Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:43:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

The risk of the people's white trade is the risk of the investor's ego, so every investor should tread carefully every step of the way. Of high-yield and high risk, to keep a cool head, resolutely put an end to greed, should think of, even if only a minor on a blood a sudden impulse, and at the end of the also will let you regret.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Do your research, pick your own coin for trading. Follow your own rules and take responsibility for any outcome of your own decision. You will learn faster and grow quicker in your approach and skill in cryptocurrency trading.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

So many advices, but i don't think anyone have mentioned, that if you traded for a while more or less successfully, and someone wants to to give you his money for you to trade, think twice! And NEVER give guaranties (better to take lees commission rather then that).
For a novice, I would also like to advise never trade more than what you can afford to lose. I read this out on one of the trading websites I use and it is a very good piece of advice. Honestly taking it casually can bring some loss so better to take everything serious in this profession.

Trading is fun and somehow easy if done with a calm mind and serious attitude but remember that it is a challenging and risky game also.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

You have to open account in bittrex or polo or any exhanger you prefer. Spend some effort and time reading news that may affect and conduct a research before start trading. Always remember to buy low and sell high. Goodluck .
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Patience is common idea and for me it's a common instinct of a person to have that kind of emotional adjustments, specially when you needed to control your decisions for not committing an erroneous trades that could result to profit losses. Well the psychology might help us but in reality were its not proper that we are replying on it as reference point. That's good for a trader to sell an asset by time price is at good selling value so that you'll earn huge profits.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

My number one tip i give is master your emotions. because if not different kinds of emotions will devour you while trading which may affect to lost trades or worse quitting.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

I think beginners have to start with  bitcoin and some good altcoins. Since last one or two years so as you said for the beginners it is better to start from Bitcoin and slowly learn how market fluctuate every day. Because altcoin prices are not so stable and it can move up or down very fast and as a beginner.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

I think beginners have to start with  bitcoin and some good altcoins. Since last one or two years so as you said for the beginners it is better to start from Bitcoin and slowly learn how market fluctuate every day. Because altcoin prices are not so stable and it can move up or down very fast and as a beginner.

it is too difficult if he starts with bitcoin because bitcoin is too volatile to him and he needs to learn more about bitcoin and I think he could start with altcoin, especially with the cheap price. maybe he can start with cheap price and with fast moving so he can start to make his own profit. there are many altcoins with cheap price and just make sure to buy at lower price and sell when the price increases later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

it is too difficult if he starts with bitcoin because bitcoin is too volatile to him and he needs to learn more about bitcoin and I think he could start with altcoin, especially with the cheap price. maybe he can start with cheap price and with fast moving so he can start to make his own profit. there are many altcoins with cheap price and just make sure to buy at lower price and sell when the price increases later.

How about if he just hold bitcoin like for short term trading? Personally, I would suggest bitcoin for beginners as we all know how it behaves in the market unlike altcoins that we're unsure its movement. And the fact that its high volatility can give us a good return.

tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

You can use support and resistance levels
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Trading is all about knowledge in the market field and patience. Panic selling or buying is quite detrimental in profit and loses. At the same time being knwoledgable about the stock or whatever you are trading in is always helpfull.
Get yourself used to whatever you are trading in. For eg. if its bitcoins then get to know more and more about bitcoin, how it works, what are the potential reasons of its rise and dip, what makes it so popular and stuff like this. Then choose a good and trustable platform for trading, research about it and then get into trading.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Invest in altcoin valued at under $ 1 and be in the top 100 altcoin on coinmarketcap on volume trading. The altcoin is often easy to raise prices in a short time. Invest when the market falls deep, buy and hold within a week you will see results. I have helped many new entrants to the crypto market in this way and it is quite effective.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

To trade it a task not from simple, it is a big and hard work. A lot of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, patience is necessary. Having seized these skills it is possible to become the excellent trader

Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

The best thing that I want to share is when I start as a beginner. I read some articles and watch tutorial videos on youtube through this I can enhance and nurture myself in trading to make a better decision in trading
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

It is true that trading is so difficult. And also trading is not easy for newly trader. However it is so  possible to earn a lot from there. You want to know abou Do's and Don't s. I ma saying frm my experience

Do's :
* Please read all news about related coins.
*Try to get the chart.
*Keep patience always
*Make a small investment first.
*Always try to understand the market behave.

Don't s:
* Don't be panicked to sell in loss.
*Don't invest your full amount in one coin.
*Don't trade on short time trading first.

I just shared my experienced please be careful on trade and do it on your own risk.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

Different strategy is applicable to different individuals, which is why Mr. A's way of trading might be different from B's. But there are some basic things a trader should adhere to, like investing the money you can path with and not to trade with emotions.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

My best tip is to stop "trading" altogether. Buy into a project with a good team and just hold your tokens from there. I've made too many mistakes trading when I could have just held on and made bigger profits.

One of my mistakes was trading antshares (now neo). If I would have held onto antshares, it would have been much more profitable.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1128
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

Be sure you know fluctuations, signals isn't good to know the price when to sell. I advise you to research a lot do an observation first,  as a new trader you know that learning a new course might risk, how even when you trade like a rookie it put your coins un danger.  Since I watched some YouTube videos,  subscribe in HitBTC they might teach you to trade and likely to monitor the prices.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Me as a trader for almost one year, I always tell to myself that I should always take a wide range of critical thinking. In every transaction that I made, I always consider all things in order to make up some backup plans that will cover future losses.
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

To overcome price volatility, use small and evenly positioned sizes. At least divide the value of the assets to be traded at least buy 5 crypto. The rule of thumb is as follows:
For small trades then the purchase price is not more than 100-200 US dollars per crypto. Big trading can peg between 500-1000 US dollars per crypto.
For each digital currency, buy when the price is down.
In getting profit, the safest value ranges from 3 to 5 percent per crypto, and stop lost -5 percent. Professionals can get a profit greater than this value.
Do not buy crypto that is soaring or rising above 20 percent.
Do not ever take the risk by investing more in one crypto, the risk of losing is much greater.
And do not ever borrow money to invest in cryptocurrency, use the funds as they are without having to pawn goods let alone borrow.
Be patient and not greedy, normal trading is usually accompanied by luck by taking profit is not excessive. The range is 5-10 percent.
The more you divide the investment assets into different types of digital currencies, the less risk of losing money. No trading is without risk, but can be overcome with patience and without greed. If all the coins are down, then there will be coins that will quickly rise so that it can cover other coin losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: