Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin cash keep loosing value or will go up again ?  (Read 1034 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

I bought it at 530 so im loosing money at.the moment my questoon is will it go up to  this value again or higher ?
I don't think so cause in few days later after fork there is a new coin called bitcoin gold maybe then also people will move there and leave BCH. That's will make the price of BCH down.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

I bought it at 530 so im loosing money at.the moment my questoon is will it go up to  this value again or higher ?
If you are sure and do not want to lose your money try to hold it. because down market price has become market law
sell and leave when it looks uphill because bitcoin cash is slow and detrimental to your investment
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

No one can tell on what direction it might directing either up or down but i believed it will going to fall down as you can see no ICO are sponsoring bitcoin cash and maybe the most of the investors are not investing it that is why the value is average decreasing so maybe you should try your luck to other altcoin like the Ethereum which is secondary and the over all lead of all altcoins in which mostly sponsored by the most ICO too but if you will like to keep the faith and keep hoarding it who knows it will follow the path of bitcoins.  Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

If you are sure and do not want to lose your money try to hold it. because down market price has become market law
sell and leave when it looks uphill because bitcoin cash is slow and detrimental to your investment

I don't think it's worth holding, it's better to cut your losses. If the price continues to fall, you'd be wishing you sold now.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

Like others said, The value of Bitcoin will be dictated by the supply and demand on the market. Though, as of the moment try not to do panic selling in which you will incur more losses. Try to be patient since Bitcoin's trend as per I've noticed still have a quite good upward trend.

I don't think it's worth holding, it's better to cut your losses. If the price continues to fall, you'd be wishing you sold now.

I beg to agree and disagree, why? I agree at some point that cut losses you must force to sell it even though you haven't achieved your target return to avoid further losses, on the other hand, I disagree since if you are to look at the past trends Bitcoin normal jump back 2x or 3x higher when the rates deflate. Like what I've said patience is really what you need though it would still be your call if you want to risk or not.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

I really still dont see the point of BTH. Its only there because it went onto the exchanges instantly in my opinion.

The price is about the hype. Pure speculation without any substance.

Obviously I could be wrong.
BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:04:03 PM

current rate is about 1 BCC = 0.055 BTC

i have feeling its price will grow again to be 0.12 btc, that's why i'm not going to sell it under 0.1 btc

it could rise from 0.055 btc to 0.07 or 0.08 within next weeks, while there are many big companies supporting it as like Bitmain.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

The movements of altcoins depends on its popularity and the investors.  The more the investor is, the more chance of price changes will take place and expect the higher price as well.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

Bitcoin cash and any other fork that will come out of bitcoin including bitcoin gold will be just another shit alt. Bitcoin is the real deal. Don't trade them for shit.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:56:06 PM

Bitcoin cash and any other fork that will come out of bitcoin including bitcoin gold will be just another shit alt. Bitcoin is the real deal. Don't trade them for shit.

At your place I would take one seriously. You have to decide whether it's just fun or serious. If you want to go 100% you have to take care of it and dedicate it. Sometimes you have to spend a lot of time, but you will pay for it.
gmmt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

Started to move a bit today
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:23:38 AM

Predictably, the price of bitcoin cash will surely decrease if bitcoin gold has appeared.
Does bitcoin cash have long-term plans? if not, leave it.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Looks like it's pumping again.  I'd be wary of the pump and dump scheme in BCH.  When the EDA kicks in, they have like block per minute at times and so many coins to dump.  
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

Predictably, the price of bitcoin cash will surely decrease if bitcoin gold has appeared.

Considering the hard fork coming again and new coin coming up BCH seems to be dumped by many people and it is more being used as a dump coin now. Really doubtful if this coin will see a big rise again in coming time. Lets us wait for Bitcoin Gold and how it goes.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:30:55 AM

Upon the further fork, surely the value dispersion takes place without any sort of disturbance to the price of bitcoin. When more exchange websites provide path for bitcoin withdrawal as well pairing with other altcoins automatically the value might increase rather than losing its value.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

price is depending on it's mining difficulty. i guess its price will grow again when difficulty get updated maybe weeks.

this is not first time bcc price get down to $200, it hit that price before and then bump into $700. anything is expected.

Though I consider  it as a shitcoin that ride the hype of bitcoin before, it has still many supporter. I think it will depends on its community what direction they want for this coin. I hope a solid dev team can formulate its roadmap and significant in cryptoworld.

I don't think it has many supporter in the community. If it has many supporter, how come the price is too low as compare when it was first release? So I agree with most pundits here, it can't really grown and I doubt it will enjoy the price above $500 in the near future. Only few supporters and the roadmap is not clear. It was just put up by some entities to really profit and split the community.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:06 AM

I bought it at 530 so im loosing money at.the moment my questoon is will it go up to  this value again or higher ?
Not to scare or discourage you, but I don't see BITCOIN CASH to rise up anymore. With the upcoming 2nd bitcoin forking (BITCOIN GOLD), there's a high chance that the price of bitcoin cash will find its way down the market. Actually, there are 2 upcoming forking in bitcoin, which will give the investors more choices to where they can invest their money. The worst thing is that people are always fond of new things, and will probably leave bitcoin cash and switch to bitcoin gold and the other bitcoin-forked cryptocurrency.
mgwarr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:39 AM

Well, its a new era of BTG, people will lose interest in BCH, but, some people may pump it because the're bch is stuck to.

But beware,... it will drop more also.  thats what i thought
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:33:09 AM

We all know that all coins are community driven thing so if BitcoinCash supporters has weaker community then it's value would probably decrease anytime. Another hard fork  is coming so I think BitcoinCash community are now panicking because I know majority of enthusiasts, traders and investors will have to buy and hold Bitcoin just to have a free BitcoinGold. What I mean is there will be a panic buying to happen soon and Bitcoin's price would possibly record it's new ATH before year ends. Altcoins price will surely plummet that time. But don't lose hope mate because those are just my speculations. Just hold your coins and control your emotions wait for it to bounce back before selling.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:50:37 AM

Well, its a new era of BTG, people will lose interest in BCH, but, some people may pump it because the're bch is stuck to.

But beware,... it will drop more also.  thats what i thought

Right. The attention of people are now diverted to BTG and I bet they already made profits on BCH on it's peak and made an exit early after the slpit event. I believe that those blind investors are the only left in BCH that bought on it's pump an now hyping it again so they can recover their losses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: