Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become the best worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system  (Read 1097 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

I would like to think that this is possible, but Bitcoin will continually face the serious competition of new currencies and applications that promise to do the same but in a faster and cheaper way, that is, more efficiently. It is true that the popularity of bitcoin allows it to go one step ahead of the competition, but popularity itself is not enough to sustain bitcoin for a long time as the best option.
1101labu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:21:18 PM

Why not? I think so too, but who knows? many events can happen in digital as well as "real" financial world in the next 5 years. Whatever happens, we must remember that we are now living extraordinary times of change in the way human beings are connected and interact. BTC is a part of it, and maybe a bigger part than what we're aware of.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:29:36 PM

Why not? I think so too, but who knows? many events can happen in digital as well as "real" financial world in the next 5 years. Whatever happens, we must remember that we are now living extraordinary times of change in the way human beings are connected and interact. BTC is a part of it, and maybe a bigger part than what we're aware of.
You're right.Bitcoin will be the best worldwide cryptocurrency when the right time comes especially now that it is gaining more popularity all over the world,and with that all people from different races will be aware already of its existence and potentials and soon they'll gonna use bitcoin of course.And bitcoin being a digital payment system is definitely coming since we are living closely in a digital world brought by new technology.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

Really ! everything show that Bitcoin will become the best worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system soon !

So what you think guys ?

I think Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right now,  because there are still a lot of individuals who invests in Bitcoin rather than those altcoins. Although some of the coins are catching up.
Becoming the best digital payment takes time to happen, for there has a lot of stablished digital form of payment and this is the biggest challenge for Bitcoin. Bitcoin still needs more publicity and advertise to become more popular worldwide. I think its continous fluctuating of Bitcoin value is a big hindrance to achieve such goal.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

There are 2 weaknesses the developers must solve to give Bitcoin become the best payment system in the world. The first is that transaction speed is too long and the second, the fee is too high.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

Absolutely! Based on how it is performing now i say that in the future it can be the global currency (already is) but the thing is there are a lot of work to do in order for bitcoin to achieve this. First i think is that it needs to solve the issues involving it. First is that a lot of people think that bitcoin is more prone to different kind of attack and with this there are some drawbacks that happened, price keep on rising and falling, although this may be a good thing but with that most people are afraid to invest in it. Second is that i think it does need an upgrade, people seem to think that the blockchain of this coin is better than this or that but if bitcoin can be upgraded without having fork then that would be better and more people will join.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

It is the best cryptocurrency in the world and will be for some time to come but the more it is adopted and the network grows, the more problems start to surface regarding its viability. How well these problems are tackles will determine whether or not it eventually replaces fiat.
No doubt that it is more than best thing is for sure that bitcoin will be soon declared as the global currency and the countries who are using this coin legally are demanding this thing and I think if more advertisement will be given to this coin then everyone will use this coin in its true meanings as a currency and that will be more profitable to everyone and this will happen soon in coming four to five years.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

Your statement could happen in this world if bitcoin can fix a system that sometimes takes too long a transaction, keeps the bitcoin price stability, and keeps anonymous.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

I think that not will become, but that is ALREADY the best worldwide cryptocurrency
Clear and have privacy settings, the best things for a currency
Bitcoin have changed the world
sam431

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:38 AM

I think bitcoin will be on top in future. It already the best cryptocurrency which has huge demand & high market value.
jcojci

Activity: 801
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:25 AM

I think bitcoin will be on top in future. It already the best cryptocurrency which has huge demand & high market value.

of course bitcoin will be on top in future because we know that bitcoin is also the leader of all crypto coins but don't forget that other coins have the same possibility to be on top in future. but yes bitcoin has huge demand and high market until now and people is ready to buy and sell bitcoin no matter how much the price.
Feltex

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:37 AM

coin can not become a payment method because people don't use it as a currency they use as a type of investment, all they do with bitcoin is hold it and then sell it to people who want to save it even more.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

Bitcoin is already popular among people. I think it will going to become the best digital payment system & cryptocurrency in future.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

of course bitcoin will be on top in future because we know that bitcoin is also the leader of all crypto coins but don't forget that other coins have the same possibility to be on top in future. but yes bitcoin has huge demand and high market until now and people is ready to buy and sell bitcoin no matter how much the price.
I agree with you.It's seem to be visible to everyone here that bitcoin is already making its best move to be the future worldwide cryptocurrency and the best digital payment system.Although lot of coins today are already existing,bitcoin has all its great advantage from all the other coins knowing its huge demand from users and different investors.
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

I agree with what you said about how our future lifestyles will run on better blockchains, but apart from Ethereum and IoTA, blockchains like Universa are designed best to power the frenzied pace of daily global transactions. Especially in the retail/consumerist space. I'm not so sure about the idea that bitcoin will become the standard currency of the future. I think it's much more likely that it will become a top shelf investment, while there will be a retail token war between projects like nucleus.vision and others, to become the dominant retail currency.
twinkleakki94

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

See, now since Bitcoin was the original cryptocurrency, and since it's value starting gaining traction first, I can see why you'd think it's the bee's knees. But if you want to be honest, Ethereum and IoTA offer a much better and more accessible blockchain, faster transaction speed and they have the digital features on which future lifestyles will run.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

I would like to think that this is possible, but Bitcoin will continually face the serious competition of new currencies and applications that promise to do the same but in a faster and cheaper way, that is, more efficiently. It is true that the popularity of bitcoin allows it to go one step ahead of the competition, but popularity itself is not enough to sustain bitcoin for a long time as the best option.

I have to agree, I am myself having more and more problems transacting bitcoin, one of the tx seems to be stuck forever, there is a growing backlog of unconfirmed transactions in tens or hundreds  of thouands. The future does not look bright. If the devs don't do something btc will have to move aside for some other coin, which would be the shame
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin will become the best and number one digital currency in the future, it makes the payment easy and make the transaction very fast.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

Yes it is bitcoin the number 1 and the trusted cryptocurrency and it is demanding now to buy and it has a future.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

bitcoin won't become anything, it already is both a worldwide cryptocurrency and a payment system!!!

it will get adopted more though. and what is changing these days is that people are forgetting that bitcoin is meant to be a currency first and then an investment second. but because of the price rise everyone just thinks of bitcoin as purely an investment that they are going to dump as soon as they fear a tiny drop.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: