Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iQCash | A new paradigm: POHW | Solve iQ Puzzles -> Earn iQCash  (Read 1792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

So, the puzzles keep getting harder as there are less and less to be mined. Interesting. Bitcoin value - scarcity and increasing difficulty. Good one.

I absolutely agree with you, it's unthinkable! I've mined a few, but when I sell for Waves on the DEX, iQCash is not worth much at the moment. I guess now is a good time for mine and hodl, but I'll probably wait till it's worth more.

You should get it on more exchanges. I know Waves DEX has improved a lot, but I prefer the Binance and Bitfinex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

So, the puzzles keep getting harder as there are less and less to be mined. Interesting. Bitcoin value - scarcity and increasing difficulty. Good one.

I absolutely agree with you, it's unthinkable! I've mined a few, but when I sell for Waves on the DEX, iQCash is not worth much at the moment. I guess now is a good time for mine and hodl, but I'll probably wait till it's worth more.

You should get it on more exchanges. I know Waves DEX has improved a lot, but I prefer the Binance and Bitfinex.

I understand this perfectly, but I do not know what I should do next. I do not get why. So, it's just another currency? It needs a use case.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

I understand this perfectly, but I do not know what I should do next. I do not get why. So, it's just another currency? It needs a use case.

I notice that if I get the right picture. And it will not let me do any other puzzles until I get it right. Is that to stop bots? Kinda like a captcha puzzle validates you're a human?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

I wish I could just do one or two kinds of puzzles. I do not like some. Can I select just the ones I like somehow?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I wish I could just do one or two kinds of puzzles. I do not like some. Can I select just the ones I like somehow?

Man the sequences kill me. But I like the color ones. It's like learning set theory without knowing it. This sounds very interesting and fantastic. I will think about it.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

What is known about the project team? Is there a detailed article that describes the team members? Any information!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

What is known about the project team? Is there a detailed article that describes the team members? Any information!

All the information that is available about the team is in white paper. https://iqcash.net/whitepaper/ The team is comprised of three developers who work on the project part-time. The team-lead is Paul Schellens.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

All the information that is available about the team is in white paper. https://iqcash.net/whitepaper/ The team is comprised of three developers who work on the project part-time. The team-lead is Paul Schellens.

The team only three people? It's strange, but I've always doubted the success of projects that have a very large team. I think that there should be a small but professional team in the project.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

The team only three people? It's strange, but I've always doubted the success of projects that have a very large team. I think that there should be a small but professional team in the project.

I agree with you, the success of the project does not depend on the number of team members, but on the professionalism of the people and the idea that they create.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

The project deserves special attention. The human brain is used as computing power. Very innovative and fresh.I am sure that this project will be in demand and it will not lose interest.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

The project deserves special attention. The human brain is used as computing power. Very innovative and fresh.I am sure that this project will be in demand and it will not lose interest.
As what is the token of the project? If i understood correctly it will perform its standard function namely payment for goods and services?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

As what is the token of the project? If i understood correctly it will perform its standard function namely payment for goods and services?
Quite right, i think the token has a good chance to prove itself on the world stage.It is at least interesting and develops your thinking.In addition, these tokens can be used as a full-fledged means of payment.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Quite right, i think the token has a good chance to prove itself on the world stage.It is at least interesting and develops your thinking.In addition, these tokens can be used as a full-fledged means of payment.
What will determine the price of the token? Do you think it will be in high demand? I think in the cryptocurrency industry, there is a little oversaturation of various tokens.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

What will determine the price of the token? Do you think it will be in high demand? I think in the cryptocurrency industry, there is a little oversaturation of various tokens.
This platform has certain differences from the existing tokens intended for payment. The demand for it will increase as the difficulty level of the puzzles increases.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

This platform has certain differences from the existing tokens intended for payment. The demand for it will increase as the difficulty level of the puzzles increases.
Do you think people will have a desire to guess such complex puzzles? I think not everyone will want to sit for a few hours to get rewarded for solving the puzzle
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

Do you think people will have a desire to guess such complex puzzles? I think not everyone will want to sit for a few hours to get rewarded for solving the puzzle
You are greatly mistaken, until the time when the puzzles are really challenging the price of a token can jump significantly and there are a lot of reasons. Interest in this coin is definitely there. People will want to be involved.
Jupiter13

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

where can I find the quizs to try to solve them?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

You are greatly mistaken, until the time when the puzzles are really challenging the price of a token can jump significantly and there are a lot of reasons. Interest in this coin is definitely there. People will want to be involved.
I think it will make sense to deal with these puzzles only when the demand for this token is really high. Developers need to add tokens to various exchanges to learn about it as many people as possible.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

I think it will make sense to deal with these puzzles only when the demand for this token is really high. Developers need to add tokens to various exchanges to learn about it as many people as possible.
Until that token is available for trading on the Waves DEX, maybe later the developers will expand their sphere of influence and the token will appear on the larger platforms.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

A huge plus of this token is that it is really an original and interesting idea that can catch a person. Most of the tokens that are being born today are, for the most part, simply unnecessary pacifiers to anyone without any idea and meaning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: