Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLD of BATTLES - eSports Platform + connects with Twich  (Read 6902 times)
HaRR0o (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

This is awesome. I am a big eSports fan especially DOTA 2. This is a very promising project  Cool
We are grateful to you for a positive appraisal. It is very important for us.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roger Lau

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

eSports has big community, so I think your project will be successful
dyseac

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

ICOHunters, Phroneo, guys, in my opinion it's the most open project. You won't often meet more developed answers in our community. Before clinging to all possible trifles it is necessary to understand for yourself what you want to pull from answers. And on the surface it turns out that you try to find a pretext in each answer to turn everything upside down. Will you ask them to sing for camera and to dance? Especially strange it sounds from the account which has just created it and has rushed here at once, but it is obvious that the person understands the community specifics. It gives certain ideas.

I wish the project good luck. I am with you.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

eSports has big community, so I think your project will be successful
We thank you for an appraisal of our project. We expect worthy support from the eSports community too
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

ICOHunters, Phroneo, guys, in my opinion it's the most open project. You won't often meet more developed answers in our community. Before clinging to all possible trifles it is necessary to understand for yourself what you want to pull from answers. And on the surface it turns out that you try to find a pretext in each answer to turn everything upside down. Will you ask them to sing for camera and to dance? Especially strange it sounds from the account which has just created it and has rushed here at once, but it is obvious that the person understands the community specifics. It gives certain ideas.

I wish the project good luck. I am with you.
Thanks for support. We are ready to answer any questions, we are absolutely open, but your words give certain ideas, I think that a lot of people have noticed it.
ICOHunters

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:30:57 PM

Come on - just because I created the account today, it doesn't mean I cannot ask reasonable questions. I am asking questions which all investors should ask. This is currently looking like a SCAM and I am asking the World of Battles team to help me believe it is not. Also, I had to set up an account on here because it is impossible to find the team anywhere else. In the previous post they have not answered any of my questions:

1) Who is your CEO please? I have not seen an ICO without a CEO.
2) Please everyone take a look at their Twitter feed - it is really concerning. All it has is posts about E-sports but nothing about the team or the company
3) Please everyone try to send an email to the team on the website, and you will see the emails bounce back - 1 day before the ICO and your emails do not work? Seriously?
4) No Telegram channel the night before the ICO - seriously? It's because there is "zero" community
5) No Partnerships at all on the site, no advisors - how do we know this isn't a scam with a great website?
6) CAN WE PLEASE SPEAK TO SOMEONE ON THE TEAM? WHAT ARE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS?

I think these are all reasonable questions.

This is all very worrying.

I would like to be proven wrong in a reasonable way - not just fanboys who do not understand how to invest telling me "guys this the most open project" - it clearly isn't an open project.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

Perspective project for the first view!

GeraldDion

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:58:32 PM

5) No Partnerships at all on the site, no advisors - how do we know this isn't a scam with a great website?

I would like to be proven wrong in a reasonable way - not just fanboys who do not understand how to invest telling me "guys this the most open project" - it clearly isn't an open project.

I think this is a big salty scam. With 450 000 users, why no social media following? The site looks great, but the links doesn't work and when you go and research deeper all you see is no real following. Electroneum ICO has already 150 000 backers. World of battles doesn't even have a MAX supply amount??? WTF
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:09:43 PM

What are you talking about? The max supply is listed at 50M...

Also their CEO and advisors are also clearly listed on the ico website.

The only thing that I find odd is that they claim to have 450K registered users but their website has an alexa score of 7m which is very bad. So I don't know if I would belive that number...

I think this is a big salty scam. With 450 000 users, why no social media following? The site looks great, but the links doesn't work and when you go and research deeper all you see is no real following. Electroneum ICO has already 150 000 backers. World of battles doesn't even have a MAX supply amount??? WTF
FilipZs

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

no comments on Youtube?
Oracles?

Goodbye!
ICOHunters

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

This is what I mean about fan boys not understanding how to invest and then backing the company up. "Someonesomeone" - If you bothered to read the website, you will see there is NO CEO listed. They have a founder / investor - but that is not the same thing.

Also, all credible ICOs have advisors who are from other well-known parts of the blockchain world - who on their website fits that bill?

I agree, I definitely don't believe this figure of 450,000 players on a waiting list. If so, where are these 450,000 people on their telegram or youtube channels??

Sorry everyone but this has SCAM all over it - if you want to throw your money into a dark hole then it's your decision, but you should ask these questions.
tarakan

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:31:20 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 12:12:00 PM by tarakan

What is the cap? I can not find it...  That crypto
neurobit

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

Partners with Team Secret, Team Empire & HellRaisers. Do they even know that they are your partners? Grin Grin
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

Come on - just because I created the account today, it doesn't mean I cannot ask reasonable questions. I am asking questions which all investors should ask. This is currently looking like a SCAM and I am asking the World of Battles team to help me believe it is not. Also, I had to set up an account on here because it is impossible to find the team anywhere else. In the previous post they have not answered any of my questions:
1) Who is your CEO please? I have not seen an ICO without a CEO.
2) Please everyone take a look at their Twitter feed - it is really concerning. All it has is posts about E-sports but nothing about the team or the company
3) Please everyone try to send an email to the team on the website, and you will see the emails bounce back - 1 day before the ICO and your emails do not work? Seriously?
4) No Telegram channel the night before the ICO - seriously? It's because there is "zero" community
I think these are all reasonable questions.
This is all very worrying.
Dear interlocutor, we're answering all your questions for days and nights, but a sudden flow a day of ICO accounts with 1-2 messages really gives certain ideas. WHY? Because there is full information on our company and our CEO, he is our main investor, and as any person who studies our project and watches it you could notice that it is Makoto Takahashi.
We have the full infomration on our website, we put highlights in Medium too, we present the existing project and we have not only to tell you about ICO and the main events which take place in the eSports industry because promoting this subject is one of the main sources of its development.
Really, you are the only person who can't send a letter to the members of our team. Any can make sure of it. We will try to make it for any who comes.
We have all the contacts with the team members, we have email for the spot news if they arise. Who has told that Telegram is obligatory? In Japan this messenger isn't developed at all.
The partnership is described on our website, in the same place there are also consultants'. What is wrong with you?
I hope for your prudence.
Everybody who has written back in our subject with the status "member" or higher positively belong to the project and see its potential. Everybody who has just created the account for bitcointalk give groundless claims and try to create a negative background. What is wrong with you?
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

We are presented in all the existing social networks. All the links are active. Why are you writing a lie?
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

no comments on Youtube?
We have had to disconnect reviews in youtube for the reason that accounts with 1 message which created an unreasonable negative background have begun to appear there in the same big way.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

Partners with Team Secret, Team Empire & HellRaisers. Do they even know that they are your partners? Grin Grin
We have answered all your questions. Why do you ask the same and try to keep a negative background. Whose interests do you advocate?
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:45:06 AM

What are you talking about? The max supply is listed at 50M...

Also their CEO and advisors are also clearly listed on the ico website.

The only thing that I find odd is that they claim to have 450K registered users but their website has an alexa score of 7m which is very bad. So I don't know if I would belive that number...

We thank you for your support. It is very important for us. 450000 registered people are the result of the active project development during a year . It is not the number of players, it is the number of people who have undergone preliminary logging in and have stated a wish to take part in the beta version.
Once again we thank you for your support.

HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

Perspective project for the first view!
Thank you for your support!
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

There is now lots of esports platform on icos even some of them looks like scam. Why we should invest to your platform?Whats different than others?
When your platform will be ready?If its not soon i dont think you could sell any tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: