Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantstamp The Savior of million of ICO Investor  (Read 464 times)
infuser0416 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:09:00 PM

i Had Been Reading Quantstamps white paper with there technology many ICO Investors can invest safely. what about the ICO Start up company is it good or bad to have a audit from quantstamp any insights for this ?
riktator

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Quantstamp can be a game changer, its going to be huge. In the current scenario we are tempted to invest in ICOs but cant verify which one is trustworthy and which one is not. With Quantstamp I see the future of ICOs. Imagine Civic helping in verifying identities & KYC of investors and Quantstamp providing verification for smart contract. Both of them will be used to create better ICOs.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

It is the first time I hear of Quantstamp but you really made me curious. I will make my own research ASAP.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

I think this could be huge in the ever growing markets of smart contracts and ICOs and the more investors and tech enthusiasts joining that aren't able to individually evaluate smart contracts. Quantstamp will make it easier to secure smart contracts. They plan to do this by introducing scalable proof-of-audit ahead of time instead of after the tech has been used to raise money.

infuser0416 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:06:47 PM

It is the first time I hear of Quantstamp but you really made me curious. I will make my own research ASAP.
Yeah haha Sure Bro
Lmoraxs

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

As much of a fan of Ethereum as I am, i have been extremely weary of possible loopholes in initiating smart contracts. With Quantstamp it is obvious that a new layer of security for Smart Contracts is a definite need in this space.

Truth is, humans will always eventually seek and find loopholes in whatever new system that comes to life and Etheruem is not excluded from this theory. This is why I am excited about the new Quantstamp project.

My only worries are, using human participants to find the errors in smart contracts;

• Humans are prone to errors which is what we are trying to protect the smart contracts from in the first instance. Whats to say there wouldn't be another human error in overlooking or missing certain loopholes. The relief for this is that the Quantstamp system will continually build towards automation as it matures.
• The prisoner dilemma theory. What is to say the verifier that find a loophole in a Smart Contract does not exploit the loophole themselves. Quantstamp hopes that the knowledge that another verifier can close the loophole and claim the bounty will be enough to avoid the dilemma for verifiers. Lets hope this stands to be true!

In Summary I am super excited about the Quantstamp Project and will continually support and propagate it as much as possible
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

The ICO problem is one of the most mentioned problems in this forum nowadays.
i think in order to go forward with ICOs , we need some kind of regulatory and/or projects which help to verify the legitimacy of projects.
The Quantstamp Project could be the answer or could not be, but it is step in right direction.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
aliakhtar2

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

the creative force (hackers) is always a threat but by offering them bounty I think this quantstamp can achieve its goal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: