Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Ankorus - Evolution of E*Trade,Coinbase & Tether 3.000.000 ANK=7500 ETH  (Read 23933 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Hello, sir. Please accept my twitter @Kutipan_Singkat, I have more than 16k followers and 98% Score in twitter audit. Thank you
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

I don't like your attitude either - you seem to be doing more than you can and probably nothing is done professionally.
If Ankorus accepts your work then it's OK. I'm going to re-consider my participation.

BTW, if I'll drop this campaign at this point, will my stakes be paid?

I'd like to remedy any issues you have as we want you to be a part of the campaign.

First and foremost we really don't want you to drop out the campaign! That would be a lose/lose, so we really want to avoid that.
If you drop out now youll get paid stakes for the week(s) you participated in.

I get people are frustrated with the speed of the update, and if that continues to be a big issue we will hire someone else who can work with Best.
We welcome all feedback - its very insightful and productive, so thank you for sharing this. Its an integral part to becoming better.

If you have another solution or idea please let us know,. Right now Best has finished many of his commitments away from Ankorus which took a huge chunk of his time, so he will be upadting the sheet more regularly. If this isn't up to the community standard we will hire someone else to work with him. So far we are happy with Best's work though we know the community wants the sheet updated more regularly so thats our main focus.

Those spreadsheets allow people to get an idea of their status in the campaign. Currently, many participants don't even know if hey were accepted or not, and if they were rejected now, they would just lose their time unnecessarily because if they knew it earlier, they could take part in other ventures.

I think the solution is quite simple - updating the information once a week (at minimum) - it would give the participants an idea of what's their status and their current stakes.

Thank you for your efforts on addressing this issue
Ankorus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Blockchain Asset Backed Tokens

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

Those spreadsheets allow people to get an idea of their status in the campaign. Currently, many participants don't even know if hey were accepted or not, and if they were rejected now, they would just lose their time unnecessarily because if they knew it earlier, they could take part in other ventures.

I think the solution is quite simple - updating the information once a week (at minimum) - it would give the participants an idea of what's their status and their current stakes.

Thank you for your efforts on addressing this issue

Just as a note, if you complete all the requirement you will 100% get accepted. While I know seeing your column as white can cause anxiety and uncertainty, rest assured that they all will be checked over.
Best and I are working on getting this fixed. We want the community to be happy so if this is an issue we are working on a solution so that it gets regularly updated, once a week at minimum. Though I want this to be done more frequently than that, since it will definitely ease the community.

Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

I am very happy to see ankorus team active in telegram, twitter, facebook and it proves the spirit of all team to advance the project, but I can only support share and rettwet only, the spirit for all team ankorus, good luck  Wink

I'm glad we are meeting your expectations  Smiley

syaza

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Joined twitter bounty
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

Joined twitter bounty

Thanks. Your activity is high which means you are very likely to get accepted.

Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:25:12 PM

Status Update.

Signature Campaign: 80-100
Twitter: 500
Youtube Video Creator: 8
Youtube Subscribe, Like & Comment: 25
Facebook: 294
Telegram: 166
Reddit: 6
Blog: 45

vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

Joined signature, twitter and translation campaign.

best of luck to this project.

Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

I have become full member now and also have changed the signature which is for full member HOPE my status in spread sheet for signature campaign will also be updated
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

My status has upgraded to Jr Member. I know that this does not affect the stacks I will receive weekly, but I have changed my signature anyway.

Please update!
arjen20

Activity: 140

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:06:51 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:46:19 AM by arjen20

Hi Manager,

Please update my bitcoin address

1HbknZ8UMJ51PSDzVNjwX9gQL7EywoXJaX

moonchaser_babylove28

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

Gonna support this coin and best of luck to this project. There is a question in my mind lately, what day do you count the posts?? Jis it friday or saturday. Thanks in advance I think this will help other campaigners as well.
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:28:37 AM

I have become full member now and also have changed the signature which is for full member HOPE my status in spread sheet for signature campaign will also be updated

Noted and passed onto Best Smiley

Thanks for the great translation work aswell!

vanvasi

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:00:01 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:56:00 AM by vanvasi

Greetings. I am very excited to join the signature campaign as this is one of the rare one where a newbie like me can learn and grow. Hope to contribute to this project fully. The bridge between traditional financial assets and crypto assets is much needed. Thanks.
Newbie will be scrutinized more, so make sure your post quality is up to scratch.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have also joined the Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaigns.
Facebook profile link. https://www.facebook.com/van.vasi.18
Twitter profile url. https://twitter.com/cryptopingu
Ankorus may bring many in crypto world who are sitting at the fences into traditional finacial world just the way many platforms are being developed to bring people into crypto world with fiat and local currency integration.
Also wanted to ask that in the spreadsheet of signature bounty, I am on probation. What does that mean?
I have risen to Junior Member now ☺️ Can I change my signature to that and will I be updated?
Thanks for your time.
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

thanks for this opportunity, im joined on your signature and twitter campaign, we need to post here our tweet and retweet every week?

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
ltzcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Italian Translation available here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378906.0

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬
Ankorus

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:55:41 PM

Greetings. I am very excited to join the signature campaign as this is one of the rare one where a newbie like me can learn and grow. Hope to contribute to this project fully. The bridge between traditional financial assets and crypto assets is much needed. Thanks.
Newbie will be scrutinized more, so make sure your post quality is up to scratch.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have also joined the Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaigns.
Ankorus may bring many in crypto world who are sitting at the fences into traditional finacial world just the way many platforms are being developed to bring people into crypto world with fiat and local currency integration.
Also wanted to ask that in the spreadsheet of signature bounty, I am on probation. What does that mean?
I have risen to Junior Member now ☺️ Can I change my signature to that and will I be updated?
Thanks for your time.

Yes. PM 'BestWebCreator' and your stakes will be increased, though only for the time you've had on the new signature.
ie. if you have 1 week as newbie and the next week you are Jr.Member and use the new signature then you get 1 week worth of newbie stakes and 1 week of Jr.Member stakes. Hope this clarifies things.

vanvasi

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

That does clarify. Thank you.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

dev can you please update my rank in signature camp i joined three days ago 2 days as a jr member and 1 day as a member thank you !!

wish the project will be much success and best of luck
BestWebCreator (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

Thanks for your time.
It means you are accepted, but you need to improve your posting quality in order to stay in the campaign, we do not support people that make low quality posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: