Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start a charity activity using cryptocurrencies  (Read 516 times)
A_Z_Z_A (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:41:57 AM

Hello everyone! I want to start a charity activity on a base of blockchain, because I think nowadays such tool is the most transparent and can easily be controlled by everyone, who is concerned. By this time I think the most proper coins are: dogecoin because of its background and bitcoin like the most popular crypto in the world, which can easily be converted to fiat. Also litecoin, zcash, ethereum, monero wallets can  directly be exchanged to US dollars. I want to get new wallets with zero balances for this project, and maybe some other wallets which you suggest. Requierement is that coin can easily be converted to fiat with less number of mediators. Area of activity: Central Asian orphanages. Goals: providing nutrition, hygiene items, winter clothes  toys etc. for children. Photo and video reports will be provided. Please write your opinions and some suggestions on project development. With the next message I write wallet addresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

Hello everyone! I want to start a charity activity on a base of blockchain, because I think nowadays such tool is the most transparent and can easily be controlled by everyone, who is concerned. By this time I think the most proper coins are: dogecoin because of its background and bitcoin like the most popular crypto in the world, which can easily be converted to fiat. Also litecoin, zcash, ethereum, monero wallets can  directly be exchanged to US dollars. I want to get new wallets with zero balances for this project, and maybe some other wallets which you suggest. Requierement is that coin can easily be converted to fiat with less number of mediators. Area of activity: Central Asian orphanages. Goals: providing nutrition, hygiene items, winter clothes  toys etc. for children. Photo and video reports will be provided. Please write your opinions and some suggestions on project development. With the next message I write wallet addresses.

really it is very good thought to helping people. in the world most of the people suffering from lot of problems. if you have chance to helping charity really that is good thought. help them. using blackchain transaction for people really it is good for every one. so you have to try to manage carefully.how much of the chance you have to helping people just help them. really it is good news. but don't try to cheat people.
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

There is already one charity ICO preparing - https://www.cherr.io/

Probably not the only one...

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
kulets

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

good idea! although we already ico charity here.
ico charity that was really help for those people cant provide fully needed everyday. i'll support!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:53:56 AM

Nice idea, but the biggest, best charities will probably come from a few successful businesses who start "giving away" some of their extra profit. I wish people were more generous, like they were in this forum before the first big BTC Bull market. Greed is the big thing now.

How about everyone who posts in this thread agrees to give away part of their profits no matter what they do?  Cheesy
I will start, since I intend to give away a lot of money in fun contests and promotions. "Creative charity" is also great advertising.

Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

very interesting idea if ico create a charity program for people who are less able in terms of economic terms it is good hopefully smooth and successful
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

A very good deed.  My only suggestion for you to make people donate/help is that make people trust you first.  Show us who you really are, make a portfolio or something.  There's a lot of generous individuals out there, and you have to give them confidence in you for them to donate.  Good luck to your endeavor.  Thanks
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

I appreciate your idea, this is very good and should be supported. Are you going to handle it yourself? You must have a team, you can not work alone. Are you going to create a site?

I suggest if the donation will be given, make a live streaming video, so we can see firsthand this activity.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:58:14 AM

This is really good idea. If more people like this maybe the world will be better than. Hope your plan successfull.
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Great idea, but is not a new idea, I actually worked translating material for one of this ICO, and by the comments in the thread it was not a novelty, so you may want to make a research and find that somebody else already thought that donation should be transparent because there still too many fraudsters out there that need to be banished from abusing people´s good will.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

Good idea but you have to open company to get listend at good exchanges to get enough for the charity

Leon.S.Kenedy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

That's a land for scammer. Be careful guys.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:06 AM

Can we have proof that you are really on this charity activity?
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

You impress me with what you want to achieve, however, I don't think it will have that much impact on the crypto-community considering that there are already several projects which have a similar aim to what you want to carry out, that is, delivering charity to those in need and those considered the poorest of the poor.

Bitconscious Foundation, Opakeco Foundation, and Tribetoken are some of the projects I'm talking about, who also aims to serve and provide assistance to those in need by building a platform based on Blockchain.

Perhaps if you are really that interested in making your plan happen, I suggest you message them and collaborate with them on how you can help build a better approach to solve world's problems.

mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

Why is scammer the new word of everyday?
A_Z_Z_A (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Why is scammer the new word of everyday?

If you me. I don't understand why? I like to do such activity offline and didn't ask you to help me with it, just doing. Sorry guys, there were a lot of work to do, but I'll begin to do it and of course, first I need proofs that I'm not a scammer. Thank you all for reply. Your support, encourage and good words make me to bring it to life. Thank you all!!!
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

a very noble plan. Helping others by collecting crypto, I think a lot of people care and support you.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

Great idea! However, it will be hard for you to implement it alone. You need a team. And also need to show strategy and reports. Take a closer look at similar projects to understand how this works.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Hi, it is really great idea! I think it is very important to think not only about yourself and money, but about another people that need for our help. Really appreciate your thoughts!
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Great and intelligent project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: