Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:34 AM

I think the main key into trading is to not be too emotional when it comes to doing it. For example, the price of bitcoin lowers down, the best thing to do is to not panic because it will go back up eventually. Also, remember to only buy when the price of the coin you want to trade is lower than usual and sell when the price is higher.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

Personally, i make sure I only meet in a bank. During the meetup we first show each other the money and the account containing the coins that will be traded. Afterwards, of course the fiat money goes first which is then followed by the transfer of money from the online account. It helps if you know someone from the bank so that they can act as chaperones. Lol.
That is really smart but I was not able to figure out any kind of tip for a trading newbie. No offense sir but this is what I was able to discover after reading your comment. Anyways, it was informative and I enjoyed reading it.

Back to the topic, a trader must have patience to stay calm under bad situations and courage to take risk plus he must have a good knowledge of his digital asset.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

First i always remind beginner to start trading with money that they can afford to lost.
So by prepare small amount, it can build your good mentality in trading.
No matter how much one must think he or she has been able to learn over a certain period, it is always better to start with a very small amount first to be sure those knowledge are worth being practiced. After that, the idea of putting what one can afford to lose balls down on the exchange one is making use of anyway, because if you are sure you are good to go, losing a lot should not be a problem for a good trader as it is rare.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:45:55 AM

I think the main key into trading is to not be too emotional when it comes to doing it. For example, the price of bitcoin lowers down, the best thing to do is to not panic because it will go back up eventually. Also, remember to only buy when the price of the coin you want to trade is lower than usual and sell when the price is higher.

it is the basic method for traders. and if you want to make a purchase and expect the price to rise quickly, you can see the highest volume. because at the moment the volume goes up. the price will certainly continue to climb ,, this method I have done and run smoothly ,, though sometimes I lost ,. but this can still be considered reasonable
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Absolutely do not give your money to a coin, split your money into 4 pieces and invest with equal parts. I have lost a lot these days, I have not implemented this method.
I will always suggest new trader that start working with some signature campaign and when you get some experience about coins then you can start from low investing your trading as with time slowly you can increase your trading and in last you will become a big trader.
This comment that i like. Start 0 gain and become a hero.
I also do the same thing like this since i have o lot of loss before in hyip.
So for beginner this suggestion is very good. Mean start with small amount for beginner.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

it's a vast area that you can not recognize at a time or by one article, but if you make an effort and try to teach, then you can become an excellent trader Wink
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Learn TA

Technical Analysis is the key.
Use it
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

For newbie i think it is really good if you can acquired basic information about trading and how it works because your knowledge about bitcoin will be your guidance towards success in this field. Other than that you must also gained strategies by asking those seniors or those really expert about trading.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

About trading Bitcoin, of course there will be a period of profit and loss. That's the time that must be known by a beginner Bitcoin trader whether it's right to sell their Bitcoin or not. Bitcoin is like a digital business that has two sides of an advantagee or disadvantage currency. you can use this tips in trading:
- keep watching the price
- use stop loss method to minimize your loss
- use short term or daily trading. if you have little profit, better to sell your coin before the price dump and u will get nothing.
- Luckiness  Grin
Good Luck..!!
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Trading tips for beginners is to monitor market prices because bitcoin prices are always changing. Purchase coins at low prices and sell it above the purchase price. When trading bitcoin you have to give priority to profit and also security, do not collect bitcoin because trading means to collect profit and not buy goods in the form of Bitcoin
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

do
 check the transaction confrimation
 check the fee
 check the feedback of that site
don'
 trust new exchanges
 trust in darkweb sites
 pay too much , check the prise before

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

Can I get one tip? How best to study TA, from books or take lessons from traders?
Books - this is certainly good, but I believe that it is better to learn from a good trader. He will teach you much better than books. Books are just a theory, but with a trader, you can also practice in addition to theory.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:53:39 PM

I have some advice for you. Before you buy anything coins, you have to spend at least 3 hours to research about that coin and set an own target price to sell. After that, when trading time, you have to focus on the news in the market, dont panic sell but if the price falls down to 30%, be careful!

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

For a beginner trading is always difficult thing-
First of all you have to a vast knowledge about trading market and also coin market.
You have to gather knowledge about face value of a coin and portfolio of that company
you have to open different account in different exchanger where you can trade and must ensure two factor authentication that make you safe trading.
Finally you have to be an honest man in trading.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:10 PM

I'm quite a newbie myself, but these are the tips I found most interesting:

Emotional selling: try to control yourself. Altough it might sound easy, ive done it and it sucks.
Read up on technical analasys
Join many forums and be active in the community

I'll be reading this thread as there is allot of good info, good luck into the bitcurrency journey! Cheesy
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:42 PM

I think at the beginning you should take some courses about trading, there are a lot of online trading courses on the internet, you can get a lot of trading skill and experience from these courses. Beside at the beginning to not lose too much I think you should start with small capital about 0.01 maybe and use it to buy some altcoin with low price with good potential in the future. Moreover you can join some trading signal group to know the good altcoin to buy at any time.

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:46:33 AM

For begginers its really hard. it takes maney pursuit, and experience,
I think begginer can start his trading with small amount and research every coins what is the best coin for trading.
its my opinion.
There is surely a lot of knowledge on this forum but as a newbie, I will also be very careful the kind of information I also take to be good one. However, there is lots of information on the web, and finding resources nowadays with the internet age isn't that hard. So with this forum, any newbie in trading can do pretty good for themselves; by mixing it with other resources.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

I think at the beginning you should take some courses about trading, there are a lot of online trading courses on the internet, you can get a lot of trading skill and experience from these courses. Beside at the beginning to not lose too much I think you should start with small capital about 0.01 maybe and use it to buy some altcoin with low price with good potential in the future. Moreover you can join some trading signal group to know the good altcoin to buy at any time.
Its better to analyze those signals and research if why that particular coins will move, its best to learned to use any resources that you have before you
place an entry most of the time trading signals will just messed up with your trade as it will only hype the coin and if there's already a lots of support it
will also dumped, so its needed for us/traders to do our homework and study everything.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

Hello Friends...

I think you should always be keen on updates about the price of what coin you are trading. You need to keep an eye on the change of value, whether the price is high or the price is low. Make sure that you would not rush into making decisions when it comes to trading. You should set some standards for you to consider if it's the right time to trade.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Hello Friends...

I think you should always be keen on updates about the price of what coin you are trading. You need to keep an eye on the change of value, whether the price is high or the price is low. Make sure that you would not rush into making decisions when it comes to trading. You should set some standards for you to consider if it's the right time to trade.
If you are newbie in trading it is more better for you to read some books about trading, watching videos on how to trade safely and wisely, listen to those advices by the professional or well known professional traders and must ready some strategies here in the forum. You know what? Forum is enough for me to become a good trading While I'm learning about their advices I am doing it in my own way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: