Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO] COTI - $232.5k tokens + Unlimited amount of tokens for referrals  (Read 8027 times)
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Joined signature campaign..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnnetK

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Hi guys! COTI seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the COTI SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/47999575-ba49-4dcc-9fce-777094fdc5fc
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

COTI’s CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen, speaking at The Crypto Investor Show 2018 in London. Learn about the COTI team, market strategy and how the use of DAG is the next chapter in distributed ledger technologies. Shahaf's roadshow is still on the go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=xzi3k3rtuQ8
tronslator

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

hi there! can i retweet all poost( 1 or 2 per day) or we have limits? can't find this information in thread. thx.
COTInetwork

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

hi there! can i retweet all poost( 1 or 2 per day) or we have limits? can't find this information in thread. thx.

Hi!
Of course you can Smiley the more, the best!

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

COTI is proud to announce its partnership with Bancor Protocol!
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/coti-is-proud-to-announce-its-partnership-with-bancor-protocol-9a8c2f6569ca

COTI is proud to announce its partnership with Bancor, a leading decentralized liquidity network that allows anyone to easily hold and convert Ethereum ERC20 tokens.

The integration with Bancor will allow COTI to activate the ERC20 tokens in the Bancor Network. This ensures continuous liquidity between COTI and other tokens in the ecosystem. Utilizing the Bancor Protocol will allow the COTI community to benefit from uninterrupted conversion ability and formulaically calculated prices.
alexvilis

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

COTI becomes recognised as one of the Top 10 G-Startup at GMIC Tel Aviv

We’re proud to announce that COTI has been selected as one of the Top 10 promising Israelis startups for 2018 and will showcase its offering at The Top 10 of G-Startup. Samual Falkon (Marketing and co-founder) and Tal Dadia (Research Engineer) will pitch to a panel of G-Startup judges, at GMIC Tel Aviv competition that will take place at The Future of AI event & Machine Learning conference this Tuesday, the 20th of March at the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv.

https://medium.com/cotinetwork/coti-becomes-recognised-as-one-of-the-top-10-g-startup-at-gmic-tel-aviv-cf8904e3410d
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

COTI - TrustChain Consensus Algorithm Explained. Tal Dadia, COTI’s Research Engineer, explains what is the TrustChain Consensus - COTI's innovative algorithm to achieve consensus on payment validity. Each transaction contains the Trust Score of its sender and attaches to two prior transactions in the Cluster with the same trust score range. This creates Trust Chains or chains of transactions with similar trust scores that will eventually achieve a cumulative trust score per each transaction to cross the confirmation threshold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfQZLJbXZ80

Sancoinabs

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Good project
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Bitcoin Garden: The Crypto-Crackdown is Starting to Take Form… But There’s Hope on the Horizon
https://bitcoingarden.org/the-crypto-crackdown-is-starting-to-take-form-but-theres-hope-on-the-horizon/

It has been a long time coming, but in a sense the US cryptocurrency community is finally receiving clear language from regulatory bodies–and it isn’t good. The Wall Street Journal was the first to break the news that “The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued dozens of subpoenas and information requests to technology companies and advisers involved in the red-hot market for cryptocurrencies, according to people familiar with the matter.”

Jay Clayton, the Trump administration’s appointment to the top position at the SEC, has been rightly described as a “crypto Skeptic-in-Chief”. Bloomberg notes, “despite his free-market credentials, Clayton has embraced a go-slow approach.” Undoubtedly, Mr. Clayton and his SEC will do their best to make sure crypto’s fun in the sun ends soon.

[...] So what are crypto enthusiasts to do, especially as the private sector follows suit? The answer may very well lie in the COTI network, a blockchain initiative that both protects platform users and acts more as a commodity than a security-esque asset. Therein is the key for how blockchain based companies and their ICOs can avoid SEC-inspired shutdowns....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

I just signed up facebook for this campaign, is it still going on at the moment? And will i know if am accepted? This will happen in bountyox?
BlodyDrop

Activity: 59
Merit: 7

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Hello! I have been participating in the campaign for a long time, using the site Bounty0x, and now just wondered: the status of all my submissions "PENDING" So it should be? And when the status changes? I'm worried if my activity counts. Thank you!

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : APRIL 24, 2018▐|
COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

I just signed up facebook for this campaign, is it still going on at the moment? And will i know if am accepted? This will happen in bountyox?

Hi there!
The bounty is still open until the end of the token sale.

COTInetwork

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Hello! I have been participating in the campaign for a long time, using the site Bounty0x, and now just wondered: the status of all my submissions "PENDING" So it should be? And when the status changes? I'm worried if my activity counts. Thank you!

Hi!
It is totally normal! Don't worry Wink
This is simply because all your submissions will be automatically verified and allocated after the token sale will end. So every submissions is on pending status till then Smiley

Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Looking forward to this amazing project,Will be a game-changer if it does what it says.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
BlodyDrop

Activity: 59
Merit: 7

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Hi!
It is totally normal! Don't worry Wink
This is simply because all your submissions will be automatically verified and allocated after the token sale will end. So every submissions is on pending status till then Smiley

Oh, tnx for answer! Happy to work with you, guys. My favourite project  Wink

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : APRIL 24, 2018▐|
Rossi$

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Hi guys! COTI seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the COTI SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/47999575-ba49-4dcc-9fce-777094fdc5fc
yes this is one of the best projects in the field of financial technologies and a decentralized system of online payments. This allows you to create the most mobile and efficient payment system, perfectly scalable, in the world!
mayfm

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Retweets are not automatically counted on the Alpha Bounty platform.
Alibaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

⭐️⭐️COTI AIRDROP⭐️⭐️
Invite 5 friends to this group https://t.me/COTInetwork from 21:00 to 22:00 (Amsterdam time) and receive 50 FREE COTI tokens.
These actions can be performed every day, thus increasing your reward. Your rewards will be added up and distributed after the main sale.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

This project is looking great, will be participating in the signature and twitter campaigns. I believe these tokens will be worth way more in the future!
Yes, this is a high-profile project, with a carefully calculated development plan and a thoughtful marketing campaign. I think a hard cap will be assembled in a matter of hours. Good Luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: