Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

follow news and always buy low sell high, look at charts what time they usually offer what prices, you can trade any day by doing some good amount of research.

I am also new in trading, as i said before i always follow my friend decision about what altcoin to buy or not.
In the future, i will do my own research if i have more time.
As newbie, following news in youtube is good idea. Or any other news source if you can find it.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

It is just like a battle of mind and heart and mind over matter. A gamble in which you would take all the risk for higher profit. Something that is usual for an adult mind and unusual for daily basis. A brave heart and mind is the best peiece of advice for traders.
Besides technical skills indeed you need psychology power to make you always in positive mind.
It is really produce a positive action , believe it or not just try it out when you do trade with a lot of life problem it will lead you into a rush decision.
Really matter when it comes to getting ready physically and mentally, then you can go to learn more about the technical.
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Just try to make your own research on youtube, there is a lot of people who are offering their teaching services for free, and it is not difficult to understand how to trade, or just get some knowledge, if you really know what you are doing, and if you learn from your mistakes, of course
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Well essentially I guess do not get bored continue to learning and seeking a wider experience and deepen the knowledges by a various medias / articles about trading also ask to a people who are much more experienced. Keep on always update with the price developments in the market as time goes by.
as far as I know, in trading do not be afraid of experiencing loss or risk, precisely from there we can doing a step better than before. And do not forget to have a strong sense of optimism and a good emotional control.

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Some of tips you can use are that you should register with a sound and reputed exchange like Bittrex and then start trading but for that you need proper knowledge and skills as trading is like an art and you have to be creative in this field. Start with small amounts to avoid risk and losses.Gain experience and knowledge side by side and then excel in trading field. Alaways be aware about the current market situation and fluctuations which are very helpful.
livincoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

So many advices, but i don't think anyone have mentioned, that if you traded for a while more or less successfully, and someone wants to to give you his money for you to trade, think twice! And NEVER give guaranties (better to take lees commission rather then that).
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Hello. Like you I gathered different informations about how to trade without losses. I read alot, all thread related to this topic I read it all. Different ideas, some of the answers I have read is I know effective but the thing is it is still hard to apply in ourselves. After reading I enter trading. I experienced things I should experience in trading and I have learned that advices give only direction and not lesson. You will become good trader because of your experience. Do not be afraid to lose some because it will the start for you for us to learn what we need to learn so in the next time we trade we know what to do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

study first the basic bro. if you are going to trade with empty can, it is simply going to a war without a gun.. easy kill for u and ur hard earned money
jsoodan
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

It was good to read what the members have to say. Lesson is to study and understand it and practise with small amounts before diving in with large amounts.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=X
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Day trading is not all that complicated once you learn a simple, rules-based strategy for anticipating market moves and it may be good for beginners.

Here are 6 tips on how to day trade for begining :

1. Always set price targets before you jump in.
2. Be a patient trader.
3. Be a disciplined trader.
4. Don’t be afraid to push the “order” button.
5. Only day trade with money you can afford to lose.
6. Never risk too much capital on one trade.
FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

I think the best way is if you start to study all the basic information about trading. Trading is not an easy job because we need many knowledges and techniques for us to gain many money. Trading also requires patience and good emotional control to win.
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Do your own research before buying.
Don't blindly trust others or telegram groups. People will be looking to pump coins.
Don't panic sell. I have done this many times to later realize that it is a big mistake.

You learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.
psibenik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Don't start by day trading or you'll lose your shirt. Many experienced day traders don't make any more money than if they were to just buy and hodl.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

My best tip: Stop trading

Find a solid project, hold.

Then hold some more.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

my best advice for new trades is - stay away from pump and dump group, or you will be in for a bad time
Hills41

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

Heya my name is Karolis (aka Hills41),
My dad recently introduced me to his best friends whos' hobby is crypto trading, I was amazed by the whole market and the ways it works, I was wondering if people knew any tips for day trading I've personally just invested £100 which is about $140, Im wondering what strategies there are since the way i do it now is i buy as low as i can and sell at 5-6% profit which guarantees me some money every trade,

Any tips please help, Thank you for reading and good luck all trader.

-Karolis BTC
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Trading tips.. All types of trading or any transaction through bitcoin is more than an explanation. When you are trading or on selling you should be on the timing and much better to hold for a 2weeks when the value of coins are not pretty good of price. Think much better before you move. Or make an any decision.
Even if you are not an expert but still your advice was worth million dollars. You understand the most important skill that is required for a trader to become successful. Without patience it is impossible to make profit from trading.

It not only helps in predicting the next pumps and dumps but in case of failure it helps the trader to stay in the game. This is very important that for how long a person remains in the business.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Heya my name is Karolis (aka Hills41),
My dad recently introduced me to his best friends whos' hobby is crypto trading, I was amazed by the whole market and the ways it works, I was wondering if people knew any tips for day trading I've personally just invested £100 which is about $140, Im wondering what strategies there are since the way i do it now is i buy as low as i can and sell at 5-6% profit which guarantees me some money every trade,

Any tips please help, Thank you for reading and good luck all trader.

-Karolis BTC

I think it is best for you to learn from your dad's friend because I think you don't need to take much time to learn by online lesson and you can directly to ask something if you don't know. besides that, I think your dad's friend will give the best advice for you so you can learn from him. the strategies that have been used by every trader is different and maybe you can be confusing if you don't know the basic so it is better you discuss this with your dad's friend.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Trading is all about knowledge in the market field and patience. Panic selling or buying is quite detrimental in profit and loses. At the same time being knwoledgable about the stock or whatever you are trading in is always helpfull.
Get yourself used to whatever you are trading in. For eg. if its bitcoins then get to know more and more about bitcoin, how it works, what are the potential reasons of its rise and dip, what makes it so popular and stuff like this. Then choose a good and trustable platform for trading, research about it and then get into trading.
ChaitanyaKosaraju

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

I'm assuming that trading means buying and selling for very short span often within same day or week. It is strictly not advisable to do such tradings, crypto market is highly volatile and not matured enough to do such transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: