Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

Trade in coins that you believe in, so that if the market does tank. You hodl it and wait for it to come back instead of panic sell.

To learn, look for coins that have the potential to go up and buy a coin at a low price then sell at a high price or after earning a profit, start with a small amount first my advice for beginners is to find a good market and observe the movement
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Trade in coins that you believe in, so that if the market does tank. You hodl it and wait for it to come back instead of panic sell.

To learn, look for coins that have the potential to go up and buy a coin at a low price then sell at a high price or after earning a profit, start with a small amount first my advice for beginners is to find a good market and observe the movement
It's important to start with a small amount because most likely as we are just newbies we tend to make mistakes.
Be positive all the time and make that mistake as your learning experience as in that way you will grow as a trader, never quit easily, it's a long journey.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gaurav@zup

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Do's:
* Read and understand the coins in which you are going to invest ( Strong Team , good advisers , well defined Roadmap and Funds raised in ICO )
* Understand Market sentiments ( read world wide Crypto news , join trading forums and join each coins reddit page )
* keep your funds in decentralised wallets ( Myetherwallet , etc )
* Trade in well reputed exchanges  ( Binance , bittrex , coinbase , etc )
* Understand the indicators and learn to analyse it ( not necessary if you are an investor but most important if you are a trader )

Don'ts:
* Avoid investing in ICOs as they are very difficult to analyse.
* Avoid becoming a part of any pump dump group.
* Never leave your coins on exchanges
* Do not sell or buy in panic
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

The best thing is to learn the market first. See how other people are trading. Learn from them and from their mistakes. Cryptocurrencies does not follow the traditional economic/market laws.
Make sure before investing on a coin its not a shit scammy coin which are just used for dumping and pumping. Most of them are just clones of currently existing markets.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Trading is best platform for all but beginners need to educate more to understand the trading basics,Keep touch with crypto market,learn psychological tips to control emotions like panic and fear.
Invest in stable coins and do not put all eggs in one box,Diversify the investment. Learn to hold with patience and be pro active keep eye on prices buy in low prices and sell in high.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

It's important to start with a small amount because most likely as we are just newbies we tend to make mistakes.
Be positive all the time and make that mistake as your learning experience as in that way you will grow as a trader, never quit easily, it's a long journey.

I can tell you to make your trade carefully with the money you have. If you go borrow money and trade this, you can have a great loss at the end which will result in failure for your life.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:14:00 PM by zarados

Do's:
* Read and understand the coins in which you are going to invest ( Strong Team , good advisers , well defined Roadmap and Funds raised in ICO )
* Understand Market sentiments ( read world wide Crypto news , join trading forums and join each coins reddit page )
* keep your funds in decentralised wallets ( Myetherwallet , etc )
* Trade in well reputed exchanges  ( Binance , bittrex , coinbase , etc )
* Understand the indicators and learn to analyse it ( not necessary if you are an investor but most important if you are a trader )

Don'ts:
* Avoid investing in ICOs as they are very difficult to analyse.
* Avoid becoming a part of any pump dump group.
* Never leave your coins on exchanges
* Do not sell or buy in panic

let me add some points:
Don'ts:
* avoid buying coins when prices are at peak.
* Do not check your blockfolio every minute.
  And the most important thing is to learn from your own experience. Because by experiencing it yourself, you will automatically recognize the habits of the market.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Entrepreneurs should learn from their predecessors. Investment must be in the field of not greedy, capture the investment market. In bitcoin trading also be careful. Give yourself a secure passcode to avoid being stolen. Trade, exchange sincere to create trust

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I am recommendations before you buy anything coins, you have to spend at least 2 hours to research about that coin and set an own target price to sell. After that, you have to focus on the news in the market and don't panic sell but if the price falls down to 30%.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

the purpose of trading is to make a profit. so the principle if you want to trade buy when the price is cheap, and sell when the price goes up. but you must understand the price movement of bitcoin or altcoin that you will trade. if not, you can lose big. and most importantly is experience and patience.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Trading is risky step to make profit but you should take risk if you want big profit.Normally,one should first learn trading and then start doing it.You can seek help from your elder who do trading.Else you can search on Google or youtube also.I will suggest you to trade with that amount which you can afford to lose.So it will be better for you to start trading with small amount.Best if luck mate.
It is true that trading involves a lot of risk. However,  as beginner the following might be useful:

1. Read a lot online.
2. Get familiarize with the coins.
3. Start by buying coins with cheap value and at the same time at a dump price then sell in a proffitable price.
4. When you buy cheap value coins, purchase on volume.
5. Trading is not only risky but it is a 24/7 career, but thanks to internet,  we can work anywhere and anytime.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

The first tip that you should do is do not join in the pump/dump groups. 90% of they are saying is not true. I am sure that you will lose your money if you will believe to them. I am sure that you will not easily understand the trading, so it is better if you will find a way where you can understand the cryptocurrency trading.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

I will suggest for the beginners that they should study further in order to enhance themselves in order to improve their decision making skills. In this way they can make great decisions for the income.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

Study about cryptocurrency and seek for information using internet  to gain knowledge about this and also to enhance your skills and ability in this kind of business to be prepared and ready as a beginners in the field of this business.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

As we begin with trading , we must all be emotionally prepared for the sudden changes in trading. We must all be willing and eager to adopt and gain knowledge and understanding about trading. We must be all willing to do series of research to be a wise trader as well.
Alstad

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Hello Friends...

I see that many questions arise about how to trade, and also many different answers, which can only be confusing.
I think that I will create a topic where I will describe the various tools of TA and how to work with them. Then I will complement the topic with different ideas for trade.

It is also worth describing the behavior of the market in some situations.
I will leave it here as a plan for the future

I hope there will be many who are interested
Tenderdream21

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

HI, This is a interesting channel if you want more informations of the trading and crypto currency, this is on Telegram application, t.me/XnexenX
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

Entrepreneurs should learn from their predecessors. Investment must be in the field of not greedy, capture the investment market. In bitcoin trading also be careful. Give yourself a secure passcode to avoid being stolen. Trade, exchange sincere to create trust

For me the best trading tips for beginners is they should have a long patience and all of the newbie in trading world should learn how to analyze if the price of there in the market will dump or will punp, and off course a tradrr they should know all the coins in the market.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I am recommendations before you buy anything coins, you have to spend at least 2 hours to research about that coin and set an own target price to sell. After that, you have to focus on the news in the market and don't panic sell but if the price falls down to 30%.
It usually takes 2-3 days to research and get information about that ICO project, I analyze the project, the development team. The ICO release country and then I listen to comments on their community. In the end if all is OK I will choose to invest, the 2 hour time is too little so we can analyze a project.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

If you buy coins from the point of view of the low price it’s possible for you to earn in the future irrespective of the price of the Bitcoin when you purchased it because, as you know, the Bitcoin price is always developing and may result in considerable chances of earning a bigger profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: