Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
odb1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

I suggest one thing to the beginners that they have to spend some time to the forex in the start for working on demo accounts so they can become able to understand about market moves and can be familiar with the related tools so they can easily operate the terminal or can views charts online, this can help them alot in future as well.
Coleen

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

Beginner's should always set day trading price targets before jumping in, if you're buying a long position decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop loss level if the trade turns against you, then stick by your decisios, this limits your potential loss and keeps you from overly greed if price spikes to an untenable level.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

In such a volatility crypto market, we always feel like trading will give us a big profit as long as we know and take the chance. But the bitter truth is that 90% lost their asset on trading, it is so risky. The better choice is hold but it is also tricky because we are not sure which one is scam. However, you can really learn by start with small amount of investment in trading, learn and learn, set up basic rule, get to the news. Don't put all eggs on one basket.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

The decision to succeed in trading is emotional, and you have to master your emotions if you want to become a winner. Emotional control helps you make better deals and eliminate greed, and do not lose your big chance.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

beginner trading tips you should read some right trading strategies because I see a lot of new people who play bitcoin and altcoin trading but do not have the expertise to read the market situation or read the existing charts, the expertise must be mastered to be able to get a very profit many.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

If you want a lot of results of course we also use a lot of capital,
If I am treding what I notice is the sale and buy data, there I will see if many buy or sell, when there is a lot buy the coins will be worth the price, and if many are selling then the coin will go down, note it, try ..
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

trading tips for new players seems very much, you should be able to keep your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions, do not be easily carried away emotions and do not be easy to be affected by the talk of others because I see if you are easily affected you will lose very much.
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Here are some trading tips for you:
- Always Use a Trading Plan
- Treat Trading Like a Business
- Use Technology to Your Advantage
- Protect Your Trading Capital
- Become a Student of the Markets
- Only What You Can Afford to Lose
- a Stop Loss
- Know When to Stop Trading
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Here are some trading tips for you:
- Always Use a Trading Plan
- Treat Trading Like a Business
- Use Technology to Your Advantage
- Protect Your Trading Capital
- Become a Student of the Markets
- Only What You Can Afford to Lose
- a Stop Loss
- Know When to Stop Trading

I agree with all of your advise here amd onve you are familiar with trading, learn the techbical analysis and the fundamentals. It can help in makung betyer decissions with your trade. Always protect your capital amd gains. Do yoir own research alsi with those happenings in crypto world.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Great stuff I got from this thread!
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

Hello Friends...

Trading is a very risky way to make a profit, First what you need to have is knowledge how Bitcoin works and what it is. and after you do it, remember do not panic if you buy coins at this price and the next 1 hour lower price.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Study about cryptocurrency and seek for information using internet  to gain knowledge about this and also to enhance your skills and ability in this kind of business to be prepared and ready as a beginners in the field of this business.
Gain all information about trading of cryptocurrency. Try to overcome all the aspects of trading. Loyalty should your narrative and don’t even try to waste your time in idol things. Spend your time mostly in cryptocurrency market. As soon you gain knowledge and skills about the world of cryptocurrency, you will become a successful trader

As a beginner, let's start collecting information and suggestion for those who experienced further in trading because before we start to begin trade we need to be ready and we must mastered the concept in trading. Good strategies is much important also because this is our way to keep profitable, also to determine the market we must analyze the volatility from time to time.
Of course, the information and experience from longtime traders is really what we need to start trading because we can not go into a field where we do not know anything about it, many people often see other people making money from trading then they go into trading blindly and without knowledge, and their money is constantly evaporating while they do not understand the reason. My tips in trading with beginners are after they get the knowledge and experience needed, they should wait for the bloodshed market for a long time and jump into the altcoin that has potential in the market, the recovery will bring attractive profits
Beginners should collect all the required information about trading. The more you get information the successful trader you will be. Market observation, much time and keen interest will make you a good trader. With the passage of time you will learn all about trading but at the beginning you should focus on learning and not making money.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

Learning is the key to success in this crypto field there are many ways available to learn crypto trading this forum is also a very good way to learn crypto trading many expert traders here give good tips about crypto trading you can learn from them.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

everyone seems to be looking for the most convenient way to make money. in our quest for success, we always forget the most important tool available to us which is time. in investing, avoid unnecessary financial risk and letting your money work for you is a certain way to amass assets. some tips to guide you in trading include; setting long term goals, understanding your risk tolerance, control your emotions, handle the basics first, diversify your investment, avoid leverage, always start small and grow it. never despise days of little beginnings and never invest more than you can afford to lose
No doubt time is mandatory in every work because time is money. If you give more time to a specific task definitely you will be successful. You should spend some time with expert traders so that you can easily understand the tactics of trading. If you want to make money you will have to give time to your work. Those who waste time, they lose money.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

trading tips for new players seems very much, you should be able to keep your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions, do not be easily carried away emotions and do not be easy to be affected by the talk of others because I see if you are easily affected you will lose very much.

don't forget to not panic and stay calm for every news that you might hear in out there and be careful when you online on social media because I see that the social media is the best place to spread the bad and good news for every people. everything can happen in the market and make sure that you know what you are doing and stay calm if something happens and is not like what you want. try to have a plan for your daily goals in trading, especially about how much profit you want to take in every day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gunungkembar

Activity: 570
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Hello Friends...

trading tips for new players like you and for other new players should better learn first how to trade properly and well because if not yet have such expertise in my opinion it is very difficult to get profit.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Beginner's should always set day trading price targets before jumping in, if you're buying a long position decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop loss level if the trade turns against you, then stick by your decisios, this limits your potential loss and keeps you from overly greed if price spikes to an untenable level.

As for me, traders should have a lot of special traits of character: patience, no greed, and readiness for work. It will help them to reach the success and get the money.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

maybe my experience lost money for sure but from losing it we can learn to be up again because it could be motivation.

trading it see in coinmarketcap, news from fanspage tweeters, and always buy below the price of ICO.

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Don't trade until you know how to make a targeted set up. Know where you want to close your position, know your risk to reward ratio. Don't forget about risk management. It's one of the most important things to stay in the game in trading.

Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

If you do not want to lose your money when trading in the market, then do not risk your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: