Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and generation gap  (Read 1147 times)
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

Nowadays the “identity” of bitcoin is known well only amongst people, who are pretty much “into” the computer technologies and crypto-world. Others, especially the elder generation (people from 40’, for example), imagine bitcoin as something mysterious, fake and dangerous, though it is not. 
It’s technological contents are more than real and very helpful for the modern world. So, in terms of this situation, I would highly appreciate your help with coming up with easy and understandable lines for changing people’s thoughts and points of view on bitcoin. 

For me I will call these a "Technology Barier" which elders like what you said didn't know how to use and not literate to technologies gadgets and stuffs like that.. I am also agree that the way to learn and have knowledge about these is through exposure to internet especially to those younger people..
I am introducing techs and bitcoin to my mother and he doesen't wan't it to learn etc.. the fact that our country is late in terms of tech and the wrong mindsets other people have ... sadly this is hard to solve but for now to those people who have knowledge like us ... it is lucky that we are taking this As oportunity and a big advantage at all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: