Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLD of BATTLES - eSports Platform + connects with Twich  (Read 6904 times)
hanisnl

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

This will be an esports platform that is very reliable and able to compete with the others!!!

https://thecryptobot.com - Buy GunBot Licenses and Services
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

From my point of view it's worth to invest within 1st hours of ICO to get 100% bonus. I have set my alarm to catch this on time I hope this will be interesting platform in future. Overall this project looking really interesting with good team members.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
HaRR0o (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

There is now lots of esports platform on icos even some of them looks like scam. Why we should invest to your platform?Whats different than others?
When your platform will be ready?If its not soon i dont think you could sell any tokens.
The existing platforms involve serious problems for the players. There are frequent downtimes and errors on the servers. The resolution of game disputes sometimes depend on persons who are in collusion with the opponent. Most companies are under total control of their owners, and the users' deposits are often confiscated or fall into hackers’ hands. The World of Battles decentralized gaming platform solves all the existing problems: eliminates network downtimes, checks the results of the games resolving disputes automatically, and safeguards the users’ money. These innovations significantly enhance the quality of eSports. They will make game playing completely automated, more secure, and much more pleasant.
World of Battles presents a platform where everyone has an opportunity to show their skills fairly and to build a career as a professional gamer.
The World of Battles breakthrough platform created on the basis of Ethereum’s smart contracts gives everyone an opportunity to compete in popular online games such as Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CounterStrike: GO, StarCraft 2.

ROADMAP - https://ico.worldofbattles.io/
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

From my point of view it's worth to invest within 1st hours of ICO to get 100% bonus. I have set my alarm to catch this on time I hope this will be interesting platform in future. Overall this project looking really interesting with good team members.
Thanks for your positive appraisal. It is very important for us.
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

This will be an esports platform that is very reliable and able to compete with the others!!!
Thanks for a positive review
Quee9B

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:21:17 AM

What is the market cap? 
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

What is the market cap? 
market cap...eSports?
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:38:13 AM

Logging where? On the website WorldofBattles.io?

What are you talking about? The max supply is listed at 50M...

Also their CEO and advisors are also clearly listed on the ico website.

The only thing that I find odd is that they claim to have 450K registered users but their website has an alexa score of 7m which is very bad. So I don't know if I would belive that number...

We thank you for your support. It is very important for us. 450000 registered people are the result of the active project development during a year . It is not the number of players, it is the number of people who have undergone preliminary logging in and have stated a wish to take part in the beta version.
Once again we thank you for your support.

Quee9B

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

What is the market cap? 
market cap...eSports?
Market cap...World of Battles platform.
someonesomeone

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:35 AM

It will depend on the bonuses as it seems. If it sells out in the first hour then the MC would be 25k eth.

What is the market cap? 
market cap...eSports?
Market cap...World of Battles platform.
Quee9B

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:36:05 AM

Will the value of the WoB tokens fluctuate based upon the success/demand of WoB, or will it always be 1,000 WoB tokens = 1 ETH?
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

At this moment there is logging in on our site: worldofbattles.io, but earlier we united people in Japan internet portals
someonesomeone

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

No way that your website got 500k visits... Your Alexa would be much lower. So this makes it look scammy. I am not calling you a scam because I am actually interested in your ICO but it does look shady.

At this moment there is logging in on our site: worldofbattles.io, but earlier we united people in Japan internet portals
HaRR0o (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

Will the value of the WoB tokens fluctuate based upon the success/demand of WoB, or will it always be 1,000 WoB tokens = 1 ETH?
You are right, WoB will depend on demand. We plan increase in WoB cost after the beta version release in December, 2017 and great increase after the released version in February, 2018
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

No way that your website got 500k visits... Your Alexa would be much lower. So this makes it look scammy. I am not calling you a scam because I am actually interested in your ICO but it does look shady.

Agreed. 500k users login? which website? I find everywhere for the login button but nothing in website. Where are those 500k peers?
The platform is yet to released in 2018, so there is no users for platform right?
someonesomeone

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Also, how does one get an invite to the Slack channel?
GeraldDion

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

If it is 450 000 users, it would be atleast couple of thousands views on youtube, talk about the ICO on youtube, bigger social media following that you have now... even the alexa score is not matching. The links for the articles is not working and my google search didn't find anything. This is a  either a nice scam for stupid people or some dumb coder and shitty promoters!

I was really looking to invest money in this but it raises so many red flags... don't ever lie about something to make the project look better, because you are turning investors away from your ICO, fast!

G.D
someonesomeone

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

Another question. You link to Blockshowasia.com but your founder is nowhere to be found on that website... Why is that?
someonesomeone

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

I will pass on this one. To many unknowns to make a calculated decision.
krnaveen14

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

Quite detailed information given on your website, it was a long read. good luck!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: