Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:20:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Do's
Trade/Invest only what you can afford to lose
Keep reading some articles/news about trading
Patience is a virtue
Choose a long term coin to trade especially if you are newbie

Dont's
Don't panic in trading
Don't choose a shitcoin. This will only give you headache
Don't believe easily what others say.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:49:30 AM

-snip-

Patience is the key to success in trading. Of you want to trade means,just trade with less dollars, because if you failed means you will loss a lesser amount of dollars. Even you can try altcoin first ,but for that you need to analysis a lot. Some shining altcoin are ETH ,Waves .You can try this or go with bitcoin, it's less risky.But profit is very high as compared to altcoin .So you can even try the bitcoin first. The ball is in your court now.

Patience does not answer everything in the world of trading. In as much as patience is required at some point when holding for long term, short and day trading does not require patience and you have to understand what to do at every point in time. Know when to get out of a trade, know when to relax and monitor the charts and know when to sell. All those require knowledge to make good decisions and not patience.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

I think as a beginner it is better to learn and start trading with small amount first and that depends on your financial condition until it is proficient to be able to use a large amount, buy at a low price and sell at high prices
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

Hello Friends...

I think as a beginner it is better to learn and start trading with small amount first and that depends on your financial condition until it is proficient to be able to use a large amount, buy at a low price and sell at high prices
Using small capital is the best option because for some people it is better to seek as much experience as possible. so we can avoid the risk of losing a lot of capital. Decision-making experience is a thing to do because then we will be able to get the skills.

Trading is not a difficult thing, when we can master it then we can get many benefits. A lot of things have to be learned, but I'm sure we can get all the things we want when we have high spirits.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

I think learning the basic thing to trade is very necessary, because it will help you in analyzing or making decisions when you want to sell or buy, and as good as start with a small capital when you want to start trading, look for experience when you trade well observe how the market runs, and try to find the best time to enter as a buyer and out as a seller, if you are getting used to it, try to do with a large enough capital, and most importantly I think is to control the emotions while in the trade, do not be easily affected
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

Well, for beginners, it might be better to use a coin that has a small price, but the volume is a lot. buy at the lowest price, and it's all dependent on your prediction. if you want to trade on bitcoin, I recommend to buy bitcoin at a price below $ 7000, but this time it may be very difficult.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Well, for beginners, it might be better to use a coin that has a small price, but the volume is a lot. buy at the lowest price, and it's all dependent on your prediction. if you want to trade on bitcoin, I recommend to buy bitcoin at a price below $ 7000, but this time it may be very difficult.
if you are new in trading and want to do trading then i will suggest you to start from low level and make a contact with more and more big traders and try to do more and more discussion with them to get knowledge and technique from them and getting ideas from them and apply their ideas in your trading through this way you can get enough experience and will become success trader.
firstside

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

For newbies in trading I would suggest to just try with a small amount first and learn how this market works.
Every market is different so every market has its own learning curve. If you want to be invested then research projects and hold your shares
mid to longterm and do not daytrade. There are enough proofs that most daytraders lose money in the long run in every market. The biggest winners have always been
the ones who invested longterm. Just think about bitcoin. Recently I read a post from a guy in 2011. He wrote that he is sad because he sold all of his 1700btc at 0,30$
and now its 8$. Enough said Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

Well, generally in my country the price of Bitcoin is 5% to 15% high as compared to that of international exchanges most of the time so technically it is very profitable for us to trade from international to domestic level. However, while buying from international markets we have to either use swift wire transfer or options like VISA (PayPal is not a good alternative for us) but banks charge us forex charges, taxes and bank fees which exceeds profit margin and hence it doesn't make any sense to proceed in such trade.

I would advise you, studying the all open and hidden costs required during the trade would help you to avoid the possible loss. This usually happens during the early phase of trading and I hope it will prevent in your case.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:54:52 AM

For begginers its really hard. it takes maney pursuit, and experience,
I think begginer can start his trading with small amount and research every coins what is the best coin for trading.
its my opinion.
Nothing comes easy and most especially for beginners, they still have a lot of work to do, before they decide to enter the world of trading in the first place. The first being learning can really be of help in allowing them to get started pretty fast while reducing the chances of making wrong decisions and like you said, over time, starting with smaller amounts, they get better with experience.

You should study the fundamental and technical analysis of trading. Read news, updates and background of the coins you want to trade with. And lastly, stay away form HYIP and Referal schemes because they are all scams.
Asides being a very good trader with the ability to do some good analysis, news, most especially in the crypto world are very necessary as they can help make some pretty good decisions faster. It has helped me over the years and where I learnt my lesson was when I bought into a coin that was being delisted on one exchange and that made me to stop buying any altcoin anyhow without being sure from the news that is Okay to go ahead.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
farhaan

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

heh, from my own experience, the things to do are

1. lose lots of money
2. learn expensive lesson
3. never repeat that

i've lots lots, but made more
Seems you have lots of money to lose and learn a expensive lesson.But not all would be able to bare the huge loss.So,initially start with a very small amount which you can afford to loose.Once you gain enough experience and so called lesson,then you can invest more money confidently.Don't ever panic and become weak hands losing your coins to the hands of big whales.Don't ever follow FUD.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

You need up to date and timely information to be able to use market fluctuations to your advantage.
Every good decision comes with facts and figures. And like you have said so true, keep yourself updated with this so that you can’t just lose your money in wrong way. Bitcoin is the only on coin in crypto world that have so minimum chances of loss.

But that depends on the person who is dealing with it. If that person is a little wise in his capacity, I must say he will definitely earn amazing.
If you want to stay in profit in this world of digital currencies, you need to work hard and it is mandatory for you to stay updated about all recent events in the crypto market. Obviously those decisions which are made on realistic approach rather than those which are merely made on fantasy and predictions. Focus on the articles which are telling you about the updates.
The biggest dilemma of the trading is that most of the traders lose their heart in the early stages of their life in the world of trading. It is because of the reason that they are not having a good amount of knowledge and they actually suffer some loss due to which they get dishearten. The only thing which the beginners need to take care of is to keep on working hard and keep on learning something new.
cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

Personally, i make sure I only meet in a bank. During the meetup we first show each other the money and the account containing the coins that will be traded. Afterwards, of course the fiat money goes first which is then followed by the transfer of money from the online account. It helps if you know someone from the bank so that they can act as chaperones. Lol.
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:20:22 AM

Hello Friends...

dont trade is tip number 1, just buy and hodl.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

Hello Friends...

All cryptos are super high risk investments
Do not buy when a coins is on hype
Do not expect much returns from bitcoin, it won't double your money today
If you want to make money start reading ICOs whitepapers and check teams
Buy Token only when you are sure about the ICO
Do not be greedy!
Always do more research ask more questions
Do not trust the community, most people will misguide you in order to buy what they are holding

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Hello Friends...

Download Lykke wallet in your mobile device from Lykke.com
Buy some Eth or BTC
Register to a bigger platform like Poloniex or Bittrex etc
Move you btc to the platform and start trading.

Never buy coins at their hype price, never sell when the dump !!
Always invest money you can afford  to loose.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

If i'd be given one tip to a beginner in this field it would be to tell him to not waste his time over small bucks .
Try to limit your axes and know your potential in order to get the most out of it , try to focus on main cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin , Ethereum and LTC .
Being all over charts and coin market cap websites won't help you if you're too distressed and wasting your time and energy over many objectives . Set a starting budget and a risk budget and know how much can you afford to loose and of course get away from shady trades that look too good to be true , then only you'll be able to make good money out of this .
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

Before the trade
One of the things I see when it comes to trading is that the biggest way to avoid losing money is to do a background check to your counter part party obviously by doing so you will see some major pitfalls with their information.

During the negotiations
Now if they passed the background check the next thing you will do is to talk him out on the deal. You will some times no a scammer with what words they are using and how they transition your talks.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
huangdz888

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

Learn to learn, good ideas!
guxu219

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:18 AM

Absolutely do not give your money to a coin, split your money into 4 pieces and invest with equal parts. I have lost a lot these days, I have not implemented this method.
I will always suggest new trader that start working with some signature campaign and when you get some experience about coins then you can start from low investing your trading as with time slowly you can increase your trading and in last you will become a big trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: