Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?
Try to ask this question your self...ıf you need a money what shall you do? Of course these people can think this but keep in mind if you scarce of financing, as you are aware I am sure that so many people around selling their assets to invest in bitcoin or borrowing from friends, banks institutions etc.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?

Because some people tend to panic and overthink before actually wait for the storm to calm, but some maybe because they need their money or decided that there are much better opportunity enough for them to cut their loss which most likely results to regret and failure.

BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

All exchanges allow you to sell as well as buy. What type of exchange you choose to sell your bitcoin will depend on what type of holder you are: small investo
TomLynch

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

People sell bitcoin for the demand of their need more people sell bitcoin for money. Nowadays money is most important to survive in the world.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

Guess everybody should  get perspective and goals in there trades,
why didn’t we sell when we were content but we will sell now?
coz our account is so Down...
Tradercrypto0307

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

I believe in Bitcoin so i don't sale it until it cost more than 10k$ or i will sale a little to pay something i need. The marketcap is small and it make me believe it will increase
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

BTC is a long term investment and also need patience and courage.If you are new investor you must see the history of  BTC,by doing this you will have an idea how to deal towards BTC. Just think that those who invested at the end of 2016 or in the beginning of 2017,whereas BTC went down many times during that period,those who maintained their patience and waited for good price think that how much rich they would be now and those who sold at that time how much they would be repenting at that time,difference is clear.Currently BTC is in downward trend and selling BTC at this stage would not give you much return,so its wise to hold your investment and wait for a good time to sell.
Dmitriy_crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

And what? You already invest in Bitcoin, if you are because of the crysis?.. Man, this is market, it is normal that Bitcoin to drop, but he will rise eventually. If you sell now, you will lose a lot, if you wait few more months, you can win big.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

These days virtually all the methods available to buy bitcoin also offer the option to sell.The exception is bitcoin ATMs – some do allow you to exchange bitco
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Reason for selling bitcoins is very simple. Need Fiat. I also there are times when I need the money. At this point I don't think about the price of bitcoin. I sell exactly as many coins as I need at that moment. For example, I can say that if you didn't have anything to buy food you will be selling bitcoin at $ 4,000 or wait a few months until bitcoin will be worth $ 5,000?

True. You are right. Sometimes people need fiat money urgently and they do not care about the current price of Bitcoins. In this case they HAVE TO sell cryptocurrency even if they lose money doing it.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

if you sell bitcoin then you will get a better loss if you have bitcoin and if membutukan money then you should just sell some of the bitcoin you have do not sell all the assets you have directly selling in stages.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

:oOoo do not do this.Nowadays bitcoin price is decreasing but if you sell bitcoin now then you have to sell more bitcoin than previous times.So if you want to earn a good amount  of profits then you have to stop selling and hold you btc.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Selling bitcoin because one of risk that the value dropped is simply running into lost...
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Inexperienced traders always do stupid things. They panic and sell the currency at a loss. You don't have to do that, be quiet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

People who decide to sell bitcoin are doing that mostly because they are afraid that they would lose their monitor decrease value because of the instability of the cryptocurrency.
Yes, many investors are simply afraid to lose the money they invested and that's why they drain bitcoin. There are also those who think that there won't be a higher price and they sell it at it's maximum price.
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Nope,thats the right strategy in bicoin buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

Bitcoin owners that sell in that low rate are those who are new as well and in panic mode because of the continuous drop of the rate of BTC. They fear that it will eventually reach zero so they are saving some of their investments.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

for now sell bitcoin can not yet be one of the best decisions, but sell bitcoin can be done when bitcoin prices are high. currently bitcoin has not touched the highest price position so hold is the best thing.
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

It is difficult for determining the timing of selling btc.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

for now sell bitcoin can not yet be one of the best decisions, but sell bitcoin can be done when bitcoin prices are high. currently bitcoin has not touched the highest price position so hold is the best thing.

it is better to hold the bitcoin until the price reach more than $13k because for now, I think bitcoin price is up and down too often and it's not good if we decide to sell right now. but if you can buy bitcoin at below than $10k then maybe you can make a profit although it's not big and I think you still have another time to hold and sell it later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: