Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS] PieX Coin | Masternodes | Social Sending | Community | Staking | PIE  (Read 12996 times)
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

swap announced and finished within 5 days??!! i have my coins in ccex and so do a lot of people
swap took 30 days, announcement was even before the start, so more than 30 days.
1st tweet was made on the 1st of Nov and pie to piex swap ended on 29th Oct, where did you get 30 days from?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.msg21729738#msg21729738

lol, even back then I was quoting earlier posts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MKU

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:29:26 PM

swap announced and finished within 5 days??!! i have my coins in ccex and so do a lot of people
swap took 30 days, announcement was even before the start, so more than 30 days.
1st tweet was made on the 1st of Nov and pie to piex swap ended on 29th Oct, where did you get 30 days from?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959110.msg21729738#msg21729738

lol, even back then I was quoting earlier posts
this is for pie swap to piex - i dont see anything about piex being swapped to the newer social send?
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

My bad, but since you already mentioned an enddate , i thought you meant pie to piex, because there is no enddate known about piex to send.
MKU

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

My bad, but since you already mentioned an enddate , i thought you meant pie to piex, because there is no enddate known about piex to send.
end date was yesterday 5th Nov it seems from previous messages, so will the swap from piex to social send be extended?! im sure loads of people dont know about this as the last swap was just a month ago!
Smokeyw

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:01:25 PM

so how do i get my SEND then ?? my coin where in my wallet all month
kurret

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

Trying to run the piexd wallet, it does nothing. What am I supposed to do? Just wait? there are not outputs whatsoever and it is running on 100% cpu
kurret

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

Just bought some piex on Ccex, then I discovered that there is ANOTHER swap. Sold all of them at ccex again with a small loss.

This is ridicuolus. I wanted to get into this project, but there was no clear information at all from the team that they were swapping the coins AGAIN. I thought it was safe to buy piex on Ccex. So, if I want to get into this project, when should I buy? So I now wait for SEND to come on an exchange? And then when I buy, will there suddenly be another swap perhaps?
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

Just bought some piex on Ccex, then I discovered that there is ANOTHER swap. Sold all of them at ccex again with a small loss.

This is ridicuolus. I wanted to get into this project, but there was no clear information at all from the team that they were swapping the coins AGAIN. I thought it was safe to buy piex on Ccex. So, if I want to get into this project, when should I buy? So I now wait for SEND to come on an exchange? And then when I buy, will there suddenly be another swap perhaps?
That seems your only option.
Wait and buy Send when it appears on exchanges.
kurret

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

Seriously, PieX is such a much cooler name than Send. Really.
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:17:41 PM

Seriously, PieX is such a much cooler name than Send. Really.

What happen to piex? I thought it is a new coin and it will swap to another coin soon?

MKU

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

I'v sold all my coins earlier which iv had since the pie reboot, really unfair on the community and dissappointed with the team here.

- Only few days given via tweeter/forum for the swap
- No information about swap on the main page of this ann
- No information about swap on the pie reboot page from the team
- Piex not on CMC so this ann isnt easily accessible

Please give the rest of the community some time to swap like you did with pie/piex swap - they have invested their money into your project, not everyone is on discord to know about the swap.

Smokeyw

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:37:35 AM

I'v sold all my coins earlier which iv had since the pie reboot, really unfair on the community and dissappointed with the team here.

- Only few days given via tweeter/forum for the swap
- No information about swap on the main page of this ann
- No information about swap on the pie reboot page from the team
- Piex not on CMC so this ann isnt easily accessible

Please give the rest of the community some time to swap like you did with pie/piex swap - they have invested their money into your project, not everyone is on discord to know about the swap.

believe me the community is the one paying the bill for the dev mistakes
and now even paying more with the swap ratio is 4 piex to 1 SEND
for sure the devs made a shit load off money from the pie swap and now even more
when you bought the MN 25k coins at the high price you are fucked now and get a small coins back
and nobody is asking questions or think this all is fishy
to bad my english is bad i would explain alot better and ask more questions about this all
this all is wrong  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

Has the swap already started? How to swap?
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

What's with all the rebrands, forks and swaps on such a young project? Give it some stability and some time to harness a community

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

for sure the devs made a shit load off money from the pie swap and now even more
when you bought the MN 25k coins at the high price you are fucked now and get a small coins back
to bad my english is bad i would explain alot better and ask more questions about this all
this all is wrong  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No one is asking questions because it's all well explained, you're the one not getting it. And you talk about community but we're all in the discord channel were the dev explained the problem even better. And the devs used their own funds and donations to swap Pie holders. Blame C-CEX and his scammy manager.
kurret

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

this all is wrong  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No one is asking questions because it's all well explained, you're the one not getting it. And you talk about community but we're all in the discord channel were the dev explained the problem even better. And the devs used their own funds and donations to swap Pie holders. Blame C-CEX and his scammy manager.
This is not about the pie to piex swap. It is about the piex to send swap. I just found this coin and read the announcement on the first page. It says I can buy these on C-cex. How was I supposed to know that piex was currently being swapped to Send tokens? Considering there was just a swap from pie to piex that was kind of hard to imagine that there would be another one so soon after, and so badly announced. A coin that is being swapped all the time, with short time to prepare and without proper announcement, is not a very stable currency (and definitely not decentralized).

The whole point with coins on a block chain is that they should be secure. I should be able to buy one and then forget about it for a year and then come back without having to worry about it disappearing (of course if the coin loses support it can lose value, but it should not disappear because there is a central authority saying so). If there is a centralized authority that can decide to change block chain, and if you are not aware of this your asset disappears, well that kind of forfeits the whole point of cryptocurrencies and decentralization. In other words, I don't want to be obliged to be active on discord (or slack, or bitcointalk or twitter or anywhere else) just to be sure I don't lose my investments.
gpurig

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

What's with all the rebrands, forks and swaps on such a young project? Give it some stability and some time to harness a community

The newest swap is because c-cex scamed the PIEX devs 16 million coins.
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

This is not about the pie to piex swap. It is about the piex to send swap. I just found this coin and read the announcement on the first page. It says I can buy these on C-cex. How was I supposed to know that piex was currently being swapped to Send tokens? Considering there was just a swap from pie to piex that was kind of hard to imagine that there would be another one so soon after, and so badly announced. A coin that is being swapped all the time, with short time to prepare and without proper announcement, is not a very stable currency (and definitely not decentralized).

The whole point with coins on a block chain is that they should be secure. I should be able to buy one and then forget about it for a year and then come back without having to worry about it disappearing (of course if the coin loses support it can lose value, but it should not disappear because there is a central authority saying so). If there is a centralized authority that can decide to change block chain, and if you are not aware of this your asset disappears, well that kind of forfeits the whole point of cryptocurrencies and decentralization. In other words, I don't want to be obliged to be active on discord (or slack, or bitcointalk or twitter or anywhere else) just to be sure I don't lose my investments.

If C-CEX didn't scam the community the devs would not swap again. They're swapping because C-CEX stole 16 millions of coins and can dump anytime and THAT would really damage the investments made by the community.
kurret

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:04:49 PM

If C-CEX didn't scam the community the devs would not swap again. They're swapping because C-CEX stole 16 millions of coins and can dump anytime and THAT would really damage the investments made by the community.
Then they should have announced that clearly in this thread, as well as changed the first page in this thread to no more saying that one can buy piex on c-cex.
Cryptopiana

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

The team has been very busy dealing with preparing people for the snapshot as well as forking and coding the new chain.
Updates have been made to the main ann page.

Please do not buy any PieX on C-Cex

If you purchased some PieX from C-Cex in the last day please contact one of the mods on discord.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: