Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners  (Read 5211 times)
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

maybe my experience lost money for sure but from losing it we can learn to be up again because it could be motivation.

trading it see in coinmarketcap, news from fanspage tweeters, and always buy below the price of ICO.

All that you have enumerated, is very important. As for me, I never trade when the market is down - I take a break. I have found a very good and useful video on YouTube about a VERY important trading tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBHBmcgdpU

taking a break when the market is down is a good option because we can watch and analyze more in the market so we can know when the time we can enter the market again. and I see it was a good video and I think we can take the lesson from the video and maybe we can find another video to watch so we have a new lesson in trading.

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Do not easily get carried away emotions and not easily affected by the conversation of others because if you are easily affected you will be very lost. And trading for new players seems very much, you should be able to keep your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

trading tips for new players should you learn and know how bitcoin prices and some coin move and from there you can see the right time to buy and the right time to sell coin. after that you should be able to control your patience.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

I suggest one thing to the beginners that they have to spend some time to the forex in the start for working on demo accounts so they can become able to understand about market moves and can be familiar with the related tools so they can easily operate the terminal or can views charts online, this can help them alot in future as well.
First of all collect the required data about how to trade, then start trading with an expert and try to learn all aspects of trading. Once you gain all the skills and knowledge you will be a successful trader in the future. Study the crypto market and especially the one in which you want to trade. This is the best way to make some money from trading.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

In This digital market there are too many people already start crypto currency trading. In a couple of days ago people don’t believe with crypto currency trading, people think it is a gambling and very risky for make a profit but now a days too many people make a huge money with crypto currency trading. I’m a crypto currency trader so i just to newbie, if you want to start trading you must red and learn via babypips and must learn chart pattern and candle stick pattern. When you start trading you must need chart and candle stick pattern so at first make a knowledge about crypto currency then stat your trading. Most of then people don’t know about crypto currency and start trading and lose his all money and those people make a bad comment about crypto currency.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

Beginner's should always set day trading price targets before jumping in, if you're buying a long position decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop loss level if the trade turns against you, then stick by your decisios, this limits your potential loss and keeps you from overly greed if price spikes to an untenable level.
Trading is the most profitable business in the world not only in cryptocurrency but in every business in the world. But it is important that trader should be expert otherwise he will lose all his money. Getting experience and skills are the basics for day trading. You should also have the patience and courage to bear the loss in trading. Giving time to study the market will make you perfect in short time.
You can go for long term and short term trading either or both. These two are different from one another and amazing in their own kind. The thing is what your interest is. If someone is interested in earning profit in short term, day trading is best for him. But in other case if he wants to earn big profit and not interested in timings, then yes, holding is best than everything. So choose wisely.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

follow news and always buy low sell high, look at charts what time they usually offer what prices, you can trade any day by doing some good amount of research.

The basic tips for beginner is to learn about the market and the type of trading after which it will be easy to manage and take right decisions about the trading. By simply creating an exchange account one can place the quality coin in that exchange which will be a path for selling the coins. By selecting a valuable coin you can get maximum profit as for valuable and popular coins demand is very high.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

maybe my experience lost money for sure but from losing it we can learn to be up again because it could be motivation.

trading it see in coinmarketcap, news from fanspage tweeters, and always buy below the price of ICO.

All that you have enumerated, is very important. As for me, I never trade when the market is down - I take a break. I have found a very good and useful video on YouTube about a VERY important trading tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBHBmcgdpU

taking a break when the market is down is a good option because we can watch and analyze more in the market so we can know when the time we can enter the market again. and I see it was a good video and I think we can take the lesson from the video and maybe we can find another video to watch so we have a new lesson in trading.
The only thing which can help all those who are beginners in the world of the trading is to focus on only one thing and that is none other than that of gaining more and more information and knowledge regarding the things and to keep on learning more techniques which can then help you in having a better idea of the market and that you can then manage to make some good earning by making some smart decisions then.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

~snip~
The only thing which can help all those who are beginners in the world of the trading is to focus on only one thing and that is none other than that of gaining more and more information and knowledge regarding the things and to keep on learning more techniques which can then help you in having a better idea of the market and that you can then manage to make some good earning by making some smart decisions then.

I agree with you, but if you are positioned as a new trader and when to choose between to do fundamental analysis with technical analysis, where will you choose?
New traders are usually afraid of losing their money bigger when there is a significant drop, they are easily affected with bad news. especially if it's positioned on the market today.
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

You have to register some big exchangers, such as bittrex, poloniex, hitBTC, Binance and many more.
you should use small capital, to avoid big losses. Always learn from various media or community, so your trade expertise is increasing.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. I will also use the small capital to avoid big losses. I do not want to be rash to immediately issue big capital while the position is still new to learn the trade. I will follow all of your suggestions. thanks.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

there are lots of trading tips for beginners you can buy coin at cheap price and sell it when the price is expensive and you can also read some articles in google for your knowledge about how to trade properly and profitable.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

You have to register some big exchangers, such as bittrex, poloniex, hitBTC, Binance and many more.
you should use small capital, to avoid big losses. Always learn from various media or community, so your trade expertise is increasing.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. I will also use the small capital to avoid big losses. I do not want to be rash to immediately issue big capital while the position is still new to learn the trade. I will follow all of your suggestions. thanks.

if it is experienced, try to use bot trading, but this is not really recommended, only optional, do not need to trade in many exchanges, but if you want to see the look on each platform is okay, until now I feel comfortable trading in binance market, and other large markets for arbitrary purposes only when necessary.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

I think for all beginners, learning is something that is mandatory. Trading is a risky step to make a profit but you have to take risks if you want to make a profit. indeed the important thing is you must first learn to trade and then start doing it. You can seek help from someone you know and always ask if there is something you do not understand. and also you can learn by searching on Google or youtube as well. I would advise you to trade with a small amount, because if you fail, you lose not much money. So it would be better for you to start trading with a small amount. and always convinced, that failure is the beginning of a success.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Beginner's should always set day trading price targets before jumping in, if you're buying a long position decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop loss level if the trade turns against you, then stick by your decisios, this limits your potential loss and keeps you from overly greed if price spikes to an untenable level.
Trading is the most profitable business in the world not only in cryptocurrency but in every business in the world. But it is important that trader should be expert otherwise he will lose all his money. Getting experience and skills are the basics for day trading. You should also have the patience and courage to bear the loss in trading. Giving time to study the market will make you perfect in short time.
The newbie should keep in mind the importance of basic knowledge and the research in the technology they want to invest in because only then you can enter the market with good vibes and intention to win some money. Keeping the past data in the mind, one should choose to invest in a particular currency and hold or sell it according to the prevailing market condition.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Trading requires a lot of patience. Here patience is a virtue. Also you need to separate your emotional bding especially wen things dont work on your planned ways. Aside from that, we have to recognize the threats that you can possibly encounter. You dont always trust easily. And always think before you act. This is a big money, but this may also lead you to bankruptcy.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Do not easily get carried away emotions and not easily affected by the conversation of others because if you are easily affected you will be very lost. And trading for new players seems very much, you should be able to keep your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions
The market is full of experiences and all the type of results is present in the market. in order to look for market strategies one should look at the examples of the crypto market because most of the investors or traders are now millionaires and billionaires so if follow all those strategies of rich produced people of this market one can make good reputation and progress in the trading market.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

Always look at the market price. If the market has a positive sign, you will invest in it, and if it shows signs of decline then you sell. But this is only for novices. This will be profitable but there are many risks.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Entrepreneurs should learn from their predecessors. Investment must be in the field of not greedy, capture the investment market. In bitcoin trading also be careful. Give yourself a secure passcode to avoid being stolen. Trade, exchange sincere to create trust

For me the best trading tips for beginners is they should have a long patience and all of the newbie in trading world should learn how to analyze if the price of there in the market will dump or will punp, and off course a tradrr they should know all the coins in the market.

Personally, I think that the best decision that beginners could take with respect to trading is to avoid it at all costs, because the first step before dedicating yourself to this is to give it all the seriousness that it merits as a profession that implies a great preparation, training and a high level of knowledge and experience.

If you think that trading is just about investing some money and buying the coins that someone recommends you in a forum like this, you are condemned to suffer great losses, because the first thing that a real trader must train is a perfect domain of emotions for to depend solely and exclusively on a cold mind and a precise trading plan.
hidhowu4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

pls i need this trading tips in pdf format
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

just share the experience, the trading is to test the patience and how to manage finances, so the key to success of trading is patiently managed the money (money management)...and another one, you must have a mentor, then join the trading community on FB, Telegram and Whatsapp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: