Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia starting ‘CryptoRuble’ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4493 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:57:21 PM

Putin green lights launch of the CryptoRuble
Published time: 17 Oct, 2017 10:59

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the issue of a national cryptocurrency, according to Communications Minister Nikolay Nikiforov, after a closed-door meeting.
Read more

The minister said once the digital currency or CryptoRuble is issued other cryptocurrency mining will be banned and it will be entirely regulated by the government.

“I am so confident to declare that we will run CryptoRuble just for one simple reason: if we don’t, our neighbors in the Eurasian Economic Community will do it in a couple of months,” said Nikiforov.

All the financial operations involving the CryptoRuble will be taxed according to the minister. The tax will also be applied to any appreciation in value.

“When buying and selling a CryptoRuble, the rate will be 13 percent from the earned difference. If the owner cannot explain the reason for the appearance of his CryptoRubles, when converting them into Russian rubles, the tax for him will be 13 percent of the total,” he said.

The national digital currency will be moved to international markets, according to the Russia's Deputy Minister of Economic Development Oleg Fomichev, stressing that there is no point in the currency circulating only inside the country.

“This mustn’t be a private currency, but the one, which is issued by the state, controlled by the state and enable to provide circulation of digital money in light of the digital economy,” he said.

https://www.rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/
How are they going to ban "other cryptocurrency mining" ? lol...

I would be fine with paying 13% tax though. Still better than the almost 40% capital gains tax in some other places.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

creating cryptorubble for internal use for Russian States has no market value to the other countries, although it goes thru  a blockchain, for a state controlled cryptocurrency, the essence of anonimity and decentralization lost the integrity of cryptocurrency concept. The Russian's CryptoRuble is pointless after all, i have no clue why they will try to do that if they  hvae an existing electronic payment system design for Russian state. Having CryptoRuble doesn't mean it can stop other crypto related trading in Russia.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

This is interesting news but Im russian and I can tell you what: this idea wont be realize in this country, government wants to control crypto adn have own tax, but with such big corruption level it won't happen soon.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

Well it seems good and look like official. Anyways i heard there's no way to mining this cryptoRuble so i think its hard to gain it. Its a new so maybe there's some few people are involve with it. Lets see in future what will happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:44 PM

i remember putincoin...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

The authorities want to learn how to control the currency and wants to create their own coins, but I do not think that this will bring much success. Let's see what happens from this.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:33 PM

Russian news is making it's way on it and yes it's being officialized. This one crytocurrency, 'CryptoRuble' has been approved as well by Kremlin as I've heard. However, it has been said that this cryptocurrency cannot be used for mining. This altcoin has it's own use and capacity for the users. For Russia this is good to continuously expand their digital currency for their market and also for them to have a control of it.

This also a good opportunity for Russia to explore for on digital currencies.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

Пpeзидeнт и пpeдceдaтeль Cбepбaнкa  Гepмaн Гpeф нe вepит в вoзмoжнocть coздaния нaциoнaльнoй кpиптoвaлюты в Poccии - кpиптopyбль. Oб этoм oн зaявил в интepвью пo "poccия 24"
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

This sounds absolutely ridiculous to me. I think that the Russians are trying to scam other people because their original "ruble" has lost all it's value.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the issue of a national cryptocurrency, according to Communications Minister Nikolay Nikiforov, after a closed-door meeting.
Read more

The minister said once the digital currency or CryptoRuble is issued other cryptocurrency mining will be banned and it will be entirely regulated by the government.

“I am so confident to declare that we will run CryptoRuble just for one simple reason: if we don’t, our neighbors in the Eurasian Economic Community will do it in a couple of months,” said Nikiforov.

All the financial operations involving the CryptoRuble will be taxed according to the minister. The tax will also be applied to any appreciation in value.

“When buying and selling a CryptoRuble, the rate will be 13 percent from the earned difference. If the owner cannot explain the reason for the appearance of his CryptoRubles, when converting them into Russian rubles, the tax for him will be 13 percent of the total,” he said.

The national digital currency will be moved to international markets, according to the Russia's Deputy Minister of Economic Development Oleg Fomichev, stressing that there is no point in the currency circulating only inside the country.

“This mustn’t be a private currency, but the one, which is issued by the state, controlled by the state and enable to provide circulation of digital money in light of the digital economy,” he said.

I would be fine with paying 13% tax though. Still better than the almost 40% capital gains tax in some other places.

They are probably just going to fine each and everyone with the full value that has been mined ( provable/on feeling).
The only upside is indeed the tax Wink Tho I prefer my own tax on BTC earnings, as my country sees it as investmentvalue thus taxxes accordingly ( approx 4%)

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

Read more

They are probably just going to fine each and everyone with the full value that has been mined ( provable/on feeling).
The only upside is indeed the tax Wink Tho I prefer my own tax on BTC earnings, as my country sees it as investmentvalue thus taxxes accordingly ( approx 4%)
Damn, where do you live? And do you get the 4% tax rate regardless of how long you hold?
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

Oh, yes...this subject, today are in top...I don't know, but how can speak about it, when not decided
 allow cryptocurrency officially, or not...
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

lol, can't wait what will come out of this, if it will not be mined, then will the government mine the currency? I cannot comprehend a blockchain without mining... is that even possible? to make cryptocurrencies in an instant? I know tokens can. Is it a cryptocurrency if it's not mined? like ripple, was ripple even mined? I forgot... Then it's not a cryptocurrency is it? But why we consider ripple in crypto if it's not? Or is it, correct me if I'm wrong.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

Well, we can speculate and throw rumours around all we want, but the fact remains that all the official word from Putin and the Russian Central Bank has only favoured a national cryptocurrency, and an intention to regulate exchanges and crypto. Nothing solid or permanent has happened so we can only wait. I believe that is what Russia is doing. Waiting. And learning. And then they will be ready to do whatever they want.

My idea: they will not ban Bitcoin, they will regulate heavily. And maybe launch a blockchain project, but not crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Yes, sounds like it is official.
seriously? I can't believe in that because it's pointless
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:44:36 PM

As I have just mentioned in another topic it is normal process. The government have to take control upon the cryptocurrency sphere. Starting cryptoruble or prohibiting cryptocurrenvy there are two different version but the reason is one: regulation.
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

Well it will be a blockchain, there will be coin.
But everything will be centralized, but they wanna make an official coin a lot of possibilities arise with it!

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:06:18 PM

CryptoRuble its shitcoin)) Because the Russian authorities are interested in controlling all citizens

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

CryptoRuble its shitcoin)) Because the Russian authorities are interested in controlling all citizens

well ye.. that is indeed the point many of us have already made here Wink There is no decentralization if the government is getting involved Wink

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

the coin its opensource or clossed Huh
 some news?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄