Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO] COTI - $232.5k tokens + Unlimited amount of tokens for referrals  (Read 8034 times)
COTInetwork

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

My submissions for twitter and facebook bounty still pending after 2 days I think. How do I know if my submissions get accepted? or I just need to retweet and like?

Did you manage since?
It is normal your link submissions are in pending.
The bounty system will check it all automatically at the end of the token sale. Till then it will appear as pending.
If you have any doubt about a link, you can always directly contact the bounty team at contact@bounty0x.io

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

How do you track the number of shares\post from facebook and twitter?

I have to add my Facebook profile link in Bounty0x form and it will be automatically calculated?

Exactly!
Bounty0x is a decentralized and automated bounty system. All your submissions will be pending until the end of the token sale. Only then it will be automatically calculated and you will receive your reward in accordance.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Why is my request to join Facebook, blog an twitter  campaign is pending?

It is normal it is in pending. It is because it is all checked automatically after the token sale will end.
If you have any doubt about a particular link you can always directly send an email to the bounty team at contact@bounty0x.io

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

I think they released this forum to early, and no one is managing it yet! If I am wrong please respond. THX

Hello there!
Our bounty program indeed started a while ago and we are managing it mostly from our Telegram group (https://t.me/COTInetwork) and other social channels.
We took some time to answer here indeed as we neglected this platform until now. From now on it is going to be reviewed every single day!

Thank you for your understanding.
By the way, on Thursday 25th we are releasing a crucial newsletter to update our community about the token economy, the technology, the team, etc.
Stay informed by subscribing to our newsletter on the website!

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

If my debit card is with my country currency BGN, in the TGE can I still buy with my debit card even if its BGN
I mean would it be automatically changed to USD or ?

It will indeed!
You will be able to purchase COTI tokens with the biggest cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XRP, etc but also with fiat via bank wire or credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard) and it will be directly changed to USD.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

Hello, manager!

I want to participate in Twitter and Facebook campaigns, but I have some questions about alpha.bounty0x.io.

Please explain:
1. How do you track activity in Twitter and Fasebook campaigns, do you need reports?
2. What should I write in the "Comments" section?

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe you managed since.
All you have to do is to submit the links on the Bounty0x platform. All will be automatically checked after the token sale will end. So till then, it will all be in "pending" and this is normal.
For Twitter: you only need to submit once the link to your personal Twitter account.
For Facebook: you need to submit every link of each like and share of official posts from the official COTI page.
In the "comments" section, you can write whatever you want if you think there is a need for a comment. But this is not mandatory.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

1.Was on alpha.bounty0x.io. .How do I know I'm accepted or not? Nothing written about it.
2.If you need me to send the report to alpha.bounty0x.io?

Sorry for the late reply!
If you managed to register and got into the Bounty0x site then you are in and all good!
It is normal if all your submissions are in pending. It is because it is all checked automatically after the token sale will end.
If you have any doubt about a particular link you can always directly send an email to the bounty team at contact@bounty0x.io

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Is this bounty alive? There are lot of unanswered questions! Bounty manager is least bothered to answer them!!

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply.
Indeed we were more on all our other social platforms and less on BitcoinTalk. But we learn from our mistakes!
From now on we will be reviewing it every single day!
With our deep apologies.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Thought I liked this ICO. Was looking forward to the bounty campaign. But It seems this is not the right place for the registration, well unto the next.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply!
We were focusing on all our other social platforms and neglected BitcoinTalk. Error! And we deeply apologize for it!
If you want to give us a second chance, will be honored.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

I do not understand well

Hi there!
Can you please elaborate a bit on what you don't understand? We will do our best to help!

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Did you register on Bounty0x? You need to submit all those links there, not here.
Register on alpha.Bounty0x.io and open an account there.
If you have any question you can also directly contact the bounty team at contact@bounty0x.io
Let us know if you need assistance.

ptrkshv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

My submissions for twitter and facebook bounty still pending after 2 days I think. How do I know if my submissions get accepted? or I just need to retweet and like?

Where did you sign up specifically for the Twitter bounty campaign?

I, too, want to know is it enough just to like and RT COTI's tweets or we should send a report somewhere?
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

Hi! How many retweets per week we need to make?

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Please has this project kicked off already if not when is it supposed to kick off so we can start trading this token?
ptrkshv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

1. Register an account on Bounty0x
2. Copy the link to your Twitter account and paste it in the COTI Twitter Bounty on Bounty0x

From what I see here and in Bounty0x, the COTI team stated that in the Twitter bounty, contributors are rewarded for actively retweeting COTI’s tweets. However, they do not specify the number of the RTs per week.

I guess 1 RT per day would do the job Wink
COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Where did you sign up specifically for the Twitter bounty campaign?

I, too, want to know is it enough just to like and RT COTI's tweets or we should send a report somewhere?

Hi there!

For Twitter, you only need to submit once your Twitter profile link. That's all. The rest is automatically checked. You need to like and retweet official COTI tweets.
Cheers and good luck in your hunt!

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

It is not about tweets per week but as following:
Contributors are rewarded for every Retweet they make and receive stakes according to the number of followers they have. To be eligible for the reward, bounty hunters need to follow our official Twitter account.
100–499 followers: 50 twitter_stakes per week
500–999 followers: 100 twitter_stakes per week
1000–2499 followers: 200 twitter_stakes per week
+2500 followers: 400 twitter_stakes per week

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Please has this project kicked off already if not when is it supposed to kick off so we can start trading this token?

COTI didn't start its token sale yet. We are just starting soon with the private sale of the tokens.
For now, you can join the bounty program.
If you want to be part of the token sale, then please see our latest update on the website under "community update" or on this link: https://coti.io/files/COTI%20-%20Community%20Update.pdf

zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

I'm not sure i did the right way or not but i joined Twitter and Instagram. Hope i will be submit. Thank you.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I'm not sure i did the right way or not but i joined Twitter and Instagram. Hope i will be submit. Thank you.

Hi there!

Joining Twitter is not enough. Please read carefully the post about the bounty program. You need also to:
- Register to Bounty0x
- Follow COTI on Twitter
- Submit there the link of your Twitter profile

If you want to participate also in the Facebook bounty:
- Like the official COTI page
- Submit each link of shared posts / likes that you do from the COTI's official page

Let me know if you need more info.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: