Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty][Token Sale soon] Iconiq Lab: Accelerator program for ICOs  (Read 1027 times)
moodledidoodledi (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:11:46 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 02:53:08 PM by moodledidoodledi

Please visit our updated thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344489.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

Marked. Waiting for bounty to come.. so many projects in one?

Smile
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

No, not so many projects in one. The projects mentioned are candidates for our accelerator program. Basically Iconiq Lab will have a Token Sale and a bounty campaign and the business model of Iconiq Lab is to help projects like the three mentioned above to set up and conduct their ICOs
medrakan

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

We await you to explain and clarify more about your project thenkyou for reeding my message

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

Well. There is already exist KICKICO which is succesfully launched and now they are growing ICOs. What are the features of yours comparing to KICK for example? Is the token going to be exchangeable?

No whitepaper. I followed mostly all of the links of the team and guys it looks very very solid. We have the venture capitalist here, we have a strong experienced advisors, young and experienced developers. This people are succesfull. As for me I will definitely pay attention to this project.

Need more information Devs.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

Well. There is already exist KICKICO which is succesfully launched and now they are growing ICOs. What are the features of yours comparing to KICK for example? Is the token going to be exchangeable?

No whitepaper. I followed mostly all of the links of the team and guys it looks very very solid. We have the venture capitalist here, we have a strong experienced advisors, young and experienced developers. This people are succesfull. As for me I will definitely pay attention to this project.

I actually never heard of KICKICO so I just looked into it (so please, correct me if I am wrong). There are several differences. KICKICO is basically a fundraising platform and, quoting their FAQ, "Anyone can create a campaign and no special technical knowledge is required for this: just create a text description, create a campaign page and set its parameters". We at ICONIQ Lab help the start ups in the whole process of an ICO. The main work there to be done is advisory in Cap, legal, setup, marketing. As far as I understand KICKICO they just provide a platform where you can try easily start an ICO. I personally doubt that creating an ICO is easy and can be represented by such an easy process. Furthermore, Iconiq Lab is not taking every project under their hood. We do due diligence on every project and search for red flags. On KICKICO anyone can create a project, given the mentioned quote.
As stated, we just started our work and are planning the Token Sale and the Bounty Campaign. As far as we are now the token will of course be exchangeable, it wouldn't make much sense otherwise. I cannot give too much information on this, as I only want to pass information that is not likely to change.

To everyone: We are not only here to provide information on Iconiq Lab, as an ICO accelerator program we are also here to talk with you about investment strategies, ICOs, regulation, etc. Feel free to join our Rocket chat and get the discussion going. Or simply do it here!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:16 PM

We await you to explain and clarify more about your project thenkyou for reeding my message

What would you like to know? Feel free to ask specific questions, without them it is hard to clarify something
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:27:01 PM

I actually never heard of KICKICO so I just looked into it (so please, correct me if I am wrong). There are several differences. KICKICO is basically a fundraising platform and, quoting their FAQ, "Anyone can create a campaign and no special technical knowledge is required for this: just create a text description, create a campaign page and set its parameters". We at ICONIQ Lab help the start ups in the whole process of an ICO. The main work there to be done is advisory in Cap, legal, setup, marketing. As far as I understand KICKICO they just provide a platform where you can try easily start an ICO. I personally doubt that creating an ICO is easy and can be represented by such an easy process. Furthermore, Iconiq Lab is not taking every project under their hood. We do due diligence on every project and search for red flags. On KICKICO anyone can create a project, given the mentioned quote.
As stated, we just started our work and are planning the Token Sale and the Bounty Campaign. As far as we are now the token will of course be exchangeable, it wouldn't make much sense otherwise. I cannot give too much information on this, as I only want to pass information that is not likely to change.

To everyone: We are not only here to provide information on Iconiq Lab, as an ICO accelerator program we are also here to talk with you about investment strategies, ICOs, regulation, etc. Feel free to join our Rocket chat and get the discussion going. Or simply do it here!

Much more then confident reply. I agree with you about KICKICO. But to raise decent ICO you need a lot of time. Isn't it? Do you have the plan or something?
Hor many ICOs you are planning to raise in half a year for example?

I can't discuss anything in Telegram channel which you have . It's just like announcement channel.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Much more then confident reply. I agree with you about KICKICO. But to raise decent ICO you need a lot of time. Isn't it? Do you have the plan or something?
Hor many ICOs you are planning to raise in half a year for example?

I can't discuss anything in Telegram channel which you have . It's just like announcement channel.

Yes, of course! Everything needs to be planned properly. Thats why I said that to me KICKICO looks like a quick solution, tho quick not being the proper way to go when it comes to ICOs. Concerning on how many ICOs we are planning to help through our accelerator program: This is a question that is very hard to answer. It depends of course in the first place on the sign ups we receive for our program and how many of these are legitimate projects. Furthermore every ICO is different and therefore needs a different approach. This means that the time and the resources that Iconiq Lab has to commit vary. And obviously we cannot accelerate unlimited projects as we are having a limited capacity on the working times our members and advisors can work.

Yes, we just decided to keep the telegram channel like that for now, but it is no problem I will check this thread on daily basis
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

can this be said to be a third party for all the types of projects you mentioned in the thread?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

can this be said to be a third party for all the types of projects you mentioned in the thread?

Could you specify a bit more on what you exactly mean? How would you define third party? Iconiq Lab is helping projects from the first steps until the ICO and even further in any matter there is.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 01:35:38 AM by moodledidoodledi

Just a short update on what happened this week at Iconiq Lab:

In the last days members of Iconiq Lab met with Dr. Julian Hosp at his TenX presentation and yesterday Iconiq Lab Sourcing Director Max presented Blockchain, Tokenization and ICOs for a futuristic germany at SPD (German party). Furthermore, if you are interested in a presentation about Iconiq Lab: Co-Founder Sandris Murins will present Iconiq Lab on the BLOCKCHAIN & ICO FEST #17 in Istanbul on October 27th! Register now!

Sadly neither links nor images worked for this post as my account is still too new, but you can find everything on our Telegram channel!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:28 PM

Iconiq Lab cofounder Lukasz demystifies How ICOs Fit Into The Early Stage Financing Model. Read the article here:
https://medium.com/@iconiqlab/the-funding-gap-how-do-icos-fit-in-the-early-stage-financing-world-f6392a60de5d
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

Iconiq Lab is happy to announce its Pre Sale and Dec 20 Token Sale (including bounty program): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344489.msg23866309#msg23866309
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:30:51 PM

There is also another platform for fundraising called Iconomi. Just to let you know.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

There is also another platform for fundraising called Iconomi. Just to let you know.

Iconiq Lab and Iconomi differ in various spots. We do not only provide seed funding. We help the startup with legal setup and planning of its ICO. We are an accelerator program providing everything a startup needs including connections to top class advisors
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:15:26 PM

Hello everyone, here comes an important update on our coming Token Sale which was initially planned to come this year. As Iconiq Lab strives to make it's own Token Sale perfect, we decided to postpone our Pre Sale to December 3rd -December 10th and our Main Sale to January 7th (tentative until January 28th). This happened due to convenience with taxation, which is quite important!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

Hello everyone, here comes an important update on our coming Token Sale which was initially planned to come this year. As Iconiq Lab strives to make it's own Token Sale perfect, we decided to postpone our Pre Sale to December 3rd -December 10th and our Main Sale to January 7th (tentative until January 28th). This happened due to convenience with taxation, which is quite important!

I think you need to focus on more marketing because many people don't have much awareness about the project. It's better try to start with the signature campaign in order to get awareness about the project.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:50 PM

I think you need to focus on more marketing because many people don't have much awareness about the project. It's better try to start with the signature campaign in order to get awareness about the project.

You can find our signature campaign here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398862.msg24532646#msg24532646
We have a lot of marketing outside of BTT and are working to improve our marketing here.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

You can find our signature campaign here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398862.msg24532646#msg24532646
We have a lot of marketing outside of BTT and are working to improve our marketing here.
persale in postponement because taxation can be tolerated and very good and important
and marketing outside BTT is a smart solution to improve and develop project success and I will focus on support in social media because the team is focused and professional.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: