Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the risk of holding Bitcoin?  (Read 19135 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

They're right, the biggest risk really is, your money might lose. Because we are not controlling Bitcoin's price moves, it may fall unexpectedly. But that's the way it is, if you want to pursue life, you must first sacrifice.

Man, add here the risk to be hacked. The longer you hold your Bitcoing, the higher is the risk more persons will get this information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

There's no risk of holding your bitcoin. The risk is when you get loss all of your money because of your carelessness. If you can wait, that is very good and it has a high chance that you can get a good profit if you wait for the perfect moment.
holding are much pretty better than anything else but make sure that you may have done to take some opportunity of secure of it cause we all know that if you may have the chance of having and holding you may always do your best for it that it may not been result for nothing.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:36:03 AM

Biggest risk is you just loss your money  or nothing. bitcoin investment always safe investment but Every time not safe. Some time market going to dump huge... That's time what you doing, you sell your bitcoin and  loss your money. I think you don't want to loss your money.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

As I said in the title. I was interested in putting my money into Bitcoin because of the ever-increasing price.
But I want to know what the biggest risk is to hold Bitcoin?
The biggest risk of holding BITCOIN is that you could lose your money…ALL of it. It happens when you get hacked or simply forgot your private key.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

As I said in the title. I was interested in putting my money into Bitcoin because of the ever-increasing price.
The biggest risk of holding BITCOIN is that you could lose your money…ALL of it. It happens when you get hacked or simply forgot your private key.
Do you not know the method to keep safe your Bitcoin wallet?
Do you think you can get hacked easy while you are protecting your computer strongly?
Lose private key or get hacked are by the hacker and by your method to store these important data.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Its really a big risk to hold bitcoin jist because we do not know when bitcoin price will dump and if it will be pump up too so thats the risku on holding bitcoin and also one of the biggest risk in holding bitcoin is that it will be safe in my wallet or it is safe to hold in wallet.  Lossing money also is one of the biggest risk to hold bitcoin.

thomas41546

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Protect your private key. and avoid the virus they can change your destination address. you make sure to check every time you send bitcoin to some body
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

The risk holding Bitcoin is you can get more money  Grin. Of course now modern era has begun. Blockchain technology was amazing and has been applied on cryptocurrency of course Bitcoin. I'm believe that blockchain is good technology for our future so it can make Bitcoin price go to the moon. So it depend by you, do you believe in Blockchain technology? If yes just put your money there.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

the risk of holding Bitcoin? is that you should be able to control your emotions in taking the next step that you have to remember is what profit you get if you sell big losses. and while holding bitcoins you must have enough money to wait for the right time when you want to sell them

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

There is no risk in holding any coin , as long as you never sell for a loss. Holding means even when it crashes you shouldn’t sell, you have to be able to shake it off and wait for it to regain its value .
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

I think there is no risk for holding btc.because if you think for the long term investment then holding of btc is the best way to make profits. Bitcoin value increaseing and decreasing everyday but if you see the history of bitcoin then the bitcoin price increased too much.Before nine years you can buy only two pizza for 1btc and nowadays its crossed up to limit of $5200.so I think by holding btc you can get big profites.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

the risk for you while holding bitcoin is when bitcoin prices suddenly drop drastically and you invest all your money into bitcoin, I'm sure this is a risk to everyone who invests in Bitcoin and of course you have to be ready...
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Bit can hold hot wallet & Cold wallet. Hot Wallet is online wallet & cold wallet is hardware wallet. If you use hardware wallet you are safe from hacking. Though exchange take security matter importantly but it's not recommended way to holding bitcoin & other crypto 
armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

The risk of holding bitcoin is because of lack of assurance. if the your account invest it in  long term and decrease the value. there is no option just to wait untill will increase it again. how long you can wait? the assurance of increasing is there but the only problem is our
 endurancedurance to wait your expectation. if that happen we become instant millionaire...so be better to wait and not to loose  faith to bitcoin be secure your account and constant monitoring and updating your account. just relax yourself instead.of worrying.

inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Investments it is always risk. Soon BTC will go upwards and will be profit.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

This is my personal opinion. Bitcoin is very risky, I hold a bitcoin, but very afraid that bitcoin prices drop dramatically. It is normal for you to lose several thousand dollars in a few hours. And you have to face hackers, they are always trying to get into your wallet if you are not careful. I always keep my account secure. Be careful when entering the crypto market.
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

I think there are 2 risk
First is price fall down . Holder suffer from a loss
2nd is getting stolen. When i have 2 bitcoin im so fcking scared that i have to buy a trezor wallet to secure it
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Firstly, I want to say that there is always the risk of investment. There is a risk in holding bitcoin where you have kept bitcoin, and you do not have to steal. Another risk is the price reduction. Bitcoin is a long-term hold. If you wait a long time you will definitely get the benefit.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

The risk of holding bitcoin is because of lack of assurance. if the your account invest it in  long term and decrease the value. there is no option just to wait untill will increase it again. how long you can wait? the assurance of increasing is there but the only problem is our
 endurancedurance to wait your expectation. if that happen we become instant millionaire...so be better to wait and not to loose  faith to bitcoin be secure your account and constant monitoring and updating your account. just relax yourself instead.of worrying.

Holding is the risky part of it. But holding is also a good part of it. The risk is because of the downtrend of bitcoin. If it goes away, the risk will be reduced significantly in bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

I wont do that...except you wil do trade..buy when low and sell when high
If holding it indefinitely it will be risky because someday it will change or bitcoin price will change, unless you have a target to sell it when the price is high or the price you deem favorable. do not stay too long if bitcoin prices go down then you will feel the loss and if it happens it's too late, do it wisely and should be able to predict the result as expected.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: