Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Iconiq Lab announcing its Token Sale and Bounty program  (Read 2900 times)
moodledidoodledi (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:05:25 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 11:45:00 PM by moodledidoodledi

COMMUNITY

COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

Iconiq Lab Announces its Dec. 2017 Token Sale and Presale

Iconiq Lab is happy to announce its very own token sale, scheduled to take place on 10 Dec. 2017, with a presale scheduled for 23 Nov. 2017. Please visit https://iconiqlab.com/ or follow our community and social media channels for more information and to view our white and color papers:

original post: https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-announces-presale-dec-2017-token-sale/
https://iconiqlab.rocket.chat/home
https://www.facebook.com/iconiqlab/
https://twitter.com/iconiqlab

Iconiq Lab is an Initial Coin Offer and Token Launch accelerator program. We source, fund, develop and accelerate the most promising crypto, blockchain and tokenizable startups to their own ICO or Token Sale. We help launch tokens supported by real-world, sustainable business solutions.

Iconiq Lab will be issuing its own token, ICNQ, to fund the launch and scaling of the Iconiq Lab accelerator program. In doing so, Iconiq Lab creates an ICNQ membership club of avid crypto enthusiasts that will be offered the opportunity to participate in the presales of graduates of the Iconiq Lab accelerator program. The Iconiq Lab club membership token, ICNQ, is structured as a utility token, governed by an ERC20 smart contract. Holders of the ICNQ club membership token will be provided exclusive presale rights, with the associated discounts, to the graduates of the Iconiq Lab ICO accelerator program, as well as have access to exclusive community content and research. The management team of Iconiq Lab will perform due diligence on applicants to the program, selecting only the most promising crypto projects or tokenizable startups for admission. Program participants will be provided expert services related to tokenization, best practices in ICO marketing, legal and regulatory issues, and general business development by Iconiq Lab and its partners as they are accelerated to their own presale and token sale. The ICNQ club membership token must be held in your wallet to participate in the presales of these accelerator program graduates. The first batch of the accelerator program begins in Feb. 2018.

The ICNQ presale will begin on Thursday Nov. 23, 2017 and will remain open until the hard cap of 1,500 ETH is reached or Friday Dec. 1. Participants in the presale will be awarded a 50% bonus on their ICNQ token purchases, relative to the public sale. Presale participants will be privy to the same club membership rights as public sale participants.

The ICNQ token sale will begin on Sunday Dec. 10, 2017 and will remain open until either the hard cap of €8,000,000 in BTC/ETH is reached or Dec. 31, 2017. An ETH & BTC to ICNQ exchange rate will be announced in the days prior to the token sale to account for volatility. ICNQ will be transferred to holders immediately following the ICO, subject to basic KYC/AML procedures, and will be transferable through a reputable crypto exchange by Jan. 2017.

ICNQ Club Membership tokens will be distributed, and token sale funds used, according to the following charts:
Bitcointalk doesn't want to show the charts, please refer to the original post as linked above for them
Token distribution
50% of ICNQ Club membership tokens (8M tokens) will be issued in a public sale to prospective Club Members. Roughly 5% will be issued in the November 2017 presale. 10% of total tokens will be issued to bounty program participants and for other marketing initiatives in the Pre-ICO phase. 10% will be retained by Iconiq Lab Holding GmbH for future growth initiatives, acquisitions or for new key personnel. The remaining 25% of ICNQ tokens will be sold to the management team, advisors and strategic partners of Iconiq Lab to align their interests with ICNQ Club Members.

Fundraising Uses
€3M of the ICNQ funds raised will be devoted to a seed wallet which will distribute seed funding to accelerator program participants. €1M each will be used to cover business development, program development and marketing/PR of the initial accelerator program in Germany. €250k each will be used to cover legal and financial/accounting services rendered to Iconiq Lab by third-parties. The remaining €1.5M will be used to scale the program internationally to startup hubs such as London, New York, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Moscow, Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, Sydney and others.

Iconiq Lab strives to be a transparency leaded in the crypto economy. As such, there are no side or private deals associated with the presale or public sale, and no parties are granted any exclusive bonuses or discounts that are not publicly available or announced well in advance. Additionally, Iconiq Lab is a member of Santiment’s Project Transparency, and will disclose all material transactions the token sale proceeds are used for.

Iconiq Lab will be instituting a bounty program for community members who wish to participate. Participants will be compensated in ICNQ tokens on a free-lance basis for content provided, sharing or retweeting Iconiq Lab posts, or identifying promising startups for the accelerator program. Please register for the Bounty Campaign and learn about the potential participation rewards in the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZIopC2q00TIBFsqiZX6ruMbVdpal8yzmY_kY6WhML7o

Iconiq Lab is currently helping many companies launch their token sales and has sourced and perform due diligence on nearly 100 who have applied to the accelerator program. To learn more about the exciting companies we are assisting and have admitted to the initial accelerator program batch, please visit our Case Studies section at iconiqlab.com.

Iconiq Lab Accelerator GmbH is structured as a German limited liability company which operates and manages the Iconiq Lab Accelerator Program. Iconiq Lab Accelerator GmbH issues the club membership tokens, ICNQ, and covers the day-to-day operational aspects of the accelerator program. It is wholly owned by its parent company, Iconiq Lab Holding GmbH.

Please be wary of potential scammers regarding our token sale. Only official announcements from Iconiq Lab should be heeded. Nobody from Iconiq Lab will ever contact you directly regarding our token sale.  

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

How long ICO will run dev?

Our presale will begin Nov 23 and close Dec 1.  Our public sale will launch Dec 10 and remain open until Dec 31
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!

We would like to collect the evidence all in one place and decided to do that via email. Please send an Email with proof to bounty@iconiqlab.com and don't forget to include screenshots that the social media accounts belong to you (an image of you being logged in is enough, ofc you may wipe out any other information in the picture). This is necessary to ensure that no one tries to claim the bounties of another person.
princessjenyz

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

Hello Bounty Manager,

We would like to collect the evidence all in one place and decided to do that via email. Please send an Email with proof to bounty@iconiqlab.com and don't forget to include screenshots that the social media accounts belong to you (an image of you being logged in is enough, ofc you may wipe out any other information in the picture). This is necessary to ensure that no one tries to claim the bounties of another person.

Dear Bounty Manager,
Noted on this. I've already sent an email for my facebook and twitter campaign links with the attached screenshot of my logged in facebook and twitter account as per requirement. Please notify me in regards of how many post and retweets per week will be needed. Thank you so much!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

Dear Bounty Manager,
Noted on this. I've already sent an email for my facebook and twitter campaign links with the attached screenshot of my logged in facebook and twitter account as per requirement. Please notify me in regards of how many post and retweets per week will be needed. Thank you so much!

There is no minimum retweets per week! Completely up to you how much you share/like
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Interesting project. Good luck.
Iconic and ICON with name similarity can be done wrong process. I need to be careful.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

Hi Dev,   please can i participate in this bounty program as a newbie?

Of course! Please find the link for sign up in the initial post from me and get going!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Interesting project. Good luck.
Iconic and ICON with name similarity can be done wrong process. I need to be careful.

Haha yes they sound very similar. Thank you for the luck!
predatorquintic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:56 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

is the quantity of tokens limited?

Yes, we sell 8 million token, 16 million token exist in total.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Hello everyone, here comes an important update on our coming Token Sale whcih was initially planned to come this year. As Iconiq Lab strives to make it's own Token Sale perfect, we decided to postpone our Pre Sale to December 3rd -December 10th and our Main Sale to January 7th (tentative until January 28th). This happened due to convenience with taxation, which is quite important!
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:52 AM

I have an advice sir : you need a good poster sir, i think this thread doesnt look very interesting.
Maybe add some images.
But i have seen your website, this is very interesting project, iam hoping the best for this project.
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

I have an advice sir : you need a good poster sir, i think this thread doesnt look very interesting.
Maybe add some images.
But i have seen your website, this is very interesting project, iam hoping the best for this project.

Yes, I know and we are working on it! We got one for our Bounty Announcement, check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398862.msg24532646#msg24532646
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

One day left for entries on the contest! 500 Tokens are the prize for the winner!
moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

Huge News: FinLab AG​ - a publicly traded company, one of the first and largest company builders and investors focused on the Financial Services Technologies sector in Europe invests in Iconiq Lab!

moodledidoodledi (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

Just a short heads up that the Token Sale is delayed in order to be fully compliant with the law! https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-token-sale-delayed/
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:09 PM

Just a short heads up that the Token Sale is delayed in order to be fully compliant with the law! https://iconiqlab.com/iconiq-lab-token-sale-delayed/

Given the regulatory compliance, will ICNQ be traded on the regular crypto markets, or will it be treated as a security and limited to traditional brokerage platforms?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: