Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
bibzmibz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

heh, from my own experience, the things to do are

1. lose lots of money
2. learn expensive lesson
3. never repeat that

i've lots lots, but made more

I can relate to that Smiley
I bought alts, lost money, learned a lot, made more money.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

You need up to date and timely information to be able to use market fluctuations to your advantage.
Every good decision comes with facts and figures. And like you have said so true, keep yourself updated with this so that you can’t just lose your money in wrong way. Bitcoin is the only on coin in crypto world that have so minimum chances of loss.

But that depends on the person who is dealing with it. If that person is a little wise in his capacity, I must say he will definitely earn amazing.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

You need up to date and timely information to be able to use market fluctuations to your advantage.
Every good decision comes with facts and figures. And like you have said so true, keep yourself updated with this so that you can’t just lose your money in wrong way. Bitcoin is the only on coin in crypto world that have so minimum chances of loss.

But that depends on the person who is dealing with it. If that person is a little wise in his capacity, I must say he will definitely earn amazing.
For those who is just a newbie in trading, my piece of advise is that you should ready yourself mentally and you should know the worst thing that can possibly happen if you are going to trade, a lot of successful traders didn't succeed by trying for just a month of course they also lose some of their money but what important is they know how to stand up and how to analyze their mistakes.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

1. lose lots of money
3. never repeat that

When Ive learned trading you will experience loses, impulsive buying a certain altcoins. These are the reason's why to learn some tips the process of trading in order to adopts and apply. Because during trading you will adopt the method you learn for you to earn profit.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:32:31 PM

There really are no tips for trading for beginners because you shouldn't be looking to get into that at all if you're new to crypto. Or even in general it isn't something you want to try as you could potentially lose a lot of money. Especially if you cannot control your emotions and know what you're body is telling you when you get bad feelings. Just learn about how to use Bitcoin and keep buying as much as you can for the long term.
Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was told once I stepped into the world of trading. Trading really is a very profitable thing but at the very same time it is very much risky to get into it. The only thing which can help you in your future is the amount of knowledge which you’ll be having. Above all, patience and control over your nerves is the most important thing which you need to have.
Becoming an artist or trader is all about perserverance and constantly thinking about what you haven't tried out yet. Smiley

This is so true. Every time I learn something new in trading (a new technique, a new indicator), I feel much more confident in my trading and the results are much better. I've been successfully using technical indicators to enter and exit trades lately. The more you learn the better. Don't stop!

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

There really are no tips for trading for beginners because you shouldn't be looking to get into that at all if you're new to crypto. Or even in general it isn't something you want to try as you could potentially lose a lot of money. Especially if you cannot control your emotions and know what you're body is telling you when you get bad feelings. Just learn about how to use Bitcoin and keep buying as much as you can for the long term.
Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I was told once I stepped into the world of trading. Trading really is a very profitable thing but at the very same time it is very much risky to get into it. The only thing which can help you in your future is the amount of knowledge which you’ll be having. Above all, patience and control over your nerves is the most important thing which you need to have.
Becoming an artist or trader is all about perserverance and constantly thinking about what you haven't tried out yet. Smiley

This is so true. Every time I learn something new in trading (a new technique, a new indicator), I feel much more confident in my trading and the results are much better. I've been successfully using technical indicators to enter and exit trades lately. The more you learn the better. Don't stop!
As long as you keep learning you'll never get bored either. And if you don't know what you learn anymore you can try drawing parallels between two distinct subjects and try to meld them together. That'll increase your understanding and appreciation of both and allow you to learn even quicker in the future.

Glad your trades are working out for you by the way. Keep it up!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:54 AM

I advise you to International trade.
International trade is a reliable, beneficial and profitable way to do business. Advancements in logistics have changed the face of global economics, industrialization, and international trade.
Don'ts during the trading.
Don't act on someone else's "hot tips" that might be based on inside information - it's just as illegal as trading on inside information you've learned about your own company.
Don't tell anyone inside information, not even family.
Don't "just recommend" a trade, even without giving a reason, based on inside information.
Don't give out untrue or misleading information that others might think is an insider tip.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

You can learn by reading a book or visit a trading website. However the most important in trading is to develop your own trading system and don't get affected by your emotion. Stick to your system.
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:07:41 AM

Try international markets.

International markets refers to a trading which is not restricted to a single country, i.e. a business which is engaged in the economic transaction with several countries in the world.
On the other hand, the area of operation of an international trading is vast, i.e. it serves many countries at the same time.
The international trading deals in the multiple currencies.
But you have to remember !.
International Trading must be submissive is subject to rules, law taxation, tariff and quotas of many countries and therefore, it has to face many restrictions which are barriers in the international trading.

Prohibition in trading.
Don’t try to catch the bottom of a falling stock. Being counter trend and buying into weakness would result in losses.
Don’t take positions larger than your comfort zone.
Don’t take too many trading positions at any given time, while some diversification is good, it becomes harder to track and any adverse movement in the market could result in bigger losses.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:01:38 AM

In my opinion the important think in altcoin trading is have good psikologis like always patient, do not greedy and control emotion. Then second tips is understand about teknikal dan fundamental analysis.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Trading also needs talent. You need to be smart enough to make important decisions. The best to do is always calm down even the situations are worst. Do not panic. But sometimes experience is the best teacher, that is why some good in trading now is once a loser in that strategy. So I would recommend, you have to think a lot to make your every move and always do your research.
If you want to do trading in the international market, you should always start with the altcoins other than the Btcs because to would help you know the tricks practically before opting for the higher deals.

Moreover, there is lesser risk of losing in the local market so as a beginner you should trade in the local terms because international trading is both time consuming and requires you have grip over the price reading as well as to set the deal right in the beginning..

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Trading also needs talent. You need to be smart enough to make important decisions. The best to do is always calm down even the situations are worst. Do not panic. But sometimes experience is the best teacher, that is why some good in trading now is once a loser in that strategy. So I would recommend, you have to think a lot to make your every move and always do your research.
If you want to do trading in the international market, you should always start with the altcoins other than the Btcs because to would help you know the tricks practically before opting for the higher deals.

Moreover, there is lesser risk of losing in the local market so as a beginner you should trade in the local terms because international trading is both time consuming and requires you have grip over the price reading as well as to set the deal right in the beginning..
You mean... about international and trading platforms, right? Actually, there are countries who doesn't have their own local exchange aside from BTC and their own fiat currency. Anyway, it doesn't matter much and I would suggest to go with the international trading platforms who have a great volume which is much secure i.e. from common pump and dump coin and lose your money from it. In other words, your choice of what coins to hold is very important. Do your own research and decide if it is worth it.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

In my opinion the important think in altcoin trading is have good psikologis like always patient, do not greedy and control emotion. Then second tips is understand about teknikal dan fundamental analysis.

Patience is common idea and for me it's a common instinct of a person to have that kind of emotional adjustments, specially when you needed to control your decisions for not committing an erroneous trades that could result to profit losses. Well the psychology might help us but in reality were its not proper that we are replying on it as reference point. That's good for a trader to sell an asset by time price is at good selling value so that you'll earn huge profits.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

Not just newbies, long term traders also lose their money. But the difference is, experienced traders has their own risk management skills to lessen the amount of lose money by making stop loss and thorough technical analysis from reading the charts.

So some DOs and DONT's

DOs
1. Learn how to read basic chart patters, it could save you from bad trades.
2. Research about the coin you are about to invest with.

DONT
1. Dont run to ride a rising coin, anything that pump fast, will fall fast.
2. If you are planning to trade, divide your allocated trade money for separate trades, it could save you by using average down.

Hello Friends...

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

Not just newbies, long term traders also lose their money. But the difference is, experienced traders has their own risk management skills to lessen the amount of lose money by making stop loss and thorough technical analysis from reading the charts.

So some DOs and DONT's

DOs
1. Learn how to read basic chart patters, it could save you from bad trades.
2. Research about the coin you are about to invest with.

DONT
1. Dont run to ride a rising coin, anything that pump fast, will fall fast.
2. If you are planning to trade, divide your allocated trade money for separate trades, it could save you by using average down.

Hello Friends...

I've actually had good success in doing this. I just make sure the chart analysis is pointing the right way on entry and I exist as soon as signs point downward. It got me 33% and 52% on two different days last week.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

1. lose lots of money
3. never repeat that

On path of trading, there will always be ups and downs. There is no person who didn't make a mistake here and there. That is in process of learning like you guys found out. Person who said he never made a mistake is lying, to you or to him self... or maybe both. Best way of learning for humans are on our own mistakes, but even with that some people tend to make them over and over again. For that kind of people trading is not the place. Most important thing to do, is to learn from your own mistakes and other peoples mistakes as well, and do not repeat them.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

First learn and then start trading dude because trading is not like game and for this purpose there is a lot of material on internet and I personally learned from the internet and some of my kind friends taught be about this thing and now in every profit I am achieving I am thanking them so first learn and them jump into the pool otherwise one wrong decision will take you to the unbearable loss so be careful in trading.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

First learn and then start trading dude because trading is not like game and for this purpose there is a lot of material on internet and I personally learned from the internet and some of my kind friends taught be about this thing and now in every profit I am achieving I am thanking them so first learn and them jump into the pool otherwise one wrong decision will take you to the unbearable loss so be careful in trading.

Open recommended tips for beginners is having a wide range of knowledge of what must the trading do. Reading through forum sites is the best that you can start your knowledge cause many expert person they want to share there knowledge of trading but for you to know better ask more question regarding on where you having difficult to do, research also is another way of guidance through income generating in trading.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

I do not have any trading tips for beginners because if you are a beginner and looking for trading tips you're 99% likely to lose. You might as well look into studying BTC while buying some and holding it. You will for sure see your wealth grow year after year as it has been. If you get into altcoins however, I cannot say the same guarantees at all as they are centralized networks.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:58 AM

Hello Friends...

The advice I give you is investing in high stability altcoins or btc. and investing in small amounts. So of course  ,the amount of profits you earn will not be much. But this will get you familiar with investing in crypto.
It is such an honest advice for the beginners in this field.  trading is something that gets better with the passage of time and a lot many trials until you actually reach your goal .The best advice which I want to give is that always keep a check on your own choices and if you feel that it is something similar to getting greedy over nothing then you must refrain from such an activity at once.

This is because we all know that greed takes us nowhere. Otherwise it is safe to trade and if you are really honest with your work then continuous effort would pay you off very well. It's all about trust and belief in your own abilities.
To start trading it is imperative to believe in yourself.you will have to do hard work by gathering information's from all means.Homework must be done before your investment. Keep monitoring the charts to be up date regarding your field of interest.It is better to start with strong currency bitcoin to avoid undue risk in your business at beginning of your new carier. It is also important to start from minimum amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: