proxy server which processes matches and rewards called the MULTIWOB software. In addition to curating contests and acting as an interface to process contests and rewards this software powers the platform’s match outcome verification mechanism. In a nutshell, this mechanism allows any player to contest the results of their match if they do not agree with it. It is possible to read more in WP.
We have carried out the analysis of the obtained data from various sources including SuperData. We have tried to define the average value having collected all the indicators which can influence the end result for it to be as close as possible to real conditions. The conversion value of World of Battles was within the limits from 0,3% up to 0,7%, the average rate is from $3 to 7, the commission is 3%. Relying on the same data from various competent sources we have received the number of players who play every day, i.e. 20-25% of total. In this case it is worth remembering additional advertizing revenues estimated with the help of a set of criteria by us, and of course, the constant growing number of players.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

I think these are great questions but right now there are too many red flags around this ICO. I would also like to understand how investors will make money from this ICO as I imagine the token price cannot go up by too much if the tokens will be used as a core utility on the platform.
Also, some other questions for the WOB team:
1) Why don't you have a Telegram channel? Every credible ICO has a Telegram community before the ICO starts where members can ask questions.
2) I have tried to contact your team members both on LinkedIn and on the emails provided on your ICO page, but the emails bounced back - this is a major warning flag.
3) Who is your CEO and can we find information about his achievements on Google? I want to understand who on your team actually has gaming experience.
4) You have listed Twitch partnership but I cannot see anything online about such a partnership. If you cannot verify this then again it looks like a red flag.
5) Why do you have no relevant postings on Twitter about your company or your platform or your team? All the postings are generic E-Sports postings which any scammer can do.
I am interested in your project  but not if you cannot give credible answers to these questions.
Thank you.
We thank you that you have created the account in bitcointalk only to communicate with us. It is very pleasant to us.
When the platform popularity growing and players increasing taking into account that the number of tokens is limited, we will observe the continuous increase in cost of tokens.
Here, as it seems to me, there is no clearly outlined framework in the communication form. But we will take into account your remark and we will try to make allowances concerning telegram.
At the moment in Tokyo it's midnight, and it is also rather difficult to carry out some actions which you describe in your questions, but we will try to correct this situation as soon as possible.
What do you mean by play experience?
We carry out the final coordination on the basis of the Twich platform for us to be able to work with this platform before the platform start, but our whole platform is already ready to full interaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: