Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start a charity activity using cryptocurrencies  (Read 516 times)
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

I really like your idea. Indeed, in our time, as before, very many need help. I think we should always remain human and help our neighbor. Then the world can become better.
I wish your project implementation, and you good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Hello everyone! I want to start a charity activity on a base of blockchain, because I think nowadays such tool is the most transparent and can easily be controlled by everyone, who is concerned. By this time I think the most proper coins are: dogecoin because of its background and bitcoin like the most popular crypto in the world, which can easily be converted to fiat. Also litecoin, zcash, ethereum, monero wallets can  directly be exchanged to US dollars. I want to get new wallets with zero balances for this project, and maybe some other wallets which you suggest. Requierement is that coin can easily be converted to fiat with less number of mediators. Area of activity: Central Asian orphanages. Goals: providing nutrition, hygiene items, winter clothes  toys etc. for children. Photo and video reports will be provided. Please write your opinions and some suggestions on project development. With the next message I write wallet addresses.

Starting a charity project is not that different from starting any other enterprise. You may achieve much better results by forming a team first and then decide the best strategy, not just a coin.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Its really a good idea to help those orphans who have no parents to live like me I grow up with my grandma and auntie only and having a parents is not my luck.But make sure it was for charity and be careful to those scammers.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Some charity has some politics now and there are some instances that its members is not properly distributing the fund to those who are unfortunate so with the help of crypto, I think you can make it better.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

good idea! although we already ico charity here.
ico charity that was really help for those people cant provide fully needed everyday. i'll support!

REally? is there any of this project here? If that so then it is a great  idea. Is there any links of this ICO so that if anyone wanted to support and will donate for this charity? I really appreciate this kind of project, the crypto's for the poor, help more!"

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
europayio

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

Hello everyone! I want to start a charity activity on a base of blockchain, because I think nowadays such tool is the most transparent and can easily be controlled by everyone, who is concerned. By this time I think the most proper coins are: dogecoin because of its background and bitcoin like the most popular crypto in the world, which can easily be converted to fiat. Also litecoin, zcash, ethereum, monero wallets can  directly be exchanged to US dollars. I want to get new wallets with zero balances for this project, and maybe some other wallets which you suggest. Requierement is that coin can easily be converted to fiat with less number of mediators. Area of activity: Central Asian orphanages. Goals: providing nutrition, hygiene items, winter clothes  toys etc. for children. Photo and video reports will be provided. Please write your opinions and some suggestions on project development. With the next message I write wallet addresses.

really it is very good thought to helping people. in the world most of the people suffering from lot of problems. if you have chance to helping charity really that is good thought. help them. using blackchain transaction for people really it is good for every one. so you have to try to manage carefully.how much of the chance you have to helping people just help them. really it is good news. but don't try to cheat people.

except where is the evidence that charity helps anyone but the giver?
A_Z_Z_A (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Ok guys, I see there are various opinions and even suspects of scam, some of them from scammers themselves. Just to clarify:

1) We will not hold ICO for these aims!

2) We will not encourage anybody to sacrifice their money or something else!

3) We will not promise to do a lot, more than we can!

4) We have already hold charity actions in our city

5) We will provide photo-reports for the next actions

6) After the next charity action ends we will post some photos.

7) After helding some actions by ourselves and posting photo reports with comments on another platform, with just links here, we will post our wallet addresses, and the next actions is up to you.

We already have sponsors willing to help us for various reasons, including own PR actions in social media. We are working with them too. We are not charity organization, I'm working in office doing routine work too. We are just group of volunteers. And just with acknowledge of blockchain possibilities in anonymous transactions, and willing of some person to stay anonymous, we decided to try this platform too.

Charity is a voluntary action, less to talk, more to do. And by the way, my religion doesn't allow me to cheat people in need. Someone can believe me, someone can not, it is up to you too.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

many ico have been done, mayb u can check from them
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

Ok guys, I see there are various opinions and even suspects of scam, some of them from scammers themselves. Just to clarify:

1) We will not hold ICO for these aims!

2) We will not encourage anybody to sacrifice their money or something else!

3) We will not promise to do a lot, more than we can!

4) We have already hold charity actions in our city

5) We will provide photo-reports for the next actions

6) After the next charity action ends we will post some photos.

7) After helding some actions by ourselves and posting photo reports with comments on another platform, with just links here, we will post our wallet addresses, and the next actions is up to you.

We already have sponsors willing to help us for various reasons, including own PR actions in social media. We are working with them too. We are not charity organization, I'm working in office doing routine work too. We are just group of volunteers. And just with acknowledge of blockchain possibilities in anonymous transactions, and willing of some person to stay anonymous, we decided to try this platform too.

Charity is a voluntary action, less to talk, more to do. And by the way, my religion doesn't allow me to cheat people in need. Someone can believe me, someone can not, it is up to you too.
You can say up with these words but it wont really change the fact or views into potential donors on such aims specially on charitable works or motives.I might either doubt that you wont really get even one if you are just saying up verbal things. Why not post your recent activity towards this thing? If you are volunteer then its not bad to show off some visuals to look more convincing for us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

That's a good idea. So thoughtful of you. These days people just get busy with their work and activities and often forget to pay attention to others who needed our help. Using cryptocurrencies for charity is a great idea. Many people from all around the world could help right away. They don't have to exchange the money first, just transfer it right away. That way, the help they needed will get there faster.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

very enchanting conviction whether ico concoct a open-handedness calendar enacting human beings who are fewer honorable in names of cost-effective names it is certain hopefully smooth and successful
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

very enchanting conviction whether ico concoct a open-handedness calendar enacting human beings who are fewer honorable in names of cost-effective names it is certain hopefully smooth and successful
It will be very surprising for me to observe such an ico company, which later will raise a project that will deal with charity. I would like to see and study the real documentation of such a project a little.

HELLO EVERYONE.
mxmunk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

I think you should be a very good person. You are so kind. But many people want to do such a project. The key is whether or not you can do it well. There is also whether your funds are transparent. If funds are not transparent, no one will support you.
Marysmith_90

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

According to the charity activity, platform need has own tokens.
Jayyzz_promos

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

I really applaud you for your efforts to help those in need it truly is a great calling for everyone to help the less fortunate especially if you're in the position to do so.  I would suggest you take the time to plan it out meticulously as these types of projects take time and need quite a bit of input there's also the "scammer" aspect of it you'd need to somehow adminish from people's minds.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

really it is very good thought to helping people. in the world most of the people suffering from lot of problems. if you have chance to helping charity really that is good thought. help them. using blackchain transaction for people really it is good for every one. so you have to try to manage carefully.how much of the chance you have to helping people just help them. really it is good news. but don't try to cheat people.
I like your opinion. and very good. everyone wants for those who want charity. who likes to do charity then he will be known to many people. but do it honestly. do not do stupid things to deceive everyone
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Great design, however is not a modern design, I absolutely worked transcribing crucial championing lone of this ICO, and beside the disapprobations in the line it was not a novelty
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: