Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia starting ‘CryptoRuble’ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4493 times)
superzebra

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

there will not be any news for this year. This still dont understood what it will be and how it will be used. But intresting detail - it will not be connected to real rubles. So value will float.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feliciosx
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

What do you think of joining a team and assaulting the direction of CRUR? I can help this too and I can get her listing on the Pool:
https://www.ecostakepool.com/

I created this telegram for those who want to gather a community to see this to form a team and raise the pre-object CRUR:

NEW CRUR TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/HqfMTEZ_JT4nSm9sV5QpOA

NEW CRUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/RKNt3Sm
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

I think the crypto ruble will be a certain kind of official Russian ruble and is needed to control the cryptosphere in the Russian Federation. With its help, it will be possible to carry out a direct exchange of Bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies to official rubles.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Russia will issue its own ‘CryptoRuble’ decided in closed door meeting in Moscow, according to the local news sources. So, what is these so called 'cryptoRuble' ?  Does anybody have an idea? what about the other cryptos in Russia? Is it starting to follow China?
In Russia, they must first resolve the issue of legalization of cryptocurrencies, which should have been resolved in July, then in October of this year, but no law on cryptocurrency has yet been adopted. The question about its centralized cryptocurrency has been discussed there for a long time and it seems that it is the Russian Sberbank that intends to issue such a coin. Let let out. I think that this will not only not worsen the attitude to the decentralized cryptocurrency, but also vice versa, will increase the general interest in it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:26:47 PM

As far as I understand, there is nothing of the kind today, because the economy today is clearly not in a condition to really function normally, because the situation as a whole is not very pleasant now.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:49:01 PM

Wow, this seems to be official. I think this is a milestone in cryptocurrency. Also, many governments/businesses will follow suit.

That's right, everything needs to start from one person and then there will be the next one and keep going until everyone knows. And this is also the most exciting thing for investors in Russia, I hope this crypto is getting more and more developed  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:42:34 PM

I read about CryptoRuble. Very little information. It is clear that Russia wants to become one of the most progressive, advanced and technological countries. But the release of CryptoRuble, I think, will not help it, because the state will regulate the cryptocurrency as a financial asset and tax it.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

Russia will issue its own ‘CryptoRuble’ decided in closed door meeting in Moscow, according to the local news sources. So, what is these so called 'cryptoRuble' ?  Does anybody have an idea? what about the other cryptos in Russia? Is it starting to follow China?

And what is this "closed door meeting"? Do you have any supporting facts? Where did you get this information?
Yes, rumors about a crypto-ruble have been around for quite some time. Perhaps, the QIWI platform will participate in this project. But there have been no official statements so far. And the law regulating cryptocurrency is not adopted yet (in Russia).
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:49:37 PM

Russia is a great country with good and talented programmers. However, so many projects related to fraud from this country. I'd rather wait until the coin is traded on the exchanges.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:00:10 PM

I read about CryptoRuble. Very little information. It is clear that Russia wants to become one of the most progressive, advanced and technological countries. But the release of CryptoRuble, I think, will not help it, because the state will regulate the cryptocurrency as a financial asset and tax it.

Right, and for those who believes that Russia will be a friendly crypto country, you are wrong. For political reasons and as long as the country are not willing to give people enough leeway, I don't think they will be a welcoming country for crypto. Crypto rubble is nothing but a government sponsored crypto and I read that they are imposing as high as 30% tax if you owned one, so not very good for crypto enthusiast in that country.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:07:20 PM

As far as I understand, this whole story has subsided and today there is nothing new in this regard. Yes, today the cryptocurrency market as a whole has very large deviations from the rate we have set previously. People no longer believe in the market and it is not clear what to do with this.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

Any update about this CryptoRuble? because i think we seriously need some big countries to take initiative in favor of crypto and that could end the long lasting bearish run.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:25:37 PM

I do not think that this info is real at the moment, because they would announce such a big thing. Nothing heard till now, but if it is true, it will give a huge push to the industry and Russia would become the first country with a national coin.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:36:41 PM

It definitely will follow the same pattern as Maduro's Petro Grin They will not be able to avoid any sanctions by using it

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:36:48 PM

Cryptorubble or Petro, who really wants to buy these coins? They are not real cryptocurrencies, they are centralized and that is why they can´t be trusted by us.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:32:51 PM

Right, and for those who believes that Russia will be a friendly crypto country, you are wrong. For political reasons and as long as the country are not willing to give people enough leeway, I don't think they will be a welcoming country for crypto. Crypto rubble is nothing but a government sponsored crypto and I read that they are imposing as high as 30% tax if you owned one, so not very good for crypto enthusiast in that country.
It is unlikely that under the current political regime of Putin-Medvedev, the people of Russia will be given the right to freely use a decentralized cryptocurrency. There even their own crypto-ruble cannot be released, which will be completely under the control of the government. In the coming months in Russia, finally, they are once again going to enact laws on the legalization and regulation of cryptocurrency. First of all, you need to start with this. After that, it will be seen in which direction Russia is heading towards cryptocurrency.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:19:43 PM

Such news has been discussed for a long time and this can really happen, especially if the regulation process starts. But this process can generally kill the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry in Russia.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:28:14 PM

This is only news, Russia will not be able to start something soon, because the state does not support this idea!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:19:37 PM

Russia has been trying to develop various cryptocurrency projects for a very long time, but so far unsuccessfully!
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:13:37 PM

I think it's just an unjustified rumor and nothing more. Russia today is very controversial about cryptocurrency and I believe that in the near future we are unlikely to see another outcome. The government of this country is not yet ready to introduce blockchain technology into our everyday life.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: